Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Mumbai ka... Mumbai ka SULTAN!!! (Page 4)

apricity Senior Member
apricity
apricity

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

"Superstars are nothing against a Sultan."

Completely agree!!!! A Sultan is king of kings... others are just drama kings.. nautankibaaz.. N this Sultan can wield awesome power if he wants to... but he knows how to control himself Cool.. and others, when needed Wink

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Charishmamehurocksmozart66alovi_21Panthera-Shanzy-JAHHNAVIpaljayraaspachswati1975usAnu-ReddykrockKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

new post byblik...party time party time...what a pleasant surprise liks...mi m the happiest...yayyy

cuming to the recent epis...I M SHOCKD n SPEECHLESS at the SCREENPLAY n DIALOGUES of todays epi...before climax epis were only on Friday but now a days...each n every epi r DHAMAKA...WOW...I m seriously impressed..KYA ENTRY THA by god..Cant shw enuf gratitude to cv for shwing SULTAN POWERFUL enuf to free himself in jail in a day...AISI KOI JAIL NAHIN jo SULTAN KO do deen ke liye Kaid kare...kya dialogues raghu sir...wah wah...SULTAN is ALWAYS shwn with SUCH HYPE...luv u cvs...I luv it when sultan doesn't look at madhu even once...much needed
ans to those who said sultan eyeing a married woman...he even shwn respect by nt retorting bk to radhaji...not to forget the hilarious scns of sultan n sikki...oh god I cudnt stop rofling n I m really loking forward to more such scns ..all n all dhamaka epi...

I m becuming a bigger n bigger fan of avinesh every passing day...he is TREMENDOUS as SULTAN[URL= ][/URL]

Yup, Abby.  Sultan is proving to be DHAMKA each and every day now.  We are loving it. We love our Gangster.Cool  And yup, Sultan is always shown with hype, and it's only increased now. The Deva, Deva was strong and powerful, but now twice they've used that Ganesh Sanskrit chant for him.  It just makes him even more a powerful character. Love it.

And yup, Sultan doesn't even look at Madhu.  He is there for his mother and his mother alone.  He looked straight at RK and no one else when he revealed that bit about the police.

Sultan is an amazing character, a strong character.  It's been carefully crafted by the CVs, and they needed someone with strong screen presence to justify the role.  Avinesh Rekhi fills the requirements wonderfully.  Sultan by far is the most powerful character on this show now.  And AR has such an amazing screen presence, powerful when needed and other times calming--but at all times a strong presence.  Wow.

Edited by likarsh - 26 June 2013 at 2:46pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

CharishmaZorica_Bgdmehurocks-Shanzy-Pantheramozart66raaspachswati1975uspaljayJAHHNAVIAnu-Reddykrock

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apricity

"Superstars are nothing against a Sultan."

Completely agree!!!! A Sultan is king of kings... others are just drama kings.. nautankibaaz.. N this Sultan can wield awesome power if he wants to... but he knows how to control himself Cool.. and others, when needed Wink

Excellent, Pri. Excellent.  Succinct and on the point.  You've nailed it!  And that last part, Cool Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

apricitygatorCharishmaPantheramozart66raaspachJAHHNAVIpaljayAnu-Reddy

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Rk  and rk fans both think he is after Madhu how funny when this guy is totally ignoring her i do not know how people cannot see that ignorance I guess just like Super  star. After madh's marriage he never talk or thought about Madhu voluntarily but rk talk abut madhu with sultan every time they meet
hoe insecure and disgusting you are right this is how RK behave and every body around him behave like him only.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Charishmamozart66PantheraJAHHNAVIraaspachswati1975uspaljayAnu-ReddykrockKhatamKahani

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Joke of d day!! Ha ha dnt no kis circus se bhaag k aya hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Janet777

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
yesterday dhamaka entry n today , just cheque scene Maaar  daaalaaa lovely , I love today sulbala scene too, wo unknowing chemistry still there, loved today episode cheque scene was wow Super start ki bolti band , bak bak bak bakwas ho gayi ya abe bhi kuchh baki hai 

Dialog of the day 
mujhe sabse jyada takleef n nafrat ise baat se ho rahi hai ki takdeer ne tumhe mera bhai bana diya koi,eke  poori dunia main tumhi hi mile the kya , wow Super star ko smajh a gay aho ga ki Sultan ko tumse rishta jodne main koi interest nahi hai uski majboori hai aur tumse rishta jodna koi uske liye kao sahaan ki baat nahi hai 

u can't believe from that pooja days, in my home male member are watching the episode due to Sultan 

loved my Mumbai ka sultan kali gadi wala is back 

Edited by alovi_21 - 29 June 2013 at 4:34pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Charishmamehurocksmozart66newveePanthera-Shanzy-paljayraaspachAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Comment...sultan posts for today

My post
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3643519#

Liks awesum post after ages
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3643411

Gators funny post
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3643334

Funny post by practicecalm...
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3642294

comment in all

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Charishma-Shanzy-raaspachpaljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Absolutely great post Liks!!
Sultan has put the Oomph ! back in this show that lately had put me to sleep.
The CV's masterstroke was to bring AR to play this role that has added 
so many dimensions and subtle nuances to his playing the "Mumbai Ka Sultan".
The way he carries himself and the man of few words has put the SuperStar with all his "Bak Bak" to shame.
Time has come to wake up the Zombies from their stupor of thinking that nobody could be better than the their over the top dialogue delivery of one over stuffed arrogant "Right Kameena".
I applaud your courage CV's for trying new and innovative story lines even with all the ravings of a few fans to stay stagnant and not further your creative juices to flow and entertain us with thinking outside the box !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucky1123CharishmaPantheraJAHHNAVIraaspachpaljayAnu-ReddykrockKhatamKahani

Go to top