Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Mumbai ka... Mumbai ka SULTAN!!! (Page 3)

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorica

Thank you Zorica.  Gonna use this for my Main Post.  You are awesome!  Thank you.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

CharishmaZorica_Bgd-Shanzy-mozart66alovi_21PantheraraaspachpaljayJAHHNAVIAnu-Reddykrock

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

[QUOTE=gator]
Arre we have gone through (survived) extreme torture.. We used to be given just a "jhalak" of sultan.. Him driving someplace... Him hugging Aryan.. or He wasn't shown for days together.. It was like staying in a concentration camp.. AND now we have been liberated! He's everywhere in the show these days and I couldn't have asked for more!Wink

for I

Chikni,i dread those days,where we used to tarso for a jhalak os sultan and we used to get him on tuesdays ,thursdays and satdays.Concentration camp indeed with meagre rationing of Sultan.I just am so grateful for these Sultanicious episodesEmbarrassedWinkWe couldnt have asked for more.Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gatormozart66alovi_21Panthera-Shanzy-JAHHNAVIraaspachpaljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gator

Each day Sultan gives us one liners which are KAFI for usLOL. Im loving this takkarWink. And mujhe gif banana koi sikhao pls ek heroine rajla ki post gandi kar rahi haiLOL
Arre we have gone through (survived) extreme torture.. We used to be given just a "jhalak" of sultan.. Him driving someplace... Him hugging Aryan.. or He wasn't shown for days together.. It was like staying in a concentration camp.. AND now we have been liberated! He's everywhere in the show these days and I couldn't have asked for more!Wink

And hello teach u to make gifs? hehehehe Heck no.. You'll be banned  from IF for making those GIFS.. I already know what u are planning to make! (waise I don't know how to make GIFS.. LOL SORRY JAAN LOL)
JAAN kaise bola...grrr Angry Mai LAWYER se consult karungi...if u can use words like JAAN, Sweetheart etcLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Panthera-Shanzy-JAHHNAVIpaljayraaspachswati1975usAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Each day Sultan gives us one liners which are KAFI for usLOL. Im loving this takkarWink. And mujhe gif banana koi sikhao pls ek heroine rajla ki post gandi kar rahi haiLOL

And hello teach u to make gifs? hehehehe Heck no.. You'll be banned  from IF for making those GIFS.. I already know what u are planning to make! (waise I don't know how to make GIFS.. LOL SORRY JAAN LOL)
JAAN kaise bola...grrr Angry Mai LAWYER se consult karungi...if u can use words like JAAN, Sweetheart etcLOL
Sultan- " Jaaa bulaa le.. police ko.. media ko.. vakeel ko.." LOL

Charishmamozart66alovi_21-Shanzy-swati1975usraaspachpaljayAnu-ReddykrockKhatamKahani

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Woh kal ki lawyer aaj kuch aur ki expert hai,  aur parsoh kuch aur!!LOL
Kuch bhi leh ke dhindhoda peetingLOL

rk just madhu ko leh ke dhindhoda peetingD'ohDead. Sultanalicious episodes finally here...THANK GOD!! Errr  I MEAN CVs. Thank you thank you thank you!!LOL

gatormozart66-Shanzy-JAHHNAVIraaspachswati1975uspaljayAnu-ReddykrockKhatamKahani

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
new post byblik...party time party time...what a pleasant surprise liks...mi m the happiest...yayyy

cuming to the recent epis...I M SHOCKD n SPEECHLESS at the SCREENPLAY n DIALOGUES of todays epi...before climax epis were only on Friday but now a days...each n every epi r DHAMAKA...WOW...I m seriously impressed..KYA ENTRY THA by god..Cant shw enuf gratitude to cv for shwing SULTAN POWERFUL enuf to free himself in jail in a day...AISI KOI JAIL NAHIN jo SULTAN KO do deen ke liye Kaid kare...kya dialogues raghu sir...wah wah...SULTAN is ALWAYS shwn with SUCH HYPE...luv u cvs...I luv it when sultan doesn't look at madhu even once...much needed
ans to those who said sultan eyeing a married woman...he even shwn respect by nt retorting bk to radhaji...not to forget the hilarious scns of sultan n sikki...oh god I cudnt stop rofling n I m really loking forward to more such scns ..all n all dhamaka epi...

I m becuming a bigger n bigger fan of avinesh every passing day...he is TREMENDOUS as SULTAN[URL= ][/URL]

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Charishmamehurocksmozart66Panthera-Shanzy-JAHHNAVIraaspachpaljayAnu-ReddykrockKhatamKahani

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Woh kal ki lawyer aaj kuch aur ki expert hai,  aur parsoh kuch aur!!LOL
Kuch bhi leh ke dhindhoda peetingLOL

rk just madhu ko leh ke dhindhoda peetingD'ohDead. Sultanalicious episodes finally here...THANK GOD!! Errr  I MEAN CVs. Thank you thank you thank you!!LOL
Serial ke peeche itni tension le ke kahi usko CARDIAC Arrest na ho jaye...21 saal ki umar meiLOL. Achcha kambhakatmariyo now concentrate on the postLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mehurocksmozart66Panthera-Shanzy-swati1975uspaljayraaspachAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
TODaYS EPI was MINDBLASTING...LuVED th scene when SULTAN recognized her Footsteps n says KIYU AAYI HO...Issshhh i Had Goosebumps...LUVED the scene Where AVI Gets Up frm the BED n Towers OVer DD...AVISHTI HEIGHT DIFFERENCE is to DIE FOR...the SULBALA scn was TOO GuD today...Luv the fact one moment they r Glaring at each othr Nxt Moment ITS CARE in their eyes...WOW...I soo wanted madhu to b in a saari with sultan...Beautiful Pair man...

.LUVED HOW CVs showed that SULTAN ISNT HERE FOR MONEY...LUVED THE GOOGLY by gautam sir...Sultan WROTE MEERA MOHAN KUNDRA on the checque and others thought he was Writing the amount...Lolz...AVINESH Again today was UnBELIEVABLY GUD...kya dialogues throw Kiya...what expressions...i m FLOORED

Charishmamehurocksmozart66Panthera-Shanzy-raaspachpaljayswati1975usAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Go to top