IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
edit

Edited by FullyFaltoo. - 30 November 2013 at 9:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeviatedTesoro.-wintergreen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stuff Prep Thread =) (Page 6)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
A place where I'd want to go..Hmmm*puts thinking cap on* Tongue Wait,why am I thinking ?D'ohOf course,the place I have always wanted to visit,is well, Switzerland ! Day Dreaming Okay you might think,Switzerland ?Confused But yes,Switzerland,it is ! Day Dreaming Well,the main reason is okay I admit,I am an SRK fan ! Okay okay you know where I am getting at ! WinkLOL SRK,Hayyee my love ,my life,my dream man Day Dreaming Umm sorry got deviated from the topic but well SRK does that to one ! Tongue Sooo basically,the reason for visiting Switzerland is of course to drink in the beauty of the lush landscape,the snow covered caps of the mountain peaks ,the Swiss National Park which is renowned for its variety of wildlife and the Rhine falls of course which on a Swiss National Day would have skies filled with colourful array of fireworks ,so just go with your loved one and well,your day will be made Day Dreaming Okay,but the main reason is SRK ! <3 How ,you may ask ConfusedTongue That's because this is the place,where my affair with Bollywood just started,this was the film which took Bollywood by force,which brought dreams to young minds,where we got the perfect couple in yes,RAJ and SIMRAN ! Ring a bell ?Wink Yes,Switzerland is the place where Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge aka DDLJ was shot ! Day Dreaming So my first stop would be Saanen in North Switzerland where we get to see the Church scene which was shot ! <3  Also,to any Chocolate lover,this would be like 'Heaven on Earth' what with the wide array of Chocolates smell wafting in the Cold swiss air ! <3 So,My dream destination is Switzerland,the land of dreams and finger lickin' Chocolates Day Dreaming

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 24 August 2013 at 6:51am

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Everything is under control then?

Jillz is doing post 4 while Priyanka is done with the 3rd.

We only need graphics then? Lemme get Preet or Shabbo's attention to this. :)

Also, I'm here if anyone needs help with anything.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-wintergreen-

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Ermm

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilentPromises