Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Mumbai ka... Mumbai ka SULTAN!!! (Page 7)

pilot100 Goldie
pilot100
pilot100

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
superb post Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ojaswini95mehurocksJAHHNAVIpaljayKhatamKahani

daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
likarsh great post agree with you completely
watching mb only for him... otherwise tired of same boring dialogues of rk

mehurockspaljayJAHHNAVIkrockKhatamKahani

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Nice post Liks and so true, we have a parallel lead here, even before we discussed the guy that has to come and have a face off with RK must be equally powerful, so many times we said it before. Now people on the forum are grumbling why the CV's are showing him entering the house and the Kundra's taking it in stride, if that was the case anyone of us would go claim kinship with any superstar and live in their luxurious homes, but we aren't powerful, Sultan is his acquired his power by being a gangster, the jail one nobody has touched here on the forum but there you go the CV's hinted that Sultan has connections with the police in a previous track (RK shooting track), when the police inspector said I have spoken to Sultan and though the number was international ringing Bittuji it was not Sultan, why would the police believe a criminal and not a civilian? Now again he came out of jail after one night, we have to conclude he is indeed powerful, just like RK has influence because of his Superstardom similarly the CV's have brought Sultan with equally high influence in Mumbai. They called him Sultan of Mumbai, there has to be a reason for that, he is influential Smile

I've accepted we have two male leads in this show, and I am enjoying them butting heads, one is so in love with his wife he thinks the other has made up a story to snatch her away from him, the romantic person in me loves that, in Sultan's mind it's about a fight for justice for his mum, but still he loved Madhu right, so he will feel some pain seeing her romancing with RK too. All these factors lead to interesting viewing. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ojaswini95paljaykrockKhatamKahani

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Great post Liks,

people wanted real Sultan, a gangster so Cvs are giving them what they want, fir bhi aitrazz?

Actually ye chhote chhote bachhe log doesn't know the real meaning of gangster, life me dekha hi kya iin logo ne, only romance.LOL

They think gangster means Dhishum dhishum, hehe.

Chalo yeh MEIEJ will teach them something agar woh sikhna chahe to.

Yesterday's one dialogue  was enough to stop BBB of the so called coooperstar, LOL  and I loved it a lot.

My Sultan, mumbai ka sultan is a true gangster.Clap

ojaswini95JAHHNAVIkrock-Nafisa-KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charishma

Originally posted by likarsh

And Sultan himself has pointed this out twice. Once back during when he intercepted them on the road after RK had kidnapped Madhu, and also again during the Pooja.  That the life isn't as it is in RK's films. 

RK automatically believes Sultan is doing everything RK would've done.  LOL.  Except he thinks that Sultan is making up the story about his father.  LOL. The irony when RK kept going on that Sultan is using this story to gain sympathy from Madhu so she will fall for him. Hahahahaah.  O, the irony.

Dude, love your post! about time Clap. So true on all accounts.
@bold: That's just the thing. RK, and some of his fans, have seemed to have superimposed RK's personality onto Sultan. And its just hilarious.

Have I mentioned exactly how much I am loving the current track? I love it so much I actually watch bak bak scenes to get to the good stuff.

It is hilarious. And I too am loving this current track.  And oh, I've always watched the bak, bak scenes, have always enjoyed them quite a bit. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CharishmaJAHHNAVI

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
WHY R U GUYS OVER REACtING in the promo...SULTAN didnt used to get Jealous of rk even before the wedding...so do u guys really think he will b Jealous seeing rkbala now...whats wrong with u all...he gets angry seeing rkbala NOT coz he is jealous BUT jus like us sultan also gets disgusted that Why MB luvs that JACKASS...i wont mind if they still show Sultan hving feelings for madhu coz THATS REALISTIC...feelings CANT jus b thrown out of the window...BUT SuLTAN DEALT with it with MOST Dignity to the HUGE disappointment of othr grp...nyways i m not giving nymore justifications on the promo coz this is for the ZILLIONTH tym colors aired a MISLEADING promo...remember the last promo where the whole forum bursted out how rk punched hell out of sultan n sultan MOCKING rk ...lolz...the epi ws COMPLETE OPP...lolz...so there

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajla

Hey Lik great Post...And true the CV's are finally setting the play into motion and it's a Treat...

Like I said the Sultan is a no-nonsense Guys...He does not get in Manipulation, Deceit and Horrendous  BAK BAK BAK!!!!

The Cheque Scene in the episode where he writes MEERA MOHAN KUNDRA was more than sufficient to tell what he want's and how clear he is about getting it...He cares a damn about the what RK thinks or what Madhu thinks for instance... The Parallel's drawn between the guys, the Karara jawabs given by the CV's via actions have always been a treat and now the Man does the honor of giving it via words too...Truly MUMBAI KA SULTANEmbarrassed

In the start I was kinda let down by Madhu for asking how be believed a Drunkard etc etc but then I realized that the Zest to prove the duo wrong will be more fierce now...

The Cheque scene just once again showed how RK is not going to take any crap from RK anymore.  I love it, I love it how Sultan was firm in his decision when talking to Madhu. This is what's so awesome. He came in there, and there's nothing they can do about it.   And he's not backing down.  For all of 'bakwas' RK spouts, Sultan now gives a fitting and curt reply.  And Sultan doesn't mince words or hide his disdain for RK, either.  Hahahaaha. Loving it all.  Party

I'm wasn't really let down with Madhu's asking.  She asked a valid question and Sultan answered.  And now slowly the truth will be proven to both the Kundras (well, Radha already knows there's some truth to it) and the audience.  

Charishma

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
loved the post happy after reading all comments
sulatn is sulatn no one can beat him he can bear all pain still be focused

KhatamKahani

Go to top