Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

One Year Later: Too little too late? (Page 10)

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Joined: 03 July 2009
Posts: 5196

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Lovely post in a long time which has all fan groups on the same page!!

This show has come to become such trash that I not even think the mummy's is and the auntyjis are interested in watching such horrible tracks!!!

Where was everybody when Arjun and Ovi got married? It was the most tragic turn on events that has led the show here shockingly with descent TRPs.. Sometimes I blame the audiences for giving into such crap..

Anyhow I think it's time that EKTA reunites everyone who are miserable and ends this show.. We can atleast have a descent farewell party with all the main actors in the show partying together.. Sbs sbs and other channels will most likely cover it and we can all part with good memories...

Ekta is the reason I refuse to watch JODHA AKBAR because she might turn Akbar into a chicken and JODHA into another water tank... I don't have so much patience

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFanJShivnaavaAshlaikaSimplyAshVikianpeachesnplumsameiliapallavi25ashfaque2012

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 13118

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
My dear Tanyaz,

Your post, as always, makes sound sense and is eminently practical.  I am not going to comment on Ash's post as I have had it up to here with the whole lot of the PR folk, with  the serendipitously nicknamed ArVi heading the list, and with  all the endless details of who did what to whom when and who did not do what to whom when.

As for Arjun, I have spent enough time and energy defending him last year. and  for the last few months, my sole desire has been to kick him with a stout pair of football boots! Yes, today as well. Yesterday, in the end shot with Archana, his face showed  the effort behind his Acting (capital intentional), whereas Ankita's Archana  was effortlessly superb.

Like you, I am not at all sure about where the Onir track is  heading. Today, Purvi did not see Onir and Shalini going thru their 'fake'marriage, as she was looking at them from behind.Nor did Onir know that she would be coming there, so he did not intend, as he did in the market scene with Shalini, that Purvi should see them.

Given this,what on earth was the point of this fake marriage farce? If they wanted a wedding photo, all that they had to do was to get a photographer to shoot them in their wedding finery. If they wanted all the props, they could have lit a fire and made some rangoli around it. Where was the need for a priest. and which priest will agree to perform a 'fake' marriage? It would seem sacrilegious to him, unless they told him it was for a TV serial, and then he would want to see  a large TV camera!

As for the ArVi punarmilan, I would like it to happen at the earliest - if only for the sake of all those here who have kept the faith and hoped so hard for it to  happen. But I am  a teeny bit doubtful about it. I cannot understand the rationale for Onir to be still hanging around in Mumbai and cooking up all these supplementary farces like the  'marriage'. Once Purvi and her family have accepted his statement re: Shalini, and if he is to be phased out of the story, why does he not leave for good, like the similarly self-sacrificing Rajat Kapur in BALH?

Secondly, why does Purvi carry on and on about how she 'worshipped' Onir like a god (and let the god sleep on the floor, but that is another story)? There is no point in that if she is going to fling herself  into Arjun's arms any day now.It is strange, and I do hope the ArVi reunion is not suddenly torpedoed. 

I note that Ash has been objective enough to concede that Onir has suffered 'some losses'. Public disgrace, the loss of an eminent reputation, and being shut out of a  profession that was his passion might seem to deserve a somewhat stronger description than 'some losses', but never mind.

I noted too that today, Arjun tells Purvi that what happened to her wrt Onir was due to " your habit of forgetting yourself and thinking about others trusting others easily. Maybe Onir took advantage of that.".

I would like to know what advantage Onir gained from this one year spent with Purvi. Money? No. Love?  No. A normal marital relationship? No. He did not expect the last two, in any case. Disgrace? Yes, total and brutally public disgrace. Loss of the profession that was his passion? Yes. Endless problems to cope with because of his Mishti? Yes.

