Crisp Bytes SC - 26th June 13 (Page 5)

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

Originally posted by smrth

Am I in minority? Quite liked it today...Smile
- Kumud- Guniyal scene, well enacted by both.
- Room Darshan...two tone Greens...haWink, and Kumud unbound in the 'room'- everywhere! Embarrassed
-  and again, flickered screen- lost images but continued 'presence'...that feeling of one's 'being' always besides you...well enacted by both.Clap As well a poignant foreshadowing, brilliant.
- Danny, maintained positive...'Bharat' is going to blast Kaykai Ma when she'd heist 'kingdom' for him. He is with his Ram.Big smile
- and of course 'juthe' log.LOL Saras accusing her liar...what about himself? He too evaded! But Dikra, Kumud knows too! Despite her assertions otherwise...LOL
- and last, their silent grasp of each other; His dialogues ( liked all, despite some ott, the actor imparts an honesty in them), and her 'soak'- such a gentle 'finger' expression along with a lit up face by Kumud. As if she was caressing/absorbing his presence defaulted in that inanimate instrument itself.Clap
Liked it all...Smile

Count me in minority ! I too liked the episode... I am glad they didn't show Kumud too lost in her future dreams of the life ahead with Saras to take notice of the fact that she will be leaving her much adored family.. the feeling of the gradual detachment from home..family, the realization since yesterday has been very touching... Coming to Saras and Kumud, I have honestly loved all their phone and skype conversations so far.. simply coz I can relate to it.. I don't know how it is hampering the pace of the story.. I actually find it quite amazing how they can convey so much without actually being in the same space..the contrast feelings of Kumud getting ready to bid adieu to her world and Saras ready to welcome her in his own ..decorating ''their'' room as per her taste..her pictures.. so she feels at home..very sweet and thoughtful.. all the dialogues in that scene were brilliant..I don't know if it was deliberate but the way Kumud's side of the screen plunges into darkness after the LT gets discharged , looked like a hint.. her face with that lost expression on the dark screen .. and Saras feeling her presence on the other side .. was a very well executed shot and perfectly enacted..

Looking forward to KC.. not only coz it will give me a much awaited Saras Kumud one frame romantic moment which I am sure is gonna be amazing ..but also coz this is gonna trigger something ''big''..so waiting :)

KC was not needed here, the CVs are paid to think of logical ways to putting them in the same frame together, they just took the easy way out, 

Vaishali I am really upset with this laziness of the CVs 

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
so agree with timeline ki WAAT 

seriously i was also wondering KC toh dusshera ke baad aata hain n in middle they giving KC
smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Hgg and Arshi,
Can't we condone minor lapses? Though not much familiar with vrat etc. some inquiries with elders reveal a similar vrat around this time of the year- Vat Savitri. Perhaps different rituals and centred around banyan tree instead of moon. But they need moon for cinematic screenplay obvsly. Somehow not finding it so annoying. But Agree, script must be spruced up...big time...root cause of all frustrations perhaps.
P.s. Hgg, Gujju?! Guessed you Delhite...from Mumbai?

Edited by smrth - 27 June 2013 at 8:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Hgg and Arshi,
Can't we condone minor lapses? Though not much familiar with vrat etc. some inquiries with elders reveal a similar vrat around this time of the year- Vat Savitri. Perhaps different rituals and centred around banyan tree instead of moon. But they need moon for cinematic screenplay obvsly. Somehow not finding it so annoying. But Agree, script must be spruced up...big time...root cause of all frustrations perhaps.

Trying hard smrth, somehow was not able to look at it as a minor lapse! 

I feel a gujju family in remote village showing panju culture is ignorance of writers. 

Again boils down to lack of attention to detail and chalta hai attitude of cvs 

But trying to get past it, waiting for the story to pull me back. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smrthhappychappy

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshicritic

Hgg and Arshi,

I feel a gujju family in remote village showing panju culture is ignorance of writers. 

There was a KC scene in HDDCS also ..that was also a guju family ..And in the movie , the scene had no impact on the story line as such.. here it will have.. let the drama unfold..

Edited by vaishali-AR - 27 June 2013 at 9:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smrthArshics

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Hgg and Arshi,

Arshi,
Time line is one glaring flaw in original too...some of his narrative conclusions would not add up to actual time required for their completions...an old critique of the work. But somehow, they never came in to logical flow of the tale.Shocked

Edited by smrth - 27 June 2013 at 9:52am

Arshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Hgg and Arshi,

Arshi,
Time line is one glaring flaw in original too...some of his narrative conclusions would not add up to actual time required for their completions...an old critique of the work. But somehow, they never came in to logical flaw of the tale.Shocked

Thanks, I guess I need to do that, separate the flow of the narrative from the factual inconsistencies. 

And this being a romance, may be see it more from that perspective and try to overlook the others. 

As Vaishali said, even HDDCS had kc, and it didn't bother us there, so why here?

smrth

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged

I disagree dear Shana, TRP matters more than the story, if story mattered they would have woven in beautiful moments in a way that was logical! 

SC has everything in reverse time order, SLB has a time machine! 

PMS ho gaya, phir suddenly it was no touching no touching only seeing only seeing. 

Ab karvachauth ho jayega phir wapas time travel ho jayega, because karvachauth is not about full moon, that can come every month, it comes once a year mid way between dusshehra and Diwali. 

Me a basher now, do not like illogical tracks, and do not like story writers who take the easy way out, instead of coming up with consistent tracks 

humm but then sc has never been about logic Ouch

...there has been logic ki waat from day one arshi...if i start seeing logic ...i will stop seeing the show...which i cant coz i  see  it for saras kumud now Smile

Arshics

Go to top