Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Mumbai ka... Mumbai ka SULTAN!!! (Page 8)

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Originally posted by likarsh

Originally posted by pyaare_laal

Yeah bhai is proving he is a real goonda that too without brain.

He is proving to be Mumbai ka Sultan.  I am happy. Party He has enough brains to get out of jail in less than a day.  RK on the other hand, thought he would be issshmmart by manipulating and lying to his wife to 'trap' Sultan.  Clap Clap to RK's brains.  Now Sultan is in his house, stealing his peace of mindLOLLOLLOL

@bold
sorry. disagree. Can't have something stolen that you don't have. When has Bhai ka bhai ever had peace of mind? Pehele se dhukhi aatma hai. Na chain se jeeta hai na kisi aur ko jeene deta hai.

If this sultan/meera catalyst hadn't come then it would have been something else...iss bewakoof ka bak bak kabhi khatam nahi hone wala (sultan called him bewakoofBig smile)

Oh, Kat. I disagree with myself too.LOLLOLLOL  I was talking in terms of how it backfired on RK himself, surely RK can conveniently place it all on this. But we all know that if it weren't Sultan and Meera, it would've been something else.  He was already acting like a petulant child after marriage.  Sure enough something else would've come up.  

Sultan, we the audience need him to be able to watch and tolerate this flimsy 'love story.'

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charishma

Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Can't have something stolen that you don't have. When has Bhai ka bhai ever had peace of mind? Pehele se dhukhi aatma hai. Na chain se jeeta hai na kisi aur ko jeene deta hai.

If this sultan/meera catalyst hadn't come then it would have been something else...iss bewakoof ka bak bak kabhi khatam nahi hone wala (sultan called him bewakoofBig smile)

My favourite part has to be Sikky and Dips' smirk when Sultan was like 'out of all the people in the world I had to get you for a brother'. So on point. They understand where his mind is and get him a little. But RK is still looking on with a "I know your secret plan" look. Sultan doesn't have a secret plan you fool. He wants what he says he wants.

@bold.  Hah!  Love it.

And I love Sultan's whole dialogue there.  He ended it with something like, was there no one else left in the worldROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charishma

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehurocks

hey lik it's awesome postClap after a reading your post  i was realising  yes our sultan is mumbai ka sultanBlushingDay Dreamingreal don is backHeart   thank u for this post because a many rumour  around to sultan character sometime me upset and  after reading your post  feel me better.Dancing..

No problem.  i know, the rumors sometimes affect me too.  But watching this week's episodes, just enjoy and be happy that "real don is back." Heart  It's clear how much presence he has, and we love watching our Mumbai ka Sultan in action.  It's a breeze to to watch the episodes, now.  
reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
awesum post. love each and every word of it. thnx cvs for creating such a powerful role for sultan.
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipdaisy

likarsh great post agree with you completely
watching mb only for him... otherwise tired of same boring dialogues of rk

Great to see you pop in, Aarti. Embarrassed
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Nice post Liks and so true, we have a parallel lead here, even before we discussed the guy that has to come and have a face off with RK must be equally powerful, so many times we said it before. Now people on the forum are grumbling why the CV's are showing him entering the house and the Kundra's taking it in stride, if that was the case anyone of us would go claim kinship with any superstar and live in their luxurious homes, but we aren't powerful, Sultan is his acquired his power by being a gangster, the jail one nobody has touched here on the forum but there you go the CV's hinted that Sultan has connections with the police in a previous track (RK shooting track), when the police inspector said I have spoken to Sultan and though the number was international ringing Bittuji it was not Sultan, why would the police believe a criminal and not a civilian? Now again he came out of jail after one night, we have to conclude he is indeed powerful, just like RK has influence because of his Superstardom similarly the CV's have brought Sultan with equally high influence in Mumbai. They called him Sultan of Mumbai, there has to be a reason for that, he is influential Smile

@bold, Nafs a great Thumbs Up to you for always pointing that out.  Sultan is indeed powerful.
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paljay

Great post Liks,

people wanted real Sultan, a gangster so Cvs are giving them what they want, fir bhi aitrazz?

Actually ye chhote chhote bachhe log doesn't know the real meaning of gangster, life me dekha hi kya iin logo ne, only romance.LOL

They think gangster means Dhishum dhishum, hehe.

Chalo yeh MEIEJ will teach them something agar woh sikhna chahe to.

Yesterday's one dialogue  was enough to stop BBB of the so called coooperstar, LOL  and I loved it a lot.

My Sultan, mumbai ka sultan is a true gangster.Clap

Pal, I love this whole reply.  Clap  

Also I wanted to add.  LOL when Sultan said, the house first belongs to my mother, then me, then all of you--that too, perhaps. ROFL
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alovi_21

yesterday dhamaka entry n today , just check scene Maaar  daaalaaa lovely , I love today sulbala scene too, wo unknowing chemistry still there, loved today episode check scene was wow Super start ki bolti band , bak bak bak bakwas ho gayi ya abe bhi kuchh baki hai 

Dialog of the day 
mujhe sabse jyada takleef n nafrat ise baat se ho rahi hai ki takdeer ne tumhe mera bhai bana diya koi,eke  poori dunia main tumhi hi mile the kya , wow Super star ko smajh a gay aho ga ki Sultan ko tumse rishta jodne main koi interest nahi hai uski majboori hai aur tumse rishta jodna koi uske liye kao sahaan ki baat nahi hai 

u can't believe from that pooja days in my home male member are watching the episode due to Sultan 

loved my Mumbai ka sultan kali gadi wala is back 

Now that you've said it, I can totally believe that the male members would tune in due to Sultan.  I'm sure they would've loved Tuesday as much as the fangirls. LOLLOLLOL

And your bolded dialogues, I love all of them.  Awesome! And the way AR delivers it, his voice his facial expressions.  Totally, guys would tune in for this character.

And yup, Sulbala is still beautiful, the unknowing chemistry as you said is still there.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66ABBY_JERAN

Go to top