Rishabh Ram and Spoilt Kids

changumangu123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

LOL – After being a mannequin for so long, finally Rishabh got a few dialogues …. but it's so funny how he can't even pull through his acting during such small scenes. 

Finally a mature attitude from Ram - no more sacrificing his family just to spoil the grown up kids Nuts, Rishabh and Sid.  Just like Priya had to stop spoiling Ayesha.  All of these "Bigaare Huye Grown up Kids" need to be disciplined. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This mature step by Ram should have been taken long back then these sort of situations wouldn't have arise, anyways der aaye par durust aaye, still have time...I was so pissed off by Rishabh in yesterday's episode, how dare is he, may be he has forgotten that without Ram Kapoor the Kapoor industry and siblings are NOTHING
vm2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Din't like  way Rishab reacted to Pihu.  In spite of Ayesha's torture they all  pampered Kush , then why this  hatred for Pihu?Rishab was one who always  stood with Raya and against Sid and Nuts, ab pagala gaya hain .
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
After so long Rishab got some dialogues and see the situation. He is against Ram and is supporting his crazy sister. I don't know what is wrong with Rishab?! He used to be so sensible but now he has completely lost it.

I am happy that Ram is supporting Priya and is slowly realising that his family can be wrong too at times. I am liking the new Ram. The best part for me was when he refused to support Nuts. I agree that he was emotional before but I am happy that he realised his mistake and is supporting the right person.
Ramdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i want to see a big show down between ram n rishabh where ram shows rishabh his aukaat i hated the way he spoke with pihu n  ram
ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I thot Rishab  was a sensible guy  🤢🤢🤢