Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Sirf aur sirf Bhai ke liye :)

.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Guys koi aur isme galti se bhi nazar mat daalna Angry , this gift is only for my "sensitive" , "fair" , "independent" , "tortured" , "smashed" , "shattered" , "betrayed" , "well mannered" , "caring" , "loving" & most specially "Golden hearted" (did I miss any adjective Ermm ?) BHAI Big smile & the gift is . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
A set of LAW BOOKS Wink

Which he needs badly Ouch I just couldn see Bhai making fun of himself in every episode so just thought to help him out Embarrassed . Bhai please read the books carefully and gain at least basic knowledge on marriage & property laws plz . If you are scared of these heavy books , which is quiet natural (Madhu se shayad kaha tha education kuch 5th standard tak ka hi hai Ermm ) to bhi tension not Cool The important summaries are as follows .

1. A SECRET marriage in temple without legal registration or AT LEAST THREE (3) witnesses is NOT considered as marriage according to Indian laws . So puhhhleeez stop harping every time that Meera is MK's first wife . Truth is Meera & MK wasn't married ever . Only Radhaji is MK's legally wedded wife . So please abandon your sunehre sapne of proving Meera MK's wife & stop making fun of your poor GK Sleepy

2. Only on the basis of a drunkard's half stories (Rashid himself said he forgot some parts Unhappy ) law will NOT accept you as MK's son . You need to show some SOLID PROOF in favor of your story if you want to claim yourself as MK's son . So please get some DNA reports first & then start boasting that MK is your father .

3. According to laws you have no right to stay in RK mansion . Even if you are MK's son & the land belongs to MK , you can claim only HALF OF THE MARKET PRICE OF THE LAND . Nothing more . As RK mansion was built by RK's own earned money , its LEGALLY RK's , ONLY RK's house . You have NO right to gatecrash there & forcefully grab a room for you or your mom . What you did is called forceful  trespassing &  trespassers can legally be prosecuted .

So please stop harping your mom & you have legal rights to stay in RK mansion . Because the truth is your Mom does NOT hold any right on MK's any property coz she was NOT his legally wedded wife . & even if you are MK's son , you have right to claim only the half of the market price of the land , NOT a place in the house which was built by someone else with his own hard worked money . & even to claim the half price of the land you need to prove you are really MK's son .

Hope (I guess when it comes to you & your IQ we can only hope Stern Smile ) this helps you & you stop yourself from making fun of your little brain in every episode & thus spare us from your baseless bakwas Sleepy

P.S - aur ha , after you finish reading them kindly forward these books to your gun gaan gane wale PH Embarrassed

Edited by Saayaniz - 26 June 2013 at 1:54pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4indyarocksmadhulovesrkraindancelivelyrose90NehaTekwaniJanet777anvikaatti7799Barbie_girl02masan1hinapriyaapvsluvyou1mangaloregurudrishti.SoulMates...Scarlett..BrienneOfTarthSagar21Ananya05cardio21div26Niki_coolanitaraniIanoconic.DushtDanaf._charu_..sairat..ennishetnidu-dsenaValar.Morghulistrolldemort..MishtyLove.Hybrid_Freakleelaa9

.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
waise sirf gift me nazar daalna mana hai... post me comment karna nahi LOL
.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
no comment ? Ouch
Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Bhai is gangster...why would he care for any law and order? He earns his bread and butter by breaking laws. And bhai is an illiterate with IQ in negative..Sleepy 
He can only do sadakchhap giri, goonda gardi and grab things forcefully by torturing people...Silly Now his latest target is RK. Bhai  was getting bored...toh usne socha..kyu na RK ka jeena haram kiya jaye...Jobless freak..Pinch That's the golden hearted man for you. Silly

By the way, are you a law student? LOL

Edited by Ananya05 - 26 June 2013 at 11:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL41mangalore_charu_anitaranitrolldemort.

trolldemort. IF-Stunnerz
trolldemort.
trolldemort.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Ahaan!
Fab Post :D

He believed the lame drunkard! Bhai has NO common sense what so ever! how can we expect him to know the LAW! lmao!
Good one :)
xoxoxo

Edited by -Stephanie- - 26 June 2013 at 11:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4

..sairat.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sairat..
..sairat..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Hello Saayu
but i hv doubt can bhai read n understand books gifted by u as bhai is brainless... uske dimag me toh boli hui baat fit nahi hoti toh yeh books toh Ermm never mind...
waise muje nahi pata tha bhai 5th tak pada hai Shocked Shocked this is news to me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani

Hybrid_Freak IF-Addictz
Hybrid_Freak
Hybrid_Freak

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
lol true sayu ...
goldie bhai and his gun gaan karne wale channel need it badly...ROFL
ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged