Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

One Year Later: Too little too late? (Page 3)

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
I have no problems with Archana today Jyo. I agree with her... and happy the divorce is finalled.

I get that ppl seem to think all the questions about what if is only about Archana seeing... but I think I mentioned it was the WHOLE family - everyone... Manav, Savita, Sulo -  all were blind.

Finally Arjun got some guidance, whatever the reason and Ovi is free to be happy and hopefully they can all move on from this (and me  too ;-) ).

Edited by Ashlaika - 26 June 2013 at 2:58pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairvasu_2013jdronamrajuAshaNegiFanJShivsoapwatcher1ManoshonoaathyaRuchikaarviloveameiliapeachesnplumsPoohLoverashfaque2012

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Of course we analyse it daily, I also do it ..

But the only logic that applies to this situation is that this particular story track ( Purvi getting Arjun married to Ovi ) flopped ...The makers of this show have realized it , Shruti Kanwar's track  and role has  abruptly ended ...Onir is almost on his way out all very suddenly ..he has realized after all this time that Purvi and Arjun should be together ...

Situations are created , problems are created to stretch the show ...Now one can also say that how come Purvi never realized all this love that Ovi has for Arjun when she went ahead with her engagement with Arjun...why all this realization for Ovi's happiness now ...
why so late ???

At the end all I would like to say that I am glad this story has almost ended ( one more divorce has to happen ...Onir and Purvi )  and also loved the dignified way it ended today ...that scene between Arjun and Archana ...

I hope in future the writers  stay away from such meaningless less sacrifices which even involve  baby swapping of all the things ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 June 2013 at 2:54pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairrajvtavasu_2013SoapgirlAshaNegiFanjdronamrajucs-07Jaishankarsoapwatcher1AshlaikaAshi22PoohLoverSimplyAshVikiannikitagmcilovedhanjanirdashfaque2012

Pancham101 IF-Dazzler
Pancham101
Pancham101

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Ash...kudos for your attempt at a balanced view!

Jyothi is right ... 
Archana was the only one who put up any fight at all ...given her place in the D clan at the time ..it only went so far. Today, with her being back in her rightful place as matriarch-apparent, she was able to do for  two out of the three, what needed to be done. 

Yes. The story was messed with. But isn't life messy too. Curve balls get thrown, we make mistakes, we fall, we get up, we move on. Hopefully, somewhere along the line we learn? Hindsight is 20/20, can foresight be too?

I am still enamoured, for want of a better word, with the characterizations of all of them. How they are dealing with what's coming their way and still remain true to who they are, mind you whether good, bad, ugly or spoilt, will be a true test in coming days ...

Edited by Pancham101 - 26 June 2013 at 3:05pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vasu_2013jdronamrajuAshaNegiFanJShivAshlaikaManoshonoaathyaPoohLoverpeachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012

PoohLover IF-Sizzlerz
PoohLover
PoohLover

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pancham101

Ash...kudos for your attempt at a balanced view!

Jyothi is right ... 
Archana was the only one who put up any fight at all ...given her place in the D clan at the time ..it only went so far. Today, with her being back in her rightful place as matriarch-apparent, she was able to do for  two out of the three, what needed to be done. 

Yes. The story was messed with. But isn't life messy too. Curve balls get thrown, we make mistakes, we fall, we get up, we move on. Hopefully, somewhere along the line we learn? Hindsight is 20/20, can foresight be too?

