Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

One Year Later: Too little too late? (Page 11)

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Vasu my dear,

How very clever of you! @blue is exactly what it is, and I was so dense not to have thought of that at all!

Actually, I am convinced that if Bhagwan started gobbling up the offering, people would start reducing the quantity or dispensing with it altogether!Wink

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by vasu_2013

Dear Aunty, I wrote a lengthy response only to find that the network had gone down after I pressed the "Post Reply" button and I had lost the contents.

I don't have the heart to repeat it again but just one thing I wrote about Purvi's reference to Onir as her Bhagwan, I was amused but isn't she is right in a way? See, we always have long expectations from god and we hold him responsible when things do not go our way but what do we offer him in return? We offer him prasad only to snatch it away for our consumption , all within matter of seconds Big smile

Looks like the show or ARVI will be wounded up soon. I hope I could catch up with good moments before I bid my byes to the show. I hope that the story-line would be kind enough to the key characters before they are sent off but all in all, such a waste of the good potential that we all saw last year.

[QUOTE=sashashyam]My dear Vasu,

Why is Purvi  now babbling to everyone she can find about how she worshipped Onir  as a bhagwan?  OTT with a vengeance, and false too 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vasu_2013

Go to top