The balance sheet is quite clear. Of course he was a fool for ever listening to her on the baby  swap, but she has lost nothing, and he  has lost a very great deal. As I noted above, I very much hope ArVi get back together soonest. Onir, for one, will be better off, and much safer, as far away from his Mishti as he can manage!Wink She has done a pretty thorough demolition job on him in  a year, and if he ended up with her again, who knows what more might happen to him!Wink

To answer your last question, if the Great First Marriage secret is not revealed to Purvi, she will end up in a bigamous marriage to Arjun. But it will not matter, as  no one is going to tell them that the Kolkatta registered marriage with Onir was as solid as a wall, and she does not have the smarts or the commonsense to call Shambu Dada or Onir's friend in Kolkatta or even that Dr. Braganza, who knows him so well, to check up. Neither, it would seem, do  Archana and/or Manav. Arjun is of course delighted with this development, and his detective would have been called off by now, so no details of the follow up confabulations between Onir and his co-conspirators would be available.

Onir will never press for a divorce from what he claims is a bigamous, and thus non-existent marriage to Purvi, as that would reveal all that he is trying to conceal. If Arjun's idea of filing a bigamy case against Onir had been followed thru, again the truth would have boomeranged in his face.

If the secret  is revealed, Purvi  will go straight back to Onir, and his goose will then be cooked to a crisp!

Shyamala



Originally posted by Tanyaz

I thought after a long long time everything about the show made some sense today 
 
Not the precap though...that I did not understand ...wh yis Onir doing this drama of getting married ...Purvi cannot be a free woman until he divorces her and tells her that their marriage was not void and has to go through a divorce ...then he will have to tell her about the drama he did with Shalini ...
 
Very strong chance of Purvi falling in love with him even more after hearing what he went  through for her ...
 
Ovi and Arjun's marriage was a horrible one but today it ended in a dignified manner ...how will Purvi's marriage end ???


Edited by sashashyam - 27 June 2013 at 1:52pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycevasu_2013vishwapJaishankarnikitagmcTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Joined: 03 December 2009
Posts: 36684

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Shyamala, thanks for liking and answering my post ..
 
I don't understand why is Purvi so disappointed with Onir ...
 
She is the one who gave him this idea that he is not the one she loves but he is just a good supportive friend ...
 
If a wife keeps her husband away for such a long time , let him sleep on the floor and  every now and again is seen exchanging looks with her ex , then any man in this world will feel unloved and unwanted because he is unwanted ..
 
Purvi needed Onir for some reasons and he didn't mind being the one who was there for her as he loved her ...There was never any love from Purvi's side ...
 
this is why Onir is feeling this way and doing what he is doing right now ...but this whole fake marriage and all is getting stretched and a boring .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaAshi22sashashyam

vasu_2013 Senior Member
vasu_2013
vasu_2013

Joined: 11 May 2013
Posts: 443

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

My dear Tanyaz,

Your post, as always, makes sound sense and is eminently practical.  I am not going to comment on Ash's post as I have had it up to here with the whole lot of the PR folk, with  the serendipitously nicknamed ArVi heading the list, and with  all the endless details of who did what to whom when and who did not do what to whom when.

As for Arjun, I have spent enough time and energy defending him last year. and  for the last few months, my sole desire has been to kick him with a stout pair of football boots! Yes, today as well. Yesterday, in the end shot with Archana, his face showed  the effort behind his Acting (capital intentional), whereas Ankita's Archana  was effortlessly superb.

Like you, I am not at all sure about where the Onir track is  heading. Today, Purvi did not see Onir and Shalini going thru their 'fake'marriage, as she was looking at them from behind.Nor did Onir know that she would be coming there, so he did not intend, as he did in the market scene with Shalini, that Purvi should see them.

Given this,what on earth was the point of this fake marriage farce? If they wanted a wedding photo, all that they had to do was to get a photographer to shoot them in their wedding finery. If they wanted all the props, they could have lit a fire and made some rangoli around it. Where was the need for a priest. and which priest will agree to perform a 'fake' marriage? It would seem sacrilegious to him, unless they told him it was for a TV serial, and then he would want to see  a large TV camera!

