Frequent Posters

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
With all due respect, this family gives utmost importance to marriage 
So for them, there was no way out when arovi got married 
Their family doesn't look at divorce as an option πŸ€’

I agree ovi got off the best 
But Arjun didn't love ovi, he didn't tell Archana he wanted it be with ovi and that he needs her 
Do you think archu would say no then if that's what he wanted 

For the first time in many days, I think Archana did the right thing 
And now she will reunite arvi or try to 
Archana never gave ovi what she wanted
This one time she did, and she did the right thing 
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its ok Its better late then Never,
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
As a parent, I would have solved such a mess the day it happened or at the party where ovi told about her marriage. But in the show the parents where letting their children run their life and were not even bothered to stop them from ruining their life.
I blame all for the situation,  no one is dudh ka dhula hua.
Purvi I have always blamed her the most for the hill top night and all the mess that happened. I mean I hate ovi so blaming her is like not new, but then if she was wrong even Purvi was wrong for agreeing to the wrong demand of her so called sister. I mean look at it she has a guy who loves her like crazy, she has a now-not-hubby who cares for her, she has the symbol of her lover pari, she has a family who have now accepted her. I mean her loss is very less compared to what she made Arjun go through. 
Ovi I blame her for the mess, but the sad fact is that ArVi led her to believe that she will be happy without they themselves not letting her move. Her parents were busy in their own little reunion and instead of showing her the right path went on giving parties and giving her false hopes. Yes Ovi is to be blamed and realising her mistake after one year is like too late but then you don't realise your mistake unless your wrong doings are churned at you with a blatant reality. She is the starting point of the mess and now she herself has put an end to what she started. But will ArVi realise their mistake is now what I want to know.
As for Arjun his only mistake was to love Purvi like a love sick puppy. Had he stopped the farce of a marriage there itself all this would not have happened. Had he shown some courage the miserable one year would have been spent happily.
My frustration for one year reached its peak today after I saw ArVi still not realising their love and still thinking about Ovi. That's like a breaking point for me, even today I could see the hilltop wale ArVi ready to scarifice their happiness for Ovi who by the grace of god is letting the strings go. 
I love your post Ash and agree with the line too little too late.
Wish no one gets parents like archu manav or even purvi arjun but then when the ring master ovi is letting the misery get an end why can't ArVi accept the happiness. I am not saying they should rejoice, but then at least not let Ovi still stay in miseries.
Who is Purvi to decide that ArOvi should work out their marriage?
Who is Arjun to still want Ovi to live in miseries?
It's easy to blame Ovi but taali ek haath se nahi bajti. Ovi was very late in knowing the harsh reality of her marriage but ArVi are still late in realising where they went wrong. 

I wish ArVi unites soon as I am their blind fan who wants them at any cost. And my post is just for venting out my disappointment with the character of ArVi and your thread was apt for putting my view of the past one year.
As for Onir no comments since I don't like him or his character even 0.1%
Edited by foodlover- - 10 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I thought after a long long time everything about the show made some sense today ...

Not the precap though...that I did not understand ...wh yis Onir doing this drama of getting married ...Purvi cannot be a free woman until he divorces her and tells her that their marriage was not void and has to go through a divorce ...then he will have to tell her about the drama he did with Shalini ...

Very strong chance of Purvi falling in love with him even more after hearing what he went  through for her ...

Ovi and Arjun's marriage was a horrible one but today it ended in a dignified manner ...how will Purvi's marriage end ???
Pancham101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: foodlover-

My frustration for one year reached its peak today after I saw ArVi still not realising their love and still thinking about Ovi. That's like a breaking point for me, even today I could see the hilltop wale ArVi ready to scarifice their happiness for Ovi who by the grace of god is letting the strings go. 

I wish ArVi unites soon as I am their blind fan who wants them at any cost. And my post is just for venting out my disappointment with the character of ArVi and your thread was apt for putting my view of the past one year.

@underline
That special brand of altruism Kesha ...hmmm...too much to expect it to turn on its head overnight ...if at all πŸ˜•

@bold 
100% agreed on that one
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Pancham101

@underline
That special brand of altruism Kesha ...hmmm...too much to expect it to turn on its head overnight ...if at all πŸ˜•

@bold 
100% agreed on that one

Trust me di no expectations, I am waiting for some more sacrifice and drama to knock me out of my senses because this show is not going to be better any time soon. As for ArVi I better not expect that they will be redeemed if at all union is happening. 
I always say I am done with the show but kya kare the story angers me so much that I end up writing long posts boring othersπŸ˜†
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I thought after a long long time everything about the show made some sense today ...

Not the precap though...that I did not understand ...wh yis Onir doing this drama of getting married ...Purvi cannot be a free woman until he divorces her and tells her that their marriage was not void and has to go through a divorce ...then he will have to tell her about the drama he did with Shalini ...

Very strong chance of Purvi falling in love with him even more after hearing what he went  through for her ...

Ovi and Arjun's marriage was a horrible one but today it ended in a dignified manner ...how will Purvi's marriage end ???

I know Ovi has gone but now Cvs are going to use Onir for Triangle, Too much dragging that a beautiful love story has lost its charm.
pallavi25 thumbnail
Yes, Archana could have been this firm a year ago and forced Ovi and Arjun to divorce or annul their marriage after the party instead of asking Ovi and Arjun to adjust and try to make it work.
But I must say "Better late than never"
As mother, she is giving priority to Ovi's wishes. Thats why I say Arjun needed a Mom to defend him and take his POV into consideration. 
But Im glad that Archu gave Arjun the right advice this time, even if it was to fulfil Ovi's wishes! πŸ˜Š
I dont know why Arjun was still hesitating to sign the papers and planning to convince Ovi...doesnt he realize its never going to be alright again? Ovi will never accept his past and never accept Pari as a part of his life.
Thats why Im relieved  Archu pushed him to sign those papers. 
Edited by pallavi25 - 10 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
After watching the SBS segment abt DK Sir in a coma or unconscious (heart attack?) at the hospital and Arjun crying, Purvi looking after DK at the hospital...I think Purvi will realize finally that Arjun really needs someone who will love him, comfort him, be his support in times like these. 
DK's illness will bring ArVi close again and force them to confront the truth that they need each other to complete their lives. 
Archu will see their closeness and urge them to get married.😊

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ash I would say ,its hard to brain-storm a reel life situation coz the if's n but's are made mockery in reel life i.e they have zero meaning except to either break head of one set of fan base n appease other set.
Logic has never existed ,after all this is a business for money based on TRP language.
The writers dont care what who thinks,if somehow TRP comes in ,the show /script is a hit for them.Unfortunately/fortunately we fans get connected to the characters deeply with their emotions which is taken advantage of by these folks.
So we can make a analysis today of who did what ,the very next day it might be polar opposite with the situations presented.
So I would say why break your head on something which does not exit.
All I can hope is instead of doing all the leap crap or continuing further,end the show in a dignified manner soon by re-uniting all and let actors n fans move on.

Edited by Jaishankar - 10 years ago