Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Bye Guys gonna Miss you all so Much (Page 4)

shelleywilliams Goldie
shelleywilliams
shelleywilliams

Joined: 05 March 2013
Posts: 2254

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mikolingam

Happy birthday in advance . I will pray for you .God Bless You Dear.
Have a good journey and pls come back safely . 


Thank You So MuchSmile

shelleywilliams Goldie
shelleywilliams
shelleywilliams

Joined: 05 March 2013
Posts: 2254

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...hema23...

will surely miss u alot.Cry.Advance Happy Birthday..Have a blast Birthday.Party

Come back soonHug..dnt forgot usCry..Love yaHug

Thank You So much hemaSmile Sulrely gonna miss you too and your commentsCry Love you too Hug I will never forget youWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SaduKiFarzi.

..sairat.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sairat..
..sairat..

Joined: 06 September 2005
Posts: 17636

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
i am gog to miss ur post
happy journey and enjoy ur trip
Comeback soon Smile
Happy B'day in advance Big smile
masan1 Goldie
masan1
masan1

Joined: 18 May 2013
Posts: 1395

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelleywilliams

Originally posted by masan1



Hpy bdy in advance dear. I lvd ur posts cme bck soon.

Thank You so much Masan I always used to be overwhelmed with you comments miss you too Did you check my last night post http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3643317Check out

i read tht dear n commentd too. I lve ur emoticons they r wrth relievng in such a depressng trck.
Janet777 Senior Member
Janet777
Janet777

Joined: 23 February 2012
Posts: 360

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelleywilliams

Originally posted by Janet777

now Shelley which place is the world is this, where there is no internet and mobile connectionConfused

Will miss your posts  Ouch

who is going to spam nautanki films and colorsLOL


Arrey yaar I am going to some aashram to become SanyasiTongue LOL which is away from city I dont get mobile network there and top of that they dont allow mobile phone laptop's camera's no nothing except my clothes and me they dont even allow visitors and no TV alsoCry
Its almost like a Jail 

And Thank you so much for the Birthday wishes


Sanyasii!  seriously. Sleepy This bhai Angry must have driven you to take this extreme step.Ouch


shelleywilliams Goldie
shelleywilliams
shelleywilliams

Joined: 05 March 2013
Posts: 2254

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taraka2005

i am gog to miss ur post
happy journey and enjoy ur trip
Comeback soon Smile
Happy B'day in advance Big smile

Thank You So MuchSmile
shelleywilliams Goldie
shelleywilliams
shelleywilliams

Joined: 05 March 2013
Posts: 2254

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by masan1

Originally posted by shelleywilliams

Originally posted by masan1



Hpy bdy in advance dear. I lvd ur posts cme bck soon.

Thank You so much Masan I always used to be overwhelmed with you comments miss you too Did you check my last night post http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3643317Check out

i read tht dear n commentd too. I lve ur emoticons they r wrth relievng in such a depressng trck.
I am bit in a hurry i am packing things for 2 months nd lots of others works as well so not getting much time to read all the comments Cry
shelleywilliams Goldie
shelleywilliams
shelleywilliams

Joined: 05 March 2013
Posts: 2254

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Janet777

Originally posted by shelleywilliams

Originally posted by Janet777

now Shelley which place is the world is this, where there is no internet and mobile connectionConfused

Will miss your posts  Ouch

who is going to spam nautanki films and colorsLOL


Arrey yaar I am going to some aashram to become SanyasiTongue LOL which is away from city I dont get mobile network there and top of that they dont allow mobile phone laptop's camera's no nothing except my clothes and me they dont even allow visitors and no TV alsoCry
Its almost like a Jail 

And Thank you so much for the Birthday wishes


Sanyasii!  seriously. Sleepy This bhai Angry must have driven you to take this extreme step.Ouch



After effect of Bhai trackROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Couldnt tolerate him and very irritated to the core so trying find some peace LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
I am gonna cry now :(

2 3 4

Author: sweetdesire   Replies: 27   Views: 1985

sweetdesire 27 1985 27 March 2013 at 1:38pm by Heartless_Freak
fun post-read this n chill..everything gonna be ok

2 3 4

Author: memad   Replies: 26   Views: 1453

memad 26 1453 22 March 2013 at 12:07am by skandi
Someone's gonna be hurt :(

2

Author: -Neferet-   Replies: 13   Views: 1306

-Neferet- 13 1306 15 March 2013 at 6:02am by -Neferet-
R.k is Gonna Get Madhu a new Phone

2 3

Author: --Sanah-Sizzles   Replies: 16   Views: 1576

--Sanah-Sizzles 16 1576 13 March 2013 at 3:21am by --Sanah-Sizzles
guys guys good news..good news

2 3 4

Author: OtakuGirl-Debo   Replies: 31   Views: 3373

OtakuGirl-Debo 31 3373 02 August 2012 at 12:57am by .rishbala.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index