-wintergreen-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshini1494

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Yayyy...Abhi u won...Congo Hug 
you became PM Party I want a Biggg Party from you Party
So So Happy For you Hug
Hi Rosh ! Hug Awwe thank you sooo much! HugHug Will give,dont you worry! WinkThank youuu sweetieHug

i wont worry...i know how to get it from you Evil Smile 
Oh no.I'm scared :P LOLLOL (Btw inga chat pannalama .I dont want to get scolded !EmbarrassedTongue)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FullyFaltoo.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stuff Prep Thread =) (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

IF Crazy Co-Captain, SM & TRS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Hi Everyone ! Hug I'm Abhinaya,you can call me Abhi ! Embarrassed I am really honoured to have won the contest and chosen as the Prime Minister ! Embarrassed 

Basic Intro about me is that I am a 3rd Year Engineering student,studying in India ! SmileI am basically from Chennai,Tamil Nadu so yes,I'm a tamilian! Smile I joined IF in November 2011 to read the written updates and the first forum I joined was the IPK forum! EmbarrassedNowadays,I'm a part of the Saraswatichandra,Madhubala and Kaisa Yeh Ishq hai forums and have been giving written updates too! Embarrassed So,basically IF has become my second home! Heart

My hobbies are reading,I'm a voracious reader and writing,well I like to analyse the show,discussing with other forum members and basically having fun! Big smile

Hope to have a lovely time with you all! Hug

Abhi

Hi5 Abhi..most of this are applicable to me also..and i already knew all this about you LOLHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FullyFaltoo.-wintergreen-

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Oh no.I'm scared :P LOLLOL (Btw inga chat pannalama .I dont want to get scolded !EmbarrassedTongue)

nee scared ah LOL comedy pannadha LOL
Enakkum adhey doubt dhan LOL lets shift to scraps or PMs...we will wait till all the CCs come Big smile

-wintergreen-

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Hi Everyone ! Hug I'm Abhinaya,you can call me Abhi ! Embarrassed I am really honoured to have won the contest and chosen as the Prime Minister ! Embarrassed 

Basic Intro about me is that I am a 3rd Year Engineering student,studying in India ! SmileI am basically from Chennai,Tamil Nadu so yes,I'm a tamilian! Smile I joined IF in November 2011 to read the written updates and the first forum I joined was the IPK forum! EmbarrassedNowadays,I'm a part of the Saraswatichandra,Madhubala and Kaisa Yeh Ishq hai forums and have been giving written updates too! Embarrassed So,basically IF has become my second home! Heart

My hobbies are reading,I'm a voracious reader and writing,well I like to analyse the show,discussing with other forum members and basically having fun! Big smile

Hope to have a lovely time with you all! Hug

Abhi

Hi5 Abhi..most of this are applicable to me also..and i already knew all this about you LOLHug
Awww all thanks to the IPL thread that we got to know each otherr! Hug Yayyy! Sooo ExcitedHugParty

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
@RoshuHug
I know..I've PMed Radha..I hope it gets sorted out soon! I still don't know most of the other CCs:P:P

@Abhi-I'm Priyanka:)
The theme sounds lots of fun!:D:D

Edited by czarcastic. - 27 June 2013 at 9:01am

-wintergreen-

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Congratz Abhi ! Cool Party

The holiday theme sounds fun! Can't wait to get started !Dancing

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Guys.. we need to decide what we wanna do for the three segments. Let's figure that out?

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Prime Minister of the Crazy Creatives: -sweetgal19- [Abhi]

Theme Chosen By Abhi:
Holidays/Travel

Segment 1: Introducing Prime Minister + results [# of votes] + intro of theme

Segment 2: Something related to IF or the theme We can go with holidays theme Smile

Segment 3: Something involving the IF members A contest may be Smile

Segment 4: A game  we all sent a game during our CC selection..shall we can chose any one of them???? Big smile

and sorry for chatting jot...Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top