Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

One Year Later: Too little too late? (Page 4)

Pancham101 IF-Dazzler
Pancham101
Pancham101

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by foodlover-

My frustration for one year reached its peak today after I saw ArVi still not realising their love and still thinking about Ovi. That's like a breaking point for me, even today I could see the hilltop wale ArVi ready to scarifice their happiness for Ovi who by the grace of god is letting the strings go. 

I wish ArVi unites soon as I am their blind fan who wants them at any cost. And my post is just for venting out my disappointment with the character of ArVi and your thread was apt for putting my view of the past one year.

@underline
That special brand of altruism Kesha ...hmmm...too much to expect it to turn on its head overnight ...if at all Confused

@bold 
100% agreed on that one

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28jdronamrajuAshaNegiFanJShivAshlaikaManoshonoaathyaK.AhmHuma-PoohLoverpeachesnplumsashfaque2012

K.Ahm IF-Rockerz
K.Ahm
K.Ahm

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pancham101

Originally posted by foodlover-

My frustration for one year reached its peak today after I saw ArVi still not realising their love and still thinking about Ovi. That's like a breaking point for me, even today I could see the hilltop wale ArVi ready to scarifice their happiness for Ovi who by the grace of god is letting the strings go. 

I wish ArVi unites soon as I am their blind fan who wants them at any cost. And my post is just for venting out my disappointment with the character of ArVi and your thread was apt for putting my view of the past one year.

@underline
That special brand of altruism Kesha ...hmmm...too much to expect it to turn on its head overnight ...if at all Confused

@bold 
100% agreed on that one
Trust me di no expectations, I am waiting for some more sacrifice and drama to knock me out of my senses because this show is not going to be better any time soon. As for ArVi I better not expect that they will be redeemed if at all union is happening. 
I always say I am done with the show but kya kare the story angers me so much that I end up writing long posts boring othersLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vasu_2013AshaNegiFanjdronamrajuPancham101AshlaikaAshi22PoohLoverashfaque2012

Ashi22 IF-Rockerz
Ashi22
Ashi22

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I thought after a long long time everything about the show made some sense today ...

Not the precap though...that I did not understand ...wh yis Onir doing this drama of getting married ...Purvi cannot be a free woman until he divorces her and tells her that their marriage was not void and has to go through a divorce ...then he will have to tell her about the drama he did with Shalini ...

Very strong chance of Purvi falling in love with him even more after hearing what he went  through for her ...

Ovi and Arjun's marriage was a horrible one but today it ended in a dignified manner ...how will Purvi's marriage end ???
I know Ovi has gone but now Cvs are going to use Onir for Triangle, Too much dragging that a beautiful love story has lost its charm.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28vasu_2013AshaNegiFanAshlaikasoapwatcher1aathyaashfaque2012Tanyaz

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Yes, Archana could have been this firm a year ago and forced Ovi and Arjun to divorce or annul their marriage after the party instead of asking Ovi and Arjun to adjust and try to make it work.
But I must say "Better late than never"
As mother, she is giving priority to Ovi's wishes. Thats why I say Arjun needed a Mom to defend him and take his POV into consideration. 
But Im glad that Archu gave Arjun the right advice this time, even if it was to fulfil Ovi's wishes! Smile
I dont know why Arjun was still hesitating to sign the papers and planning to convince Ovi...doesnt he realize its never going to be alright again? Ovi will never accept his past and never accept Pari as a part of his life.
Thats why Im relieved  Archu pushed him to sign those papers. 

Edited by pallavi25 - 26 June 2013 at 4:10pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gvenkatevasu_2013tch912kandykandysoniiyaajdronamrajuAshaNegiFanJShivAshlaikaPoohLoverashfaque2012

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
After watching the SBS segment abt DK Sir in a coma or unconscious (heart attack?) at the hospital and Arjun crying, Purvi looking after DK at the hospital...I think Purvi will realize finally that Arjun really needs someone who will love him, comfort him, be his support in times like these. 
DK's illness will bring ArVi close again and force them to confront the truth that they need each other to complete their lives. 
Archu will see their closeness and urge them to get married.Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shk281vasu_2013reshma28jdronamrajuAshaNegiFankandykandysoniiyaaJShivPancham101AshlaikaPoohLoverashfaque2012

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Ash I would say ,its hard to brain-storm a reel life situation coz the if's n but's are made mockery in reel life i.e they have zero meaning except to either break head of one set of fan base n appease other set.
Logic has never existed ,after all this is a business for money based on TRP language.
The writers dont care what who thinks,if somehow TRP comes in ,the show /script is a hit for them.Unfortunately/fortunately we fans get connected to the characters deeply with their emotions which is taken advantage of by these folks.
So we can make a analysis today of who did what ,the very next day it might be polar opposite with the situations presented.
So I would say why break your head on something which does not exit.
All I can hope is instead of doing all the leap crap or continuing further,end the show in a dignified manner soon by re-uniting all and let actors n fans move on.