As for the ArVi punarmilan, I would like it to happen at the earliest - if only for the sake of all those here who have kept the faith and hoped so hard for it to  happen. But I am  a teeny bit doubtful about it. I cannot understand the rationale for Onir to be still hanging around in Mumbai and cooking up all these supplementary farces like the  'marriage'. Once Purvi and her family have accepted his statement re: Shalini, and if he is to be phased out of the story, why does he not leave for good, like the similarly self-sacrificing Rajat Kapur in BALH?

Secondly, why does Purvi carry on and on about how she 'worshipped' Onir like a god (and let the god sleep on the floor, but that is another story)? There is no point in that if she is going to fling herself  into Arjun's arms any day now.It is strange, and I do hope the ArVi reunion is not suddenly torpedoed. 

I note that Ash has been objective enough to concede that Onir has suffered 'some losses'. Public disgrace, the loss of an eminent reputation, and being shut out of a  profession that was his passion might seem to deserve a somewhat stronger description than 'some losses', but never mind.

I noted too that today, Arjun tells Purvi that what happened to her wrt Onir was due to " your habit of forgetting yourself and thinking about others trusting others easily. Maybe Onir took advantage of that.".

I would like to know what advantage Onir gained from this one year spent with Purvi. Money? No. Love?  No. A normal marital relationship? No. He did not expect the last two, in any case. Disgrace? Yes, total and brutally public disgrace. Loss of the profession that was his passion? Yes. Endless problems to cope with because of his Mishti? Yes.

The balance sheet is quite clear. Of course he was a fool for ever listening to her on the baby  swap, but she has lost nothing, and he  has lost a very great deal. As I noted above, I very much hope ArVi get back together soonest. Onir, for one, will be better off, and much safer, as far away from his Mishti as he can manage!Wink She has done a pretty thorough demolition job on him in  a year, and if he ended up with her again, who knows what more might happen to him!Wink

To answer your last question, if the Great First Marriage secret is not revealed to Purvi, she will end up in a bigamous marriage to Arjun. But it will not matter, as  no one is going to tell them that the Kolkatta registered marriage with Onir was as solid as a wall, and she does not have the smarts or the commonsense to call Shambu Dada or Onir's friend in Kolkatta or even that Dr. Braganza, who knows him so well, to check up. Neither, it would seem, do  Archana and/or Manav. Arjun is of course delighted with this development, and his detective would have been called off by now, so no details of the follow up confabulations between Onir and his co-conspirators would be available.

Onir will never press for a divorce from what he claims is a bigamous, and thus non-existent marriage to Purvi, as that would reveal all that he is trying to conceal. If Arjun's idea of filing a bigamy case against Onir had been followed thru, again the truth would have boomeranged in his face.

If the secret  is revealed, Purvi  will go straight back to Onir, and his goose will then be cooked to a crisp!

Shyamala



Originally posted by Tanyaz

I thought after a long long time everything about the show made some sense today 
 
Not the precap though...that I did not understand ...wh yis Onir doing this drama of getting married ...Purvi cannot be a free woman until he divorces her and tells her that their marriage was not void and has to go through a divorce ...then he will have to tell her about the drama he did with Shalini ...
 
Very strong chance of Purvi falling in love with him even more after hearing what he went  through for her ...
 
Ovi and Arjun's marriage was a horrible one but today it ended in a dignified manner ...how will Purvi's marriage end ???

Hi Aunty, How are you ? Hug After a long time, seeing you in the forum. I myself was away, mainly due to work but have been enjoying couple of days off from work this week and last.

 I see that you are still firmly entrenched in the Onir camp and so do all of us staying put (in our own camps). Nothing changes, does it ?Smile

 I too agree with you that Onir is lurking around for a reason - whether it will end up with him reconciling with Purvi or the character to end up with a bigger halo with the audience, we need to wait and see. 