I am still enamoured, for want of a better word, with the characterizations of all of them. How they are dealing with what's coming their way and still remain true to who they are, mind you whether good, bad, ugly or spoilt, will be a true test in coming days ...
Absolutely well said diClap,im also looking forward for the upcoming daysSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFanPancham101Ashlaikaashfaque2012

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
With all due respect, this family gives utmost importance to marriage 
So for them, there was no way out when arovi got married 
Their family doesn't look at divorce as an option Dead

I agree ovi got off the best 
But Arjun didn't love ovi, he didn't tell Archana he wanted it be with ovi and that he needs her 
Do you think archu would say no then if that's what he wanted 

For the first time in many days, I think Archana did the right thing 
And now she will reunite arvi or try to 
Archana never gave ovi what she wanted
This one time she did, and she did the right thing 

gvenkatevasu_2013nikitagmcTanyaz

Ashi22 IF-Rockerz
Ashi22
Ashi22

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Its ok Its better late then Never,

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vasu_2013AshaNegiFanAshlaikailovedhanjanirdTanyazashfaque2012

K.Ahm IF-Rockerz
K.Ahm
K.Ahm

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
As a parent, I would have solved such a mess the day it happened or at the party where ovi told about her marriage. But in the show the parents where letting their children run their life and were not even bothered to stop them from ruining their life.
I blame all for the situation,  no one is dudh ka dhula hua.
Purvi I have always blamed her the most for the hill top night and all the mess that happened. I mean I hate ovi so blaming her is like not new, but then if she was wrong even Purvi was wrong for agreeing to the wrong demand of her so called sister. I mean look at it she has a guy who loves her like crazy, she has a now-not-hubby who cares for her, she has the symbol of her lover pari, she has a family who have now accepted her. I mean her loss is very less compared to what she made Arjun go through. 
Ovi I blame her for the mess, but the sad fact is that ArVi led her to believe that she will be happy without they themselves not letting her move. Her parents were busy in their own little reunion and instead of showing her the right path went on giving parties and giving her false hopes. Yes Ovi is to be blamed and realising her mistake after one year is like too late but then you don't realise your mistake unless your wrong doings are churned at you with a blatant reality. She is the starting point of the mess and now she herself has put an end to what she started. But will ArVi realise their mistake is now what I want to know.
As for Arjun his only mistake was to love Purvi like a love sick puppy. Had he stopped the farce of a marriage there itself all this would not have happened. Had he shown some courage the miserable one year would have been spent happily.
My frustration for one year reached its peak today after I saw ArVi still not realising their love and still thinking about Ovi. That's like a breaking point for me, even today I could see the hilltop wale ArVi ready to scarifice their happiness for Ovi who by the grace of god is letting the strings go. 
I love your post Ash and agree with the line too little too late.
Wish no one gets parents like archu manav or even purvi arjun but then when the ring master ovi is letting the misery get an end why can't ArVi accept the happiness. I am not saying they should rejoice, but then at least not let Ovi still stay in miseries.
Who is Purvi to decide that ArOvi should work out their marriage?
Who is Arjun to still want Ovi to live in miseries?
It's easy to blame Ovi but taali ek haath se nahi bajti. Ovi was very late in knowing the harsh reality of her marriage but ArVi are still late in realising where they went wrong. 

I wish ArVi unites soon as I am their blind fan who wants them at any cost. And my post is just for venting out my disappointment with the character of ArVi and your thread was apt for putting my view of the past one year.
As for Onir no comments since I don't like him or his character even 0.1%

Edited by foodlover- - 26 June 2013 at 3:22pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

gvenkatemeeranairSoapgirlvasu_2013kandykandyAshaNegiFanjdronamrajuJShivPancham101AshlaikaManoshonoaathyaHuma-SimplyAshVikianPoohLoverbonibrightpeachesnplumsilovedhanjanirdashfaque2012

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
I thought after a long long time everything about the show made some sense today ...

Not the precap though...that I did not understand ...wh yis Onir doing this drama of getting married ...Purvi cannot be a free woman until he divorces her and tells her that their marriage was not void and has to go through a divorce ...then he will have to tell her about the drama he did with Shalini ...

Very strong chance of Purvi falling in love with him even more after hearing what he went  through for her ...

Ovi and Arjun's marriage was a horrible one but today it ended in a dignified manner ...how will Purvi's marriage end ???

meeranairvasu_2013soapwatcher1ilovedhanjanird

Go to top