Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

One Year Later: Too little too late? (Page 8)

Ruchikaarvilove IF-Rockerz
Ruchikaarvilove
Ruchikaarvilove

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashfaque2012

I am Speechless after read whole thread comment. Ash, Sadiya, Kesha, Peach, Vasu, Sujata Di, Janvi Di Pallavi Di, Ame, Newt07 & whose name not mention here all post are fabulous. Thanks to all for lively discussion.

When I saw first time I try to avoid this thread. Reason I think this is another battlefield. But surprised that I am wrong. Very good. Thanks to all for participate this lively discussion. 
Yes so true Ashfaque! 
After ages I found such an amazing post in this forum. The writer has thought of each and every fan group and has kept her point out so well! Thumbs Up 
But I am surprised that still people are here to bash Shocked This shows that no one can make every single fan group happy in this forum! Some or the other person will be there bashing for your POVs!   

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFansoniiyaaAshlaikaameiliapeachesnplumsPoohLoverashfaque2012

JShiv IF-Dazzler
JShiv
JShiv

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Great post AshThumbs Up you and everyone else have said it all, loved everyone's post.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vasu_2013soniiyaaAshaNegiFanAshlaikaRuchikaarviloveameiliapeachesnplumsPoohLover

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged

I am Speechless after read whole thread comment. Ash, Sadiya, Kesha, Peach, Vasu, Sujata Di, Janvi Di Pallavi Di, Ame, Newt07 & whose name not mention here all post are fabulous. Thanks to all for lively discussion.

When I saw first time I try to avoid this thread. Reason I think this is another battlefield. But surprised that I am wrong. Very good. Thanks to all for participate this lively discussion.

Haiii !! What about me ?? Shocked Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vasu_2013AshaNegiFanJShivAshlaikasoapwatcher1peachesnplumsPoohLover

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Haiii !! What about me ?? Shocked Big smile

Sorry I not mention U Jay.LOL But bold point check. Bygone is bygone. Hope now U don't mind. Your post also Superb.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFan

Salrina_Ashvik Goldie
Salrina_Ashvik
Salrina_Ashvik

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I watched dis scn 2day and i hate archus crocodile tears..So fake..Kitni aachi tarasa ovi ko victim bana dia mother india na..Whr was her slap whn ovi made d deal whr was her crocodile tears whn arjun decleared his luv in anniversary such a nautanki queen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

Salrina_Ashvik Goldie
Salrina_Ashvik
Salrina_Ashvik

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Btw ash gr8 post agree with u..Alas divorce mangi to mangi jab plastic doll na kaha double standard selfish ppl

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFanAshlaikaashfaque2012

peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Saw the episode last night and want to add one more thing here. Purvi seriously needs a life. Put aside Arjun, she needs to think about what is she gng to do about onir, her marriage, divorce, Pari's future, her future, her career, livelyhood nd so many things. Her life is in shambles and all she is worried about is Ovi???? The way she talks about Ovi and her love supposed love for Arjun, drove me up the wall. Has she no empathy left for Arjun? Why does she not spare a thought for his pain and suffering in life? Are there not enough people to worry about the princess? Arjun always thinks and worries about her whereas she is grrr... Felt like smacking her yesterday ! Sorry guys, didnt mean to offend any feelings here, but it just annoyed me and wanted to vent. Aakhir apni hain, tho gussaa hone kaa hak banthaa hain :)

Purvi, put your own house in order.

jdronamrajuAshaNegiFanJShivAshlaikaameiliaPoohLoverpallavi25ashfaque2012

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Excellent Post Ash Clap
U guys have said it all..loved reading all the posts in this topic Smile
But its better late than never..i know Scars will always remain,but life still goes on..Hope Arjun and Purvi have learnt their lessons..!!
No more Mahaanta acts,No more sacrifices..u get nothing in return except Insult and blame and ofcourse Manav Baba's angry glares Sleepy
So all of them shud start afresh..If possible forget their past and move on !!

Me too LOVED it "I truly wish that all the
characters mentioned were like this -
positive attitude and willing to take on
the world in the right, decent, positive
and resilient way ."

AshaNegiFanJShivAshlaikaameiliapeachesnplumsPoohLoverpallavi25ashfaque2012

Go to top