 Just one thing I would like to comment is on Onir sleeping on the floor. It didn't happen in Kolkatta and so maybe, was the director (or the CV whoever calls the shots) who shot the scenes in K-chawl was more conservative than the the one who shot the Kolkatta scenes? LOL It was truly puzzling that if Onir & Purvi had to keep up the pretense of loving couple in front of the family, the last thing they would do is to risk the truth with the accidental discovery of separate sleeping arrangements(that is, if the floors under the bed are ever swept! ).

 Anyways, it was gallant of Onir to offer the bed to his pregnant wife and him choosing to sleep on the floor. The reverse may not have been a very appealing idea, would it ? Moreover it is Ekta's world - women are more equal than the men.Wink 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairrajvtaAshaNegiFanPancham101Ashlaikapallavi25

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 13118

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
My dear Vasu,

@red
. I agree completely, for as long as Purvi was expecting, but as you would remember, it continued unchanged even after she had had the baby. Till they landed  up in the kholi, of course.
It was ridiculous and demeaning. No wife lets her husband sleep on the floor while she luxuriates in a nice soft bed, and that he wants it that way has nothing to do with it. And I don't think the floor thing was an act of gallantry, but more of propriety. And I agree,  it was bizarre that no one noticed the chataai under the bed for months!Wink

Why is Purvi  now babbling to everyone she can find about how she worshipped Onir  as a bhagwan?  OTT with a vengeance, and false too - for they never showed her bothered the least bit about the cataclysm. thanks to her folly,  in the life of such a dedicated doctor. All she said, and that too just once, was Kahin na kahin, is sab ke liye main bhi zimmedar hoon. Main bhi? But I am sure she believes she  treated him as a god, for there are no limits to self-delusion among such aspirants to  sainthood.

As for Arjun bleating, in a sort of Greek chorus,  that Onir took advantage of Purv's suppposed nadaani, that is so ridiculous that one cannot even laugh at it. But then AK has long  since put his brains into cold storage.

I do not think Onir will send Purvi  the wedding pictures. He takes them only to show anyone who challenges his wedding claim. So how would she  see them?

I very much hope that this faded, tattered love story, if you can still call it that, ends in one big happy fat ArVi wedding. It would be a great pity to let down all the hopes that are now looking up once again after so many months of disappointment. As for me, if I want a true romance. I would go to Saraswatichandra, where Saras and Kumud would beat this washed out ArVi (or even as they were at their best) hands down any day.

But I do feel for all of you, and so I  would wish most earnestly for an ArVi reunion at the earliest.

And no, I  am not 'still firmly entrenched in the Onir camp'. Camps are  for groupies, and I am most emphatically not one; otherwise I would never have come to despise both Arjun and Purvi after having had so much affection for him for so long.

I think Onir is  a triple dyed idiot, first for letting Purvi lead him by the nose and straight into professional and personal disgrace, and now for painting himself black for her  sake. I have no use for mahaanta in anyone; I would have liked him- the only consistently positive character in PR -  to be  a man, who  had a  strong instinct for self-preservation and would fight for what he wants. Not this kind of wimp.

But facts are facts, as far as his 'taking advantage' of this woman is concerned, and facts have to be stated as such. especially so many gloss over them, and at times pass over them,  so often. Which is what I did.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by vasu_2013

 Just one thing I would like to comment is on Onir sleeping on the floor. It didn't happen in Kolkatta and so maybe, was the director (or the CV whoever calls the shots) who shot the scenes in K-chawl was more conservative than the the one who shot the Kolkatta scenes? LOL It was truly puzzling that if Onir & Purvi had to keep up the pretense of loving couple in front of the family, the last thing they would do is to risk the truth with the accidental discovery of separate sleeping arrangements(that is, if the floors under the bed are ever swept! ).

