TKF 41.0 ~You are soo beautiful like tweety-KSG~ - Page 88

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by divc

Exactly and the promo of Asad catching Zoya didn't make sense , if anything she should've been the one catching him because she was the one supporting him throughout the drama .
promos are mere indication of upcoming episodes most of the time...

Exactly and the promo of Asad catching Zoya didn't make sense , if anything she should've been the one catching him because she was the one supporting him throughout the drama .

I'd say πŸ˜† She was also the one who figured out that Raghu mystery. Man, can people really blame us when we call Asad dumb? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sujataraje

without tanveer dragged track..QH is unique because of its family drama along with superb simple and exiting love story..it covers all segment of audience..thats why its having good ratings..QH is serving to large segment of audienceπŸ˜ƒ

March 7th πŸ€’ Can I just the bhang episode is my absolute fave , Asad had facial hair and Zoya was in a hot saree and they were so cutely smiling and laughing and looking adorable , especially Asad and even though his confession was insulting at the end I still loved what he said about her lighting up his world πŸ˜³
Originally posted by sujataraje

promos are mere indication of upcoming episodes most of the time...

I know but I still felt it was misleading and overhyped but I understand why the important stuff wasn't revealed. This show still have 2 more years to run πŸ˜†

I know but I still felt it was misleading and overhyped but I understand why the important stuff wasn't revealed. This show still have 2 more years to run πŸ˜†
i am ready for anything with QH ..just give tann a break so atleast make asad aware of her realityπŸ˜†
Originally posted by KulfiBai

I'd say πŸ˜† She was also the one who figured out that Raghu mystery. Man, can people really blame us when we call Asad dumb? πŸ˜†

Lol, I hate the posts where they point us out for calling the man dumb... I mean, he isn't smart or even average ..Just because he is your favorite actor, good looking, and his character is angsty, pure hearted, etc.. It doesn't justify his dumbness.. And yes, I don't even know why they showed that promo.. What came as a surprise to me is that Razia never tried to kill Zoya..πŸ˜• She just wanted to frame her and make her leave,,, that track was so bizarre and had way too many loop holes for me to understand and make any sense out of it..
Do you guys think we'll still be here if the show indeed does run 2 more years . So much would be different then. Wow !
Speaking of misleading and overhyped... That just screams the Ajmer track,,, I have a feeling that the track is very overhyped and perhaps misleading..

Do you guys think we'll still be here if the show indeed does run 2 more years . So much would be different then. Wow !

Who knows... I swear if I didn't have IF and TKF, I would have left the show long back..

div we can not predict about next 2hours or 2 days..you are talking about 2 years..we can just hope that we will be here chit chatting with each other on all rubbish points...and may be in these two years we get some more spice to talk aboutπŸ˜‰