Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Or we could combine it into a holiday+IF thing where members of one forum can go on a vacation to another forum..and the game could also be related to that! Just a random idea..we could build on it if others like it!

Edited by czarcastic. - 27 June 2013 at 3:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-wintergreen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stuff Prep Thread =) (Page 3)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Roshini, it's alright. =) But we usually discuss the the thread in the prep thread.. Chatting makes it harder for ideas to be found in here. As for the segment where we involve the IF members.. It's usually a discussion. Not a contest:

Priyanka, I LOVE THAT IDEA FOR THE GAME. Mind if I call you Priya btw? Taking from that idea.. Why don't we have members go to a forum they've never been to before and post AT LEAST one comment there and come back and let us know which forum they posted at? Also, talk to us about WHY they've never commented at that forum before?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FullyFaltoo.-wintergreen-

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Czarcastic, I love the idea of visiting other forums ! It's like a mini vacation around IF LOL

Jot, rather than just one comment maybe we can get members to open up new posts on each forum. This can be of any particular context (games, etc.) but it'll be related to the forum they are on. And, maybe we can set certain deadlines for how long the game will run so that members report back to the virtual airport (game thread) on time LOL

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
CONGRATULATIONS Abhinaya HugHug

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Roshini, it's alright. =) But we usually discuss the the thread in the prep thread.. Chatting makes it harder for ideas to be found in here. As for the segment where we involve the IF members.. It's usually a discussion. Not a contest:

I know..but got little excited when i saw my friend as PM...LOLoh ok...u just mentioned involving IF members..so i thought it could be a contest too..Smile

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Jot: of course..Priya/Pri..whichever you like:):)
Thanks supercool3..I'm Priyanka..what's your name?

I really like the ideas you guys have given! Adding to Jot's idea of members visiting a forum they've not visited before..we could get the forum to form a team..and the team goes on a vacation to another forum..the members of the other forum will have to play perfect hosts..they'll have to ensure the other team feels welcome and is comfortable! And the holidaying team could also add value to the other forum(as suggested by SuperCool3)..so basically the forums participating will have 2 threads..one by the hosts and one by the visitors...any complaints of the visitors, will have to be dealt with by the hosts(like hotels deal with guest complaints!) The host forum will organize a game for the visitors..
The visitors in their thread would post their suggestions and comments and the hosts will have to act on those! 

The hosts will be judged on the following points:
1)Quickness of responding to suggestions
2)Innovation when it comes to the game
3)Other points which I can't think off:P:P

Also, as a rule no suggestion should be something which relates to the DT of the forum..(eg-unstickying threads etc)..coz if the DT is not able to do it for various reasons, they might face a backlash..so suggestions to members will only be considered valid

edited to add-this could also become explosive and lead to fan wars..need to weigh this in before deciding:)

Edited by czarcastic. - 28 June 2013 at 3:42am

-wintergreen-

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by czarcastic.

@RoshuHug
I know..I've PMed Radha..I hope it gets sorted out soon! I still don't know most of the other CCs:P:P

@Abhi-I'm Priyanka:)
The theme sounds lots of fun!:D:D
Hi Priyanka ! Nice meeting you! HugAwwe thank you! Embarrassed

FullyFaltoo.

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supercool3

Congratz Abhi ! Cool Party

The holiday theme sounds fun! Can't wait to get started !Dancing