India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

One Year Later: Too little too late?

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
This is not a bashing post... it is not meant for anyone to come, judge and bash any of the characters, actors or fan groups. This post is meant for thought processing and introspection.

What should have been done over one year ago has finally been done today - YES, Im referring not just to the Arjun - Ovi divorce, but the fact that Archana thought as a mother and did what was right for her child. 

Some may see it as giving Ovi what Ovi wants, after all, Ovi wanted Arjun -  she got him, Ovi doesn't want Arjun - now she doesnt have him. But... I would like to see the other side... the side where Archana wanted her daughter to be on the right path and that path is without a toxic relationship.

One year ago however, she didnt know Arjun loved Purvi and only Purvi and that the Arjun-Ovi marriage should not be? One year ago she didnt remember Aashna and her promise to her to treat Arjun like a son? Why were Arjun's wants and needs not taken into consideration then? One year ago no one knew that Purvi and Arjun loved ONLY each other and being married to other people would make them and the other parties miserable?

One year ago no one bother to reprimand Ovi for putting forward a deal, but one year later everyone remembers that Purvi "betrayed" Ovi, and Arjun doesn't love or respect Ovi? Only now - over a year later they realise that "Ovi never found love in the relationship, it was only a compromise?" 

NO ONE knew a year ago that both Arjun and Purvi compromised??!!! AND I don't even mean at the inception of the marriage. What about the ArMan anniversary party where Ovi announced to the world and beyond that she was not intimate with Arjun and they were not living a married life? Even Ovi and her true happiness was not thought of. Over a year ago, if they had done what was RIGHT for their children (all 3)  instead of what Ovi wanted and Purvi agreed to and Arjun went along with (stupidly of course)  then we would not be here at the moment.

What we have now is a situation where we have to ponder "Is it too little, too late"?

Arjun - now divorced with a failed marriage, a daughter from his 1st and only love and over a year of misery where he not only lost his happiness, but he lost who he was, the person he was meant to be. Scars will remain forever... and his daughter's situation as HE knows it right now is unbalanced at best. He carries with him baggage, baggage and more baggage.

Purvi -
she is also another one who will be looked at with disdain (as we see by the MANY posts on the forum) ... but she no longer has a stable job, she has a child to take care of, she lives with the guilt that she ruined the lives of so many ppl and she will always feel like a burden to her family. Not to forget that the family situation is hostile where one side defends her and the other prosecutes her.

Onir - all this led him to the suspension of his license to practice medicine. He left his home in Kolkatta, he gave up a good life and he is carrying on a charade to reunite 2 ppl whose lives have been destroyed. Even though Im not a fan of Onir, I can see that he did have losses in his life and we wonder why and how and if this inevitable is just too little too late for him as well and can he truly move on and recover from this? 

Ovi - Well... see here I will be bashed for my thoughts... but they are mine and the way  I see it is that she gets off the best.  YES -  she is hurt and she is in pain and she had her heart broken. But we all have... time is a great healer for that. Now she has restarted her career, will be an independent person, modelling (her dream job) and free to move on when she is ready. When u think about it, its harder to get over love when u actually FELT what that love is like. In Ovi's case, she never had the love to begin with... never knew the true meaning of love from Arjun, so when someone comes into her life to love her, she will definitely be happy seeing the real meaning and knowing the difference.

All in all -  its a serial and without these bumps in the road they cannot prolong the inevitable. However, they have made such an utter and complete mess of the show, its characters and their lives and where they are now that it begs the question: Is it too little too late? Can these people(characters) actually ever recover from the follies of their decisions and the follies of inadequate parenting?

I will leave u all with a thought... "A happy person is happy, not because everything is right in his life... he is happy because his attitude towards everything in his life is right."

I truly wish that all the characters mentioned were like this -  positive attitude and willing to take on the world in the right, decent, positive and resilient way.

p.s. To those who had the patience to read my thoughts and ramblings - Very sorry about the very long post Embarrassed

Edited by Ashlaika - 26 June 2013 at 1:41pm

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

kmodirenraylatoyaluckiest7sexisexiFrederisRosheenapavrishshk281MEERA DOOKIEmeeranairrajvtaSoapgirljinelle20anuguptareshma28nabitathapageetrana45diana72MissAmnellvasu_2013soniiyaavandithajerukandykandypn_92AshaNegiFanjdronamrajuSunriseGreenShehreen_27-sayeed-suresh555JShivsmiley20Pancham101Cherry-BlossomRuchikaarvilovemadmadonaPihu.k11.Nikki.cjs369aathyasoapwatcher1Manoshonocrazygirl4RDjkhusisunflower52happygirl123MAYURFAN001PoohLoverpeachesnplumssoni595ameiliaHuma-SimplyAshVikianpalakluvsabhiyaarjunpurvixobonibrightprityy89ashfaque2012pallavi25

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Ashlaika]

One year ago however, she didnt know Arjun loved Purvi and only Purvi and that the Arjun-Ovi marriage should not be? One year ago she didnt remember Aashna and her promise to her to treat Arjun like a son? Why were Arjun's wants and needs not taken into consideration then? One year ago no one knew that Purvi and Arjun loved ONLY each other and being married to other people would make them and the other parties miserable?

SOrry Ash.Cry. it may sound like that m bashing here a character but i seriously wanted to tell that Arjun's wants were not taken into consideration by anyone coz they wanted Ovi to have Arjun..no one asked what he feels or what he wants.. coz Ovi wanted Arjun at any cost n that would make her happy.. so  the D's  n Purvi only thought about Ovi n not Arjun...

n now when Arjun dn t want any divorce ,but Ovi wants.. every one are begging Arjun to free Ovi from this marriage becoz they want to see her happy!!! n now Arjun's wants n feelings dnt matter coz its ovi's firm n last decision , so they have to accept her orders!!!

M sorry to say but i found Archana's words to Arjun very rude.. she was telling all about Aashna to Arjun coz she was making him to do it for Ovi  n her bhalaayi (my footAngry ).. i was disappointed by her as she was telling Ovi is very hurt.. 

As if Arjun has beaten her up or tied her up !!! what the hell were they doing since the last one year!!! 

Once again m Extremely Sorry Ash!! Cry

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

RosheenapavrishmeeranairrajvtaAshaNegiFankandykandyJShivsmiley20cjs369ManoshonoaathyaPihu.k11madmadonaAshlaikaRuchikaarvilovebonibrightpeachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Its ok Saddy... I have all those questions too as u can see. What were they doing for over a year?! Wearing blinders probably.

Now no more apologies or tears :).

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairAshaNegiFansmiley20soapwatcher1crazygirl4RDaathyaRuchikaarvilovebonibrightpeachesnplumsashfaque2012

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Wow , even today ...

Don't know what to say ...I guess it is my fault for expecting something different ...

Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion ...was just a bit disappointed ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 June 2013 at 1:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarsmiley20sashashyamnikitagmcilovedhanjanird

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

Its ok Saddy... I have all those questions too as u can see. What were they doing for over a year?! Wearing blinders probably.

Now no more apologies or tears :).

Ash ..its coz ovi was hanging around Arjun n now she doesnt wants him.. 
but i truly say from my heart that Arjun deserves better..

Its no one but only Arjun who has suffered all the way!!

because both the sis wanted the happiness ..one for herself n the other for her Aai. n by seeing her aai happy she was happy.. 

but kya Arjun Bhaad mein gaya kya??Sleepy

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Rosheenapavrishmeeranairreshma28machar13AshaNegiFankandykandyJShivsmiley20ManoshonomadmadonaAshlaikaPihu.k11Ruchikaarvilovepeachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
atleast she spoke truth not like arjun purvi still not figured out what do they want and mistakes they made in the past... ovi did at least acknowledge the fact that she came b/w arjun purvi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtamachar13smiley20nikitagmc

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Wow , even today ...

Don't know what to say ...I guess it is my fault for expecting something different ...

Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion ...was just a bit disappointed ...

Tanya,

Everyone opinions will be different... this post as mentioned above is not based on just today... its an introspection and the what ifs.

If u read u would see I have no qualms with Archana TODAY, I said she thought as a mother:

The fact that Archana thought as a mother and did what was right for her child (Ovi). 

Some may see it as giving Ovi what Ovi wants, after all, Ovi wanted Arjun -  she got him, Ovi doesn't want Arjun - now she doesnt have him. But... I would like to see the other side... the side where Archana wanted her daughter to be on the right path and that path is without a toxic relationship.

But it remains that my post is about not just today, but wondering if decisions were taken previously and thought about BEFORE today could have changed the past and if it results in being too little too late for everyone involved.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairrajvtamachar13reshma28..PlayfulKiss..AshaNegiFankandykandysoniiyaaJShivsmiley20Manoshonocrazygirl4RDaathyaPihu.k11.Nikki.RuchikaarvilovepalakluvsabhiyabonibrightHuma-PoohLoverpeachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

atleast she spoke truth not like arjun purvi still not figured out what do they want and mistakes they made in the past... ovi did at least acknowledge the fact that she came b/w arjun purvi

thats what the thing is all about here   

One Year Later: Too little too late?

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairkandykandyAshaNegiFanJShivsmiley20ManoshonoaathyaAshlaikaPihu.k11bonibrightameiliapalakluvsabhiyaHuma-PoohLoverpeachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012

Go to top