Mumbai ka... Mumbai ka SULTAN!!! - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by likarsh

And Sultan himself has pointed this out twice. Once back during when he intercepted them on the road after RK had kidnapped Madhu, and also again during the Pooja.  That the life isn't as it is in RK's films. 

RK automatically believes Sultan is doing everything RK would've done.  LOL.  Except he thinks that Sultan is making up the story about his father.  LOL. The irony when RK kept going on that Sultan is using this story to gain sympathy from Madhu so she will fall for him. Hahahahaah.  O, the irony.

Dude, love your post! about time 👏. So true on all accounts.
@bold: That's just the thing. RK, and some of his fans, have seemed to have superimposed RK's personality onto Sultan. And its just hilarious.

Have I mentioned exactly how much I am loving the current track? I love it so much I actually watch bak bak scenes to get to the good stuff.
Originally posted by genger

Rk  and rk fans both think he is after Madhu how funny when this guy is totally ignoring her i do not know how people cannot see that ignorance I guess just like Super  star. After madh's marriage he never talk or thought about Madhu voluntarily but rk talk abut madhu with sultan every time they meet
hoe insecure and disgusting you are right this is how RK behave and every body around him behave like him only.

I know right? Sultan is actually mad at Madhu. He's not doing anything to try and get into her good graces. In fact his every action should be achieving the opposite. Its like he acknowledges that something could have been, but the chance is lost. He's focused on Meera now. I love his attitude right now.
Originally posted by pyaare_laal

Bhai coming out from jail is not proving that he has brains it is only proving ki kitna aatank phaila rakhha hai attyachaaai goondey ne it is also proving inefficiency of police department.
Gyaan baatne k liyeh to hum sadaa taiyaar hain bhaktjan but kya karein ek gyaan diya toh aapk dusra paramgyaan denge aur silsila chalta rahega par mera newbie quota sirf dus tippani prati din hai toh dusre iss se zyaada important post k liyeh bhi kuch tippani bachani hai humein.
Hey Lik great Post...And true the CV's are finally setting the play into motion and it's a Treat...

Like I said the Sultan is a no-nonsense Guys...He does not get in Manipulation, Deceit and Horrendous  BAK BAK BAK!!!!

The Cheque Scene in the episode where he writes MEERA MOHAN KUNDRA was more than sufficient to tell what he want's and how clear he is about getting it...He cares a damn about the what RK thinks or what Madhu thinks for instance... The Parallel's drawn between the guys, the Karara jawabs given by the CV's via actions have always been a treat and now the Man does the honor of giving it via words too...Truly MUMBAI KA SULTAN😳

In the start I was kinda let down by Madhu for asking how be believed a Drunkard etc etc but then I realized that the Zest to prove the duo wrong will be more fierce now...

My Sultan is bayaaccck and I am gloriously happy
Originally posted by likarsh

He is proving to be Mumbai ka Sultan.  I am happy. 🥳 He has enough brains to get out of jail in less than a day.  RK on the other hand, thought he would be issshmmart by manipulating and lying to his wife to 'trap' Sultan.  👏 👏 to RK's brains.  Now Sultan is in his house, stealing his peace of mind. 😆😆😆

@bold
sorry. disagree. Can't have something stolen that you don't have. When has Bhai ka bhai ever had peace of mind? Pehele se dhukhi aatma hai. Na chain se jeeta hai na kisi aur ko jeene deta hai.

If this sultan/meera catalyst hadn't come then it would have been something else...iss bewakoof ka bak bak kabhi khatam nahi hone wala (sultan called him bewakoof😃)
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Can't have something stolen that you don't have. When has Bhai ka bhai ever had peace of mind? Pehele se dhukhi aatma hai. Na chain se jeeta hai na kisi aur ko jeene deta hai.

If this sultan/meera catalyst hadn't come then it would have been something else...iss bewakoof ka bak bak kabhi khatam nahi hone wala (sultan called him bewakoof😃)

My favourite part has to be Sikky and Dips' smirk when Sultan was like 'out of all the people in the world I had to get you for a brother'. So on point. They understand where his mind is and get him a little. But RK is still looking on with a "I know your secret plan" look. Sultan doesn't have a secret plan you fool. He wants what he says he wants.
Edited by Charishma - 10 years ago
hey lik it's awesome post👏 after a reading your post  i was realising  yes our sultan is mumbai ka sultan☺️real don is back❤️   thank u for this post because a many rumour  around to sultan character sometime me upset and  after reading your post  feel me better...
likarsh great post agree with you completely
watching mb only for him... otherwise tired of same boring dialogues of rk
Nice post Liks and so true, we have a parallel lead here, even before we discussed the guy that has to come and have a face off with RK must be equally powerful, so many times we said it before. Now people on the forum are grumbling why the CV's are showing him entering the house and the Kundra's taking it in stride, if that was the case anyone of us would go claim kinship with any superstar and live in their luxurious homes, but we aren't powerful, Sultan is his acquired his power by being a gangster, the jail one nobody has touched here on the forum but there you go the CV's hinted that Sultan has connections with the police in a previous track (RK shooting track), when the police inspector said I have spoken to Sultan and though the number was international ringing Bittuji it was not Sultan, why would the police believe a criminal and not a civilian? Now again he came out of jail after one night, we have to conclude he is indeed powerful, just like RK has influence because of his Superstardom similarly the CV's have brought Sultan with equally high influence in Mumbai. They called him Sultan of Mumbai, there has to be a reason for that, he is influential 😊

I've accepted we have two male leads in this show, and I am enjoying them butting heads, one is so in love with his wife he thinks the other has made up a story to snatch her away from him, the romantic person in me loves that, in Sultan's mind it's about a fight for justice for his mum, but still he loved Madhu right, so he will feel some pain seeing her romancing with RK too. All these factors lead to interesting viewing.