 Anyways, it was gallant of Onir to offer the bed to his pregnant wife and him choosing to sleep on the floor. The reverse may not have been a very appealing idea, would it ? Moreover it is Ekta's world - women are more equal than the men.Wink 



Edited by sashashyam - 28 June 2013 at 2:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapvasu_2013nikitagmc

vishwap Senior Member
vishwap
vishwap

Joined: 27 October 2009
Posts: 914

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

My dear Tanyaz,

Your post, as always, makes sound sense and is eminently practical.  I am not going to comment on Ash's post as I have had it up to here with the whole lot of the PR folk, with  the serendipitously nicknamed ArVi heading the list, and with  all the endless details of who did what to whom when and who did not do what to whom when.

As for Arjun, I have spent enough time and energy defending him last year. and  for the last few months, my sole desire has been to kick him with a stout pair of football boots! Yes, today as well. Yesterday, in the end shot with Archana, his face showed  the effort behind his Acting (capital intentional), whereas Ankita's Archana  was effortlessly superb.

Like you, I am not at all sure about where the Onir track is  heading. Today, Purvi did not see Onir and Shalini going thru their 'fake'marriage, as she was looking at them from behind.Nor did Onir know that she would be coming there, so he did not intend, as he did in the market scene with Shalini, that Purvi should see them.

Given this,what on earth was the point of this fake marriage farce? If they wanted a wedding photo, all that they had to do was to get a photographer to shoot them in their wedding finery. If they wanted all the props, they could have lit a fire and made some rangoli around it. Where was the need for a priest. and which priest will agree to perform a 'fake' marriage? It would seem sacrilegious to him, unless they told him it was for a TV serial, and then he would want to see  a large TV camera!

As for the ArVi punarmilan, I would like it to happen at the earliest - if only for the sake of all those here who have kept the faith and hoped so hard for it to  happen. But I am  a teeny bit doubtful about it. I cannot understand the rationale for Onir to be still hanging around in Mumbai and cooking up all these supplementary farces like the  'marriage'. Once Purvi and her family have accepted his statement re: Shalini, and if he is to be phased out of the story, why does he not leave for good, like the similarly self-sacrificing Rajat Kapur in BALH?

Secondly, why does Purvi carry on and on about how she 'worshipped' Onir like a god (and let the god sleep on the floor, but that is another story)? There is no point in that if she is going to fling herself  into Arjun's arms any day now.It is strange, and I do hope the ArVi reunion is not suddenly torpedoed. 

I note that Ash has been objective enough to concede that Onir has suffered 'some losses'. Public disgrace, the loss of an eminent reputation, and being shut out of a  profession that was his passion might seem to deserve a somewhat stronger description than 'some losses', but never mind.

I noted too that today, Arjun tells Purvi that what happened to her wrt Onir was due to " your habit of forgetting yourself and thinking about others trusting others easily. Maybe Onir took advantage of that.".

I would like to know what advantage Onir gained from this one year spent with Purvi. Money? No. Love?  No. A normal marital relationship? No. He did not expect the last two, in any case. Disgrace? Yes, total and brutally public disgrace. Loss of the profession that was his passion? Yes. Endless problems to cope with because of his Mishti? Yes.

The balance sheet is quite clear. Of course he was a fool for ever listening to her on the baby  swap, but she has lost nothing, and he  has lost a very great deal. As I noted above, I very much hope ArVi get back together soonest. Onir, for one, will be better off, and much safer, as far away from his Mishti as he can manage!Wink She has done a pretty thorough demolition job on him in  a year, and if he ended up with her again, who knows what more might happen to him!Wink

To answer your last question, if the Great First Marriage secret is not revealed to Purvi, she will end up in a bigamous marriage to Arjun. But it will not matter, as  no one is going to tell them that the Kolkatta registered marriage with Onir was as solid as a wall, and she does not have the smarts or the commonsense to call Shambu Dada or Onir's friend in Kolkatta or even that Dr. Braganza, who knows him so well, to check up. Neither, it would seem, do  Archana and/or Manav. Arjun is of course delighted with this development, and his detective would have been called off by now, so no details of the follow up confabulations between Onir and his co-conspirators would be available.

