Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

One Year Later: Too little too late? (Page 2)

Huma- IF-Sizzlerz
Huma-
Huma-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
bravo Ash !!
Excellent Post!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFansoniiyaaJShivAshlaikaManoshonocrazygirl4RDRuchikaarvilovepeachesnplumsPoohLoverashfaque2012

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Ashlaika , it  is a fictional show ..never can a situation like this ever happen in real life ...

The writers put this story track of Purvi sacrificing and Ovi getting married to Arjun ...thank God the track failed badly (  if we go by the TRPs ) this situation was put in and the writers tried to make Purvi as some  sacrificing lamb for one year and showing Ovi trying to be a good wife ...they kept on trying and trying but  thank God , final ythey have realized that they were wrong  and in this day , people don't like to see such senseless sacrifices , even on TV ...

The thing was that after a good one year, who was going to finally put a stop to it ...Archana did it today wit the talk she had with Arjun ...

I just thought ( I guess I was wrong )  that at least today Archana  will be praised for putting her foot down and telling these guys ' enough ' ...and also the way Ankita had acted in the scene ...

Also what was good was Arjun finally realizing that he too is tired of playing this sick game , signing the divorce papers ...of course also for the awesome acting by RD ...

I just felt that it was a day to feel relieved and happy that finally Arjun and Ovi are divorced ..

but maybe I think differently ...that's Ok...it is a public forum ...

I was just surprised and this time , I wanted to mention it in words ...

Anyways , please carry on with your thread ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 June 2013 at 2:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtavasu_2013ashfaque2012

PoohLover IF-Sizzlerz
PoohLover
PoohLover

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Always love your post ash,whether its long or notClap

My view would be,that the situation before and after one year,is now a vicious cicle,which has no ends now..and at times i wonder ow will the production house end all this and give a happy ending without making each fan group sad..it seems impossible to me frankly speaking...>>

Only sharing my opinion,thank youSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFanJShivAshlaikaRuchikaarviloveashfaque2012

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I just thought ( I guess I was wrong )  that at least today Archana  will be praised for putting her foot down and telling these guys ' enough ' ...and also the way Ankita had acted in the scene ...

Also what was good was Arjun finally realizing that he too is tired of playing this sick game , signing the divorce papers ...of course also for the awesome acting by RD ...

I just felt that it was a day to feel relieved and happy that finally Arjun and Ovi are divorced ..

but maybe I think differently ...that's Ok...it is a public forum ...

I was just surprised and this time , I wanted to mention it in words ...

Anyways , please carry on with your thread ...

I did not mention any of the actors or their acting skills in my thread for I did not want any fighting or comparison, but you are right... both the actors are brilliant and can only pull off an emotional scene brilliantly.

YES - I am relieved that this farce of a marriage is finally over. But its sad to think about all that was lost in the 1st place because of this awful marriage.  At the happiest times, we do tend to sit down and think of the if only,... then we say "oh well" and move on. This is my if only moment.

As for it being a fictional show. Im well aware of that, as I mentioned in my post as well... but, daily we analyse and compare and try to apply logic, so why not another day Smile

Thank you and have a good day Tanya.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairrajvtaAshaNegiFanJShivManoshonoaathyaRuchikaarvilovePoohLoverameiliapeachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PoohLover

My view would be,that the situation before and after one year,is now a vicious cicle,which has no ends now..and at times i wonder ow will the production house end all this and give a happy ending without making each fan group sad..it seems impossible to me frankly speaking...>>

Hey Bharu,

Thank you hun Hug

It is impossible to make everyone happy. The characters should now know that and make themselves happy in order to move on.

The CVs cannot make us all happy... soo... they will try some magic tricks and some miracle powder will be thrown on the story line and they will try to either bring a mostly happy ending to the show... or a somewhat happy but yet uncertain future which will take us to the leap.

Either way... we (each fan group) are hooked as long as our fave (Archana, Manav, Savita, Arjun, Purvi, Ovi, Onir, whoever)  is still in it Smile

JShivPoohLoverashfaque2012

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

Originally posted by rash2222

atleast she spoke truth not like arjun purvi still not figured out what do they want and mistakes they made in the past... ovi did at least acknowledge the fact that she came b/w arjun purvi

thats what the thing is all about here   

One Year Later: Too little too late?

what about the one month one...ovi told their wedding not been consummated and arjun declared he loves only purvi, and purvi forced/blackmailed arjun and archu convinced ovi and arjun begged ovi for second chance...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07ilovedhanjanirdnikitagmcTanyazDabulls23

PoohLover IF-Sizzlerz
PoohLover
PoohLover

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

Originally posted by PoohLover

Hey Bharu,

Thank you hun Hug

It is impossible to make everyone happy. The characters should now know that and make themselves happy in order to move on.

The CVs cannot make us all happy... soo... they will try some magic tricks and some miracle powder will be thrown on the story line and they will try to either bring a mostly happy ending to the show... or a somewhat happy but yet uncertain future which will take us to the leap.

Either way... we (each fan group) are hooked as long as our fave (Archana, Manav, Savita, Arjun, Purvi, Ovi, Onir, whoever)  is still in it Smile

Yeah you are right ash,only the CV's know how to carry forward the story,the story is at a dead end for me...still im curious to know how they bring it onSmile
On an ending note,all actors in PR are mindblowing one's,they do surprise us with their amazing acting thought the storyline is totally crap,soo kudos to all of them ClapClap

AshaNegiFanAshlaikaashfaque2012

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Good Post, Ash. 
Haven't seen the episode yet, just read the WU. But, to be fair, I would say among all of them, Archana was the only one who has seen and always known that Arjun loved only Purvi. It was the others, especially manav who wore blinkers.
If you recall, when Ovi got married to Arjun, she was the only one among all, who was upset with Ovi and told her so. She knew and had reservations that this marriage had little chance of survival. If you recall, when Ovi comes complaining in the early days that Arjun still remembers Purvi (when he talks about the chai etc.), Archana tells her "u wanted to marry him, so it is upto you to try to make it work".
What else can she do in that position? Ovi was her daughter too. Since it was the decision of all three of them, she tried to make the best of it, help them move along, and be supportive of the married one, as a mother. But, you could see, even then that she had reservations and was worried about the situation. Once married, she wanted them to make it work, and gave her support throughout the baby phase to Ovi.
If she told Arjun this today, I am not surprised. She is the only who understood the irrepairable situation and has fixed it in her own way. I think Arjun just needed some guidance and support in this. All along, even if he had wanted to let Ovi go, he probably was worried about the family too. he says that in the initial stages, days after the wedding to Purvi.

She knew Ovi was miserable, wanted to get out of her marriage, Purvi and Arjun will be happy only with each other, with Purvi's failed marriage, she probably thought it was for the best.   

Doesn't matter that Archana chose Ashna as the catalyst, the end justifies it. So, yes, if she said that, then YEY for her. For once, I am happy with Archana Deshmukh. She has done justice to all of them in her own way. 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairrajvtaSoapgirlAshaNegiFanJShivPancham101Ashlaikasoapwatcher1ManoshonoaathyaAshi22sunflower52nikitagmcameiliaPoohLoverashfaque2012Tanyazpallavi25

Go to top