Qubool Hai

No complaint today

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Because I loved what I saw today.
First few mins were intolerable because this Billi and Razia both are disgusting. Billi was intolerable from the very first episode but still Razia was better. Well atleast maybe because Kaushal is a fantastic actress her scenes were bearable. Today her character reached a new low. She asked a disgusting immoral woman like Billi to kidnap her own daughter just to play a game with Ayaan. I don't know what's going to happen to Humeira but her own mom plotted against her. I was disgusted at Razia today.Billi is her true daughter by all means and Humeira must be someone roses daughter. I can't believe a woman like her is worthy of getting a daughter like Humeira.
Asads scenes were just what I wanted them to be. Asad is slowly discovering what he meant to Zoya. Her world revolved around him and him only . Asad never ever gave her her due respect or valued her for the person she is or had other priorities in life unlike Zoya. I wanted Asad to suffer, cry buckets before getting Zoya back and I got that today.
Unlike some people I loved Zoya in the precap. Her mom was abandoned by her dad and she never ever got to know about her dad. Zoya still stayed strong all her life and always found happiness in her own way. Asad was her solace someone she can rely on. Asads betrayal broke her completely from inside and she went to Ajmer to seek solace from God and also serving orphan kids in Dargah may be. What's wrong with that? How does that ruin someone's character?
Looking forward to tomorrow's episode now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eastmeetswest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: trina2010

Because I loved what I saw today.
First few mins were intolerable because this Billi and Razia both are disgusting. Billi was intolerable from the very first episode but still Razia was better. Well atleast maybe because Kaushal is a fantastic actress her scenes were bearable. Today her character reached a new low. She asked a disgusting immoral woman like Billi to kidnap her own daughter just to play a game with Ayaan. I don't know what's going to happen to Humeira but her own mom plotted against her. I was disgusted at Razia today.Billi is her true daughter by all means and Humeira must be someone roses daughter. I can't believe a woman like her is worthy of getting a daughter like Humeira.
Asads scenes were just what I wanted them to be. Asad is slowly discovering what he meant to Zoya. Her world revolved around him and him only . Asad never ever gave her her due respect or valued her for the person she is or had other priorities in life unlike Zoya. I wanted Asad to suffer, cry buckets before getting Zoya back and I got that today.
Unlike some people I loved Zoya in the precap. Her mom was abandoned by her dad and she never ever got to know about her dad. Zoya still stayed strong all her life and always found happiness in her own way. Asad was her solace someone she can rely on. Asads betrayal broke her completely from inside and she went to Ajmer to seek solace from God and also serving orphan kids in Dargah may be. What's wrong with that? How does that ruin someone's character?
Looking forward to tomorrow's episode now

true, it will maybe give her some new perspective on life
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
everything was beautiful 

from ipad scene to mortuary 

lovely
trina2010 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eastmeetswest

true, it will maybe give her some new perspective on life

True. She is looking for some inner peace of mind to face the world . I found her scenes pretty normal in the precap.
trina2010 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poorvab

well said!!<div></div>

😊
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well said Trina, I completely agree with you! Hopefully, the only way is up from here 😃 Edited by KulfiBai - 10 years ago
trina2010 thumbnail
Call me a sadist but I am loving this redemption track of Asad.
trina2010 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KulfiBai

Well said Trina, I comepltely agree with you! Hopefully, the only way is up from here 😃

I hope so too.