Onir will never press for a divorce from what he claims is a bigamous, and thus non-existent marriage to Purvi, as that would reveal all that he is trying to conceal. If Arjun's idea of filing a bigamy case against Onir had been followed thru, again the truth would have boomeranged in his face.

If the secret  is revealed, Purvi  will go straight back to Onir, and his goose will then be cooked to a crisp!

Shyamala



Originally posted by Tanyaz

I thought after a long long time everything about the show made some sense today 
 
Not the precap though...that I did not understand ...wh yis Onir doing this drama of getting married ...Purvi cannot be a free woman until he divorces her and tells her that their marriage was not void and has to go through a divorce ...then he will have to tell her about the drama he did with Shalini ...
 
Very strong chance of Purvi falling in love with him even more after hearing what he went  through for her ...
 
Ovi and Arjun's marriage was a horrible one but today it ended in a dignified manner ...how will Purvi's marriage end ???
 
A lovely post!  Summarizing the situation beautifully.  Motivating me to ignore my deep fatigue with this saga and write a few lines.
  The followers of every camp seem to be afflicted with boredom as I see that the endless arguments about who did what to whom and when and why seem to be on the wane .  The enthusiasm for the much awaited reunion seems to be fading gradually  and it is just that people are waiting to see how it would eventually happen. But the build-up scenario is getting more and more ridiculous and all  the principal characters are sounding like caricatures now spouting expected nonsense in an expected fashion.
I remember having seen this before with the Archana-manav-jaywant-Sharavani quadrilateral where, though it was known that ArMan would reunite and Jaywant will get slapped, the same delaying tactics were used. Still the build-up was not as ridiculous as this  or maybe the first time round viewers were more tolerant. Later the story picked up somewhat, as much as the boundaries of a TV soap would allow it to.
I think that this time round the actors themseves are fed up of this nonsense and hence it is showing in their acting, which is so unconvincing at times! I wish that instead of showing fake marriages and so on, they would just get over with it and spare us !
 


Edited by vishwap - 28 June 2013 at 3:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sashashyamTanyaz

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 13118

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Dear Vishwap.

I am so glad to meet up with a fellow suffererHug, and thanks a lot for your kind words about my latest effort! I am flattered and grateful.

I am fed up with the whole lot of them, and with the appropriately named ArVi most of all, and I wish they would all go to the devil pronto!

Shyamala

Originally posted by vishwap


A lovely post!  Summarizing the situation beautifully.  Motivating me to ignore my deep fatigue with this saga and write a few lines.
  The followers of every camp seem to be afflicted with boredom as I see that the endless arguments about who did what to whom and when and why seem to be on the wane .  The enthusiasm for the much awaited reunion seems to be fading gradually  and it is just that people are waiting to see how it would eventually happen. But the build-up scenario is getting more and more ridiculous and all  the principal characters are sounding like caricatures now spouting expected nonsense in an expected fashion.
I remember having seen this before with the Archana-manav-jaywant-Sharavani quadrilateral where, though it was known that ArMan would reunite and Jaywant will get slapped, the same delaying tactics were used. Still the build-up was not as ridiculous as this  or maybe the first time round viewers were more tolerant. Later the story picked up somewhat, as much as the boundaries of a TV soap would allow it to.
I think that this time round the actors themseves are fed up of this nonsense and hence it is showing in their acting, which is so unconvincing at times! I wish that instead of showing fake marriages and so on, they would just get over with it and spare us !
 


