India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Controversies

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
So, I have been visiting the Facebook page of Jodha-Akbar, and it appears ki a lot of people are unhappy with the show. Rajput community is still going to carry out protests, and even Muslims find the interpretation of Akbar wrong. *rolls eyes* Moreover, I don't think JA was promoted enough. And then, the Rajput community are trying to ban the show from their locality. How will the trp rise, if a significant number of people do not watch the show? Do you think that the controversies surrounding the show can bring it down? I am truly worried about the Rajput protests, and their ban on the show. What do you think? 

P.S a silver lining is the fact that the Facebook page of JA has over 9,160 'likes' already. And it's been only a week and a half. Maharana Pratap is a hit show, and it has only over 3,500 'likes', and it has been around for longer than JA. Therefore, I do hope ki people are actually enjoying JA. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Brokengirlneha_onlyiluvrainaartiAshaNegiFanshally_mTanvi.narulapreetipcOmaRamdassveenisha..nams...FemmeFatale.-Ishqbaaaz-riyya6

Brokengirl Senior Member
Brokengirl
Brokengirl

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I think the actors and actresses in the show make it brilliant to watch. Some people just have too much time on the their hands to protest such a trivial thing.

I love the show since the first episode :) and do many others but still worried if the TRP's go down , what will happen?

fan from Guyana

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdassStar_girl

neha_only Senior Member
neha_only
neha_only

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
I don't think the controversies effect on show unless people take stay from court which is not looking like to happen 
Btw Muslims r not happy bec they don't like portraying Akbar n Mughals as cruel and Rajput  believe jodha or what ever the name of amer rajkumari her family were traitor of Rajputs bec they did deal with Akbar and send their daughter Agra for the token of loyalty. They helpd n supportd Mughal emperor in the defeat of other Rajput states
OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
geez we live in modern times- people have nothing better to protest about rather than a fiction show????

I love the show and i think it will be a hit 

I am from way over in trinidad - the caribbean islands

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFanOmkaRamanStar_girl

OmkaRaman IF-Rockerz
OmkaRaman
OmkaRaman

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
This is modern time. I think people should get that as well. And its a fiction show-it is not FULLY based on the historical story of Jodha-Akbar. Geez, this is entertainment, not History ProgrammeOuch  

AshaNegiFanOmaRamdass

-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
ppl are actually protesting Stern Smile ... it's just a fictional show for goodness sake ... I hope this show lasts for a long time, I'm loving it, I got hooked on it since the first epi 

ps can someone post the fb JA site link please Smile

AshaNegiFanOmaRamdass

OmkaRaman IF-Rockerz
OmkaRaman
OmkaRaman

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OmaRamdass

geez we live in modern times- people have nothing better to protest about rather than a fiction show????

I love the show and i think it will be a hit 

I am from way over in trinidad - the caribbean islands
Hi Caribbean Friend. I think we are neighboursWinkHug

Edited by ramkideewani23 - 26 June 2013 at 8:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdass

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
I hope the show is going to be a blast! People do what the story doesn't go with the history! The story that they are creating are awesome

AshaNegiFanStar_girl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index