Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

TKF 41.0 ~You are soo beautiful like tweety-KSG~ (Page 97)

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by nautanki_anu

Btw, its amazing that Dilshad still keeps glaring at Asad but hasn't bothered to ask him till date what happened on that fateful dayLOL Has she just assumed that Tannu and her son had s sexy time and feels embarrassed to ask questions?LOL Man, just ask him once..You do know your son hasn't done anything apart from staring till date..So atleast ask him what was so special about Tannu's skills that he fell for it after years of restraintLOL 

@bold. Staring at Tannu? Has he ever done that? Confused
Staring at Zoya manLOL Dilshad knows Asad hasn't ever crossed the line despite loving Zoya..But no one seems to think something is fishy..They are convinced the deed is doneLOL 

I'd frankly like to see some hardcore introspection from Dense Ahmed Khan's side. How come he never sat n worked out the whole scene in his mind? He remembers that he was hit by something. That itself shd've triggered some thoughts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rogerrocks

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divc

Do u guys think the Tannu-Zoya wall scene is Tannu's dream? It doesn't make sense as per the spoilers. If Akdu saves Zoe n catches Tannu red-handed as per spoilers, then how does Ajmer fit in Confused ?

I don't think it's a dream.What are the chances that Tanveer wrote that goodbye letter Asad is ugly crying over ?LOL What if he saves her and brings her back home to recover and for some reason or the other she leaves for Ajmer , it explains why she has her wardrobe back.

So this means Tannu is not exposed yet another time. N the exposure drags on...and on...and on Ouch

countingstarz

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Do u guys think the Tannu-Zoya wall scene is Tannu's dream? It doesn't make sense as per the spoilers. If Akdu saves Zoe n catches Tannu red-handed as per spoilers, then how does Ajmer fit in Confused ?

I don't think it's a dream.What are the chances that Tanveer wrote that goodbye letter Asad is ugly crying over ?LOL What if he saves her and brings her back home to recover and for some reason or the other she leaves for Ajmer , it explains why she has her wardrobe back.

So this means Tannu is not exposed yet another time. N the exposure drags on...and on...and on Ouch

I suspect she won't be exposed until Ajmer , if at all LOL Btw when does the Ajmer track even start , I feel like we still have a week's worth of angst and tears to watch until next week Monday Ouch

nautanki_anu

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Btw, its amazing that Dilshad still keeps glaring at Asad but hasn't bothered to ask him till date what happened on that fateful dayLOL Has she just assumed that Tannu and her son had s sexy time and feels embarrassed to ask questions?LOL Man, just ask him once..You do know your son hasn't done anything apart from staring till date..So atleast ask him what was so special about Tannu's skills that he fell for it after years of restraintLOL 

@bold. Staring at Tannu? Has he ever done that? Confused
Staring at Zoya manLOL Dilshad knows Asad hasn't ever crossed the line despite loving Zoya..But no one seems to think something is fishy..They are convinced the deed is doneLOL 

I'd frankly like to see some hardcore introspection from Dense Ahmed Khan's side. How come he never sat n worked out the whole scene in his mind? He remembers that he was hit by something. That itself shd've triggered some thoughts.

I can't believe a whole month has passed and none of these blockheads have given it a single thought LOL

nautanki_anu

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Div, now that Zoe is not around I wish Asad throws away her boot cut jeans n buys a few pairs of skinny/slim fit/ coloured jeans Ouch. Do I sound like a broken record like Rogie?LOL

Edited by nautanki_anu - 01 July 2013 at 12:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikolai_gogolcountingstarz

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

I suspect she won't be exposed until Ajmer , if at all LOL Btw when does the Ajmer track even start , I feel like we still have a week's worth of angst and tears to watch until next week Monday Ouch

As per the new promo it shd've started today. Too much of angst is gonna be monotonous for me.

One-Of-A-Kindcountingstarz

nikolai_gogol Goldie
nikolai_gogol
nikolai_gogol

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikolai_gogol

@rogie:

I'm guessing Najma, Dilshaad though extremely hurt dont question the fact that Asad could do something so unacceptable is because Rashid (who must have been similarly trustworthy and a great person in their eyes) dealt them a similar blow a couple of decades back. They might think that men however unfathomable can do such things.

P.S. It literally hurts me to compare Asad with RashidLOL I detest Rashid with a passionLOL
Lol man..Rashid is a wimp..There is literally no comparisonLOL Btw, Dilshad actually justified Rashid and gave him the benefit of doubt every single time..So its actually sad that she is not even asking him for an explanationOuch I know Asad might eventually convince her that he is guilty but i still wanna see her questioning him man LOL

It was a far fetched attempt on my end at justifying things which cannot be realistically/ logically justified only cuz I'm liking the current trackLOL What's been keeping Dilshaad busy this month? cooking? How does she fail to see how heartbroken her son is? Lack of interaction between Tanveer/ Asad?  Women specially Dilshaad's age are supposed to be intuitive about these thingsLOL

She's failed so many times as a mother and i find her a bit of a drama queen as wellLOL I like her the best when she's playng cupidLOL 

I should really go now. I'm jet laggedLOL GnBig smile

One-Of-A-Kindrogerrocks

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

@rogie:

I'm guessing Najma, Dilshaad though extremely hurt dont question the fact that Asad could do something so unacceptable is because Rashid (who must have been similarly trustworthy and a great person in their eyes) dealt them a similar blow a couple of decades back. They might think that men however unfathomable can do such things.

P.S. It literally hurts me to compare Asad with RashidLOL I detest Rashid with a passionLOL
Lol man..Rashid is a wimp..There is literally no comparisonLOL Btw, Dilshad actually justified Rashid and gave him the benefit of doubt every single time..So its actually sad that she is not even asking him for an explanationOuch I know Asad might eventually convince her that he is guilty but i still wanna see her questioning him man LOL

It was a far fetched attempt on my end at justifying things which cannot be realistically/ logically justified only cuz I'm liking the current trackLOL What's been keeping Dilshaad busy this month? cooking? How does she fail to see how heartbroken her son is? Lack of interaction between Tanveer/ Asad?  Women specially Dilshaad's age are supposed to be intuitive about these thingsLOL

She's failed so many times as a mother and i find her a bit of a drama queen as wellLOL I like her the best when she's playng cupidLOL 

I should really go now. I'm jet laggedLOL GnBig smile

Saying goodnite n staying back = Loving QH n TKF despite all the cribbing LOL

nikolai_gogolOne-Of-A-Kind

Go to top