[QUOTE=sashashyam]My dear Tanyaz,

Your post, as always, makes sound sense and is eminently practical.  I am not going to comment on Ash's post as I have had it up to here with the whole lot of the PR folk, with  the serendipitously nicknamed ArVi heading the list, and with  all the endless details of who did what to whom when and who did not do what to whom when.

vasu_2013 Senior Member
vasu_2013
vasu_2013

Joined: 11 May 2013
Posts: 443

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sashashyam]My dear Vasu,

@red
. I agree completely, for as long as Purvi was expecting, but as you would remember, it continued unchanged even after she had had the baby. Till they landed  up in the kholi, of course.
It was ridiculous and demeaning. No wife lets her husband sleep on the floor while she luxuriates in a nice soft bed, and that he wants it that way has nothing to do with it. And I don't think the floor thing was an act of gallantry, but more of propriety. And I agree,  it was bizarre that no one noticed the chataai under the bed for months!Wink

Why is Purvi  now babbling to everyone she can find about how she worshipped Onir  as a bhagwan?  OTT with a vengeance, and false too - for they never showed her bothered the least bit about the cataclysm. thanks to her folly,  in the life of such a dedicated doctor. All she said, and that too just once, was Kahin na kahin, is sab ke liye main bhi zimmedar hoon. Main bhi? But I am sure she believes she  treated him as a god, for there are no limits to self-delusion among such aspirants to  sainthood.

As for Arjun bleating, in a sort of Greek chorus,  that Onir took advantage of Purv's suppposed nadaani, that is so ridiculous that one cannot even laugh at it. But then AK has long  since put his brains into cold storage.

I do not think Onir will send Purvi  the wedding pictures. He takes them only to show anyone who challenges his wedding claim. So how would she  see them?

I very much hope that this faded, tattered love story, if you can still call it that, ends in one big happy fat ArVi wedding. It would be a great pity to let down all the hopes that are now looking up once again after so many months of disappointment. As for me, if I want a true romance. I would go to Saraswatichandra, where Saras and Kumud would beat this washed out ArVi (or even as they were at their best) hands down any day.

But I do feel for all of you, and so I  would wish most earnestly for an ArVi reunion at the earliest.

And no, I  am not 'still firmly entrenched in the Onir camp'. Camps are  for groupies, and I am most emphatically not one; otherwise I would never have come to despise both Arjun and Purvi after having had so much affection for him for so long.

I think Onir is  a triple dyed idiot, first for letting Purvi lead him by the nose and straight into professional and personal disgrace, and now for painting himself black for her  sake. I have no use for mahaanta in anyone; I would have liked him- the only consistently positive character in PR -  to be  a man, who  had a  strong instinct for self-preservation and would fight for what he wants. Not this kind of wimp.

But facts are facts, as far as his 'taking advantage' of this woman is concerned, and facts have to be stated as such. especially so many gloss over them, and at times pass over them,  so often. Which is what I did.

Shyamala Aunty
/QUOTE]

Dear Aunty, I wrote a lengthy response only to find that the network had gone down after I pressed the "Post Reply" button and I had lost the contents.

I don't have the heart to repeat it again but just one thing I wrote about Purvi's reference to Onir as her Bhagwan, I was amused but isn't she is right in a way? See, we always have long expectations from god and we hold him responsible when things do not go our way but what do we offer him in return? We offer him prasad only to snatch it away for our consumption , all within matter of seconds Big smile

Looks like the show or ARVI will be wounded up soon. I hope I could catch up with good moments before I bid my byes to the show. I hope that the story-line would be kind enough to the key characters before they are sent off but all in all, such a waste of the good potential that we all saw last year.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairAshlaikasashashyampeachesnplums

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ArVi OS- Four Years Later // Part 2 page 10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: eshaaax3.   Replies: 91   Views: 13247

eshaaax3. 91 13247 28 December 2013 at 11:37am by swedishdesigirl
ArMan Valentine special-'5 yrs later' last pt pg10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: nikitagmc   Replies: 90   Views: 8775

nikitagmc 90 8775 17 April 2013 at 4:33am by mayusushita
It's too late for ARVI

2 3 4

Author: cynthia32   Replies: 29   Views: 3221

cynthia32 29 3221 01 March 2013 at 5:22am by Salrina_Ashvik
20 years later

Author: IamaPCmaniac   Replies: 3   Views: 1322

IamaPCmaniac 3 1322 27 November 2011 at 12:58pm by Shahrukhlover

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index