Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Great post Liks,

people wanted real Sultan, a gangster so Cvs are giving them what they want, fir bhi aitrazz?

Actually ye chhote chhote bachhe log doesn't know the real meaning of gangster, life me dekha hi kya iin logo ne, only romance.😆

They think gangster means Dhishum dhishum, hehe.

Chalo yeh MEIEJ will teach them something agar woh sikhna chahe to.

Yesterday's one dialogue  was enough to stop BBB of the so called coooperstar, 😆  and I loved it a lot.

My Sultan, mumbai ka sultan is a true gangster.👏
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charishma

Dude, love your post! about time 👏. So true on all accounts.
@bold: That's just the thing. RK, and some of his fans, have seemed to have superimposed RK's personality onto Sultan. And its just hilarious.

Have I mentioned exactly how much I am loving the current track? I love it so much I actually watch bak bak scenes to get to the good stuff.

It is hilarious. And I too am loving this current track.  And oh, I've always watched the bak, bak scenes, have always enjoyed them quite a bit. 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
WHY R U GUYS OVER REACtING in the promo...SULTAN didnt used to get Jealous of rk even before the wedding...so do u guys really think he will b Jealous seeing rkbala now...whats wrong with u all...he gets angry seeing rkbala NOT coz he is jealous BUT jus like us sultan also gets disgusted that Why MB luvs that JACKASS...i wont mind if they still show Sultan hving feelings for madhu coz THATS REALISTIC...feelings CANT jus b thrown out of the window...BUT SuLTAN DEALT with it with MOST Dignity to the HUGE disappointment of othr grp...nyways i m not giving nymore justifications on the promo coz this is for the ZILLIONTH tym colors aired a MISLEADING promo...remember the last promo where the whole forum bursted out how rk punched hell out of sultan n sultan MOCKING rk ...lolz...the epi ws COMPLETE OPP...lolz...so there
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajla

Hey Lik great Post...And true the CV's are finally setting the play into motion and it's a Treat...

Like I said the Sultan is a no-nonsense Guys...He does not get in Manipulation, Deceit and Horrendous  BAK BAK BAK!!!!

The Cheque Scene in the episode where he writes MEERA MOHAN KUNDRA was more than sufficient to tell what he want's and how clear he is about getting it...He cares a damn about the what RK thinks or what Madhu thinks for instance... The Parallel's drawn between the guys, the Karara jawabs given by the CV's via actions have always been a treat and now the Man does the honor of giving it via words too...Truly MUMBAI KA SULTAN😳

In the start I was kinda let down by Madhu for asking how be believed a Drunkard etc etc but then I realized that the Zest to prove the duo wrong will be more fierce now...

The Cheque scene just once again showed how RK is not going to take any crap from RK anymore.  I love it, I love it how Sultan was firm in his decision when talking to Madhu. This is what's so awesome. He came in there, and there's nothing they can do about it.   And he's not backing down.  For all of 'bakwas' RK spouts, Sultan now gives a fitting and curt reply.  And Sultan doesn't mince words or hide his disdain for RK, either.  Hahahaaha. Loving it all.  🥳

I'm wasn't really let down with Madhu's asking.  She asked a valid question and Sultan answered.  And now slowly the truth will be proven to both the Kundras (well, Radha already knows there's some truth to it) and the audience.  
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved the post happy after reading all comments
sulatn is sulatn no one can beat him he can bear all pain still be focused
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oh_No_Soaps

@bold
sorry. disagree. Can't have something stolen that you don't have. When has Bhai ka bhai ever had peace of mind? Pehele se dhukhi aatma hai. Na chain se jeeta hai na kisi aur ko jeene deta hai.

If this sultan/meera catalyst hadn't come then it would have been something else...iss bewakoof ka bak bak kabhi khatam nahi hone wala (sultan called him bewakoof😃)

Oh, Kat. I disagree with myself too.😆😆😆  I was talking in terms of how it backfired on RK himself, surely RK can conveniently place it all on this. But we all know that if it weren't Sultan and Meera, it would've been something else.  He was already acting like a petulant child after marriage.  Sure enough something else would've come up.  

Sultan, we the audience need him to be able to watch and tolerate this flimsy 'love story.'
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charishma

My favourite part has to be Sikky and Dips' smirk when Sultan was like 'out of all the people in the world I had to get you for a brother'. So on point. They understand where his mind is and get him a little. But RK is still looking on with a "I know your secret plan" look. Sultan doesn't have a secret plan you fool. He wants what he says he wants.

@bold.  Hah!  Love it.

And I love Sultan's whole dialogue there.  He ended it with something like, was there no one else left in the world. 🤣
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehurocks

hey lik it's awesome post👏 after a reading your post  i was realising  yes our sultan is mumbai ka sultan☺️real don is back❤️   thank u for this post because a many rumour  around to sultan character sometime me upset and  after reading your post  feel me better...

No problem.  i know, the rumors sometimes affect me too.  But watching this week's episodes, just enjoy and be happy that "real don is back." ❤️  It's clear how much presence he has, and we love watching our Mumbai ka Sultan in action.  It's a breeze to to watch the episodes, now.  
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
awesum post. love each and every word of it. thnx cvs for creating such a powerful role for sultan.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipdaisy

likarsh great post agree with you completely
watching mb only for him... otherwise tired of same boring dialogues of rk

Great to see you pop in, Aarti. 😳