Edited by Jaishankar - 26 June 2013 at 4:24pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vasu_2013jdronamrajuAshaNegiFannaavaAshlaikaashfaque2012

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Archana could not have done this a year ago, such was her position in the family. Her relationship with her daughters, especially with Ovi was on a thin thread, very tenuous. As parents, they should have. Archana, DK and Manav should have annuled it as soon as it was announced. They just stood dumb back then succumbing to the blunder these three idiots made out of emotion. They did not exercise their rights as parents to correct the kids mistake. But once that drasted reception took place, that was it. It was a public acceptance of the marriage. There was no easy way out. For Manav by then was happy for Ovi, dk was welcoming the new babu and despite archana's unhappinss, she could not rock the boat as she was powerless back then within the family and with ovi. Do you think Ovi would have listened to her or even Manav? She got what she wanted. All that would have happend was ovi would alienate archana for life. Even Purvi, would she have listened to Archana. She was on her tyaag high !
So i guess all this had to happen, especially for ovi to realize how futile it was to crave for a person who does not love you. I wish Arjun and purvi also learn from this, especially Purvi. How futile it is to play with other's lives, even with a good intent and for their bhalaayi. I am happy that Arjun for once did not listen to Purvi and signed the papers finally. I think that he had made up his mind to do so a couple of days ago, but Archana's prodding was the final nail in the coffin as they say..
So, yes, Freedom at last, for my boy !!
Now, whether Purvi comes back to him or picks the halo'ed doc is left to see. Frankly, I dont give a damn :) but, am sure that is what Arjun wants Wink
I only wish there were no babies, death and swapping involved, that is where the writers messed up and grossed it out. I wish they had put their grey cells to better use then.

Edited by jdronamraju - 26 June 2013 at 4:52pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

gvenkatemeeranairrajvtatch912vasu_2013soniiyaaAshaNegiFanJShivPancham101Ashlaikasoapwatcher1Manoshonosunflower52peachesnplumsameiliaashfaque2012pallavi25

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Ash my darling a superb and well balanced post not that i am surprisedHug

''One year ago no one bother to reprimand Ovi for putting forward a deal, but one year later everyone remembers that Purvi "betrayed" Ovi, and Arjun doesn't love or respect Ovi? Only now - over a year later they realise that "Ovi never found love in the relationship, it was only a compromise?"  

This is what angers me the most.Arjun and Purvi are made the scapegoats to over up all of Ovi's mistakes.Arjun never hid any fact of why he married Ovi.They ALL knew he did it because he LOVED Purvi and wanted to make Purvi happy.I really dont get how the elders especially Manav can turn a blind eye to that.But all that matters was Ovi got what she desired so it didnt matter who got screwed and dumped in the end.
One month after Arjun-Ovi's marriage she clearly without any shame declared that Arjun doesnt sleep with her.That should have been red signs and Ovi's parents should have known this is not going to work.
Why work on a relationship that began with a lie,couple doesnt love each other,living seems like they are only breathing and happiness is either short lived or next to impossible for them?
Arjun never wanted to be in this marriage but for his family's sake he stood through it.He was willing to give his all to it.Dont go blaming him now for a mistake he made even before he was married to Ovi.
As part of your title  Ash '' Too little too late'' is true.Everyone from Arjun,Purvi,Ovi and even Onir has suffered.The memories will taunt all of them.They will constantly be wondering of what could have been if they had done this?What could have happened if they did that?What might have happened if they chose a different path?
They say time heals all wounds but i believe that the scars do remain.I really hope this experience will leave them all with a lesson they will never forget.

Edited by ameilia - 26 June 2013 at 7:48pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairvasu_2013kandykandysoniiyaaAshaNegiFanjdronamrajuJShivAshlaikasoapwatcher1ManoshonoPoohLoverpeachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012

Go to top