Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

TKF 41.0 ~You are soo beautiful like tweety-KSG~ (Page 67)

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by _vineeta_

Did you guys see all the spoilers?

Tanveer burying Zoya alive, does anyone think its OTT? I do but then we have seen weird things like chicken blood for humanOuch and badi bii and Razia tracks have been always OTT, so now comparing to those, this is really believable...

But whats deal with Humaira as Hindu? Now she cannot die for sure, so she acting like imposter on her own or someone else. BTW this does sound a bit weird track, with same face and all, ab Gaffur ki nazayaaz ya Razia ki beti to nahi na la raheLOL. Seriously that is something never expected from Gul..

BTW, after coffee wala, now should we expect, catch and fall and then saree wala love for Humaira Ayaan tooDisapprove.

Why no one clarifies on Tanveer, we obviously knew Tammy will never happen specially with things moving to sacred place at Ajmer, but is she gonna be there after AsYa AGAIN?

Why I feel her pregnancy wont be revealed now from all spoilers? they will put it on back burner to torture us again laterOuch
Please don say thatOuch The very thought of Tanveer returning after the Ajmer track is depressingLOL Am hoping we get done with her before that..Even exceptional acting by Karan and Surbhi cant make me watch the show beyond a point cos i just cant stand TanveerSleepy We have been getting an overdose of this bitch and am tolerating it only cos i believe her end is near..Please don bring her back Gul..Show whatever the heck you want..Go ahead with Zoyaan, continue showing the Razia-Badi bi crap, show Asad crying buckets in every episode or even the Haseena-Imran nonsense..Just throw this bitch out..Thats my only requestOuchLOL
Lol, Rogie you realize we are falling in her trap by accepting ZoYaan nowBig smile

I swear too, some episodes have been torture to watch with too much Amrapali actually more than Tanveer. She is pathetic when she gives those cheap looks and disgusting smile. Isnt she suppose to be tehzeeb-e-afta from exterior. Her track as no reason other than exposing Imran to tell you truth so for that reason I would be ready to bear but then she doesn't need to come between AsYa EVERYTIMEAngry 

Edited by _vineeta_ - 30 June 2013 at 11:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anurogerrocks

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Tanveer burying Zoya alive, does anyone think its OTT? I do but then we have seen weird things like chicken blood for humanOuch and badi bii and Razia tracks have been always OTT, so now comparing to those, this is really believable...

But whats deal with Humaira as Hindu? Now she cannot die for sure, so she acting like imposter on her own or someone else. BTW this does sound a bit weird track, with same face and all, ab Gaffur ki nazayaaz ya Razia ki beti to nahi na la raheLOL. Seriously that is something never expected from Gul..

BTW, after coffee wala, now should we expect, catch and fall and then saree wala love for Humaira Ayaan tooDisapprove.

Why no one clarifies on Tanveer, we obviously knew Tammy will never happen specially with things moving to sacred place at Ajmer, but is she gonna be there after AsYa AGAIN?

Why I feel her pregnancy wont be revealed now from all spoilers? they will put it on back burner to torture us again laterOuch
Please don say thatOuch The very thought of Tanveer returning after the Ajmer track is depressingLOL Am hoping we get done with her before that..Even exceptional acting by Karan and Surbhi cant make me watch the show beyond a point cos i just cant stand TanveerSleepy We have been getting an overdose of this bitch and am tolerating it only cos i believe her end is near..Please don bring her back Gul..Show whatever the heck you want..Go ahead with Zoyaan, continue showing the Razia-Badi bi crap, show Asad crying buckets in every episode or even the Haseena-Imran nonsense..Just throw this bitch out..Thats my only requestOuchLOL
ranji dont wish for zoyaan..just for my sakeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vineeta_rogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Lol, Rogie you realize we are falling in her trap by accepting ZoYaan nowBig smile

I swear too, some episodes have been torture to watch with too much Amrapali actually more than Tanveer. She is pathetic when she gives those cheap looks and disgusting smile. Isnt she suppose to be tehzeeb-e-afta from exterior. Her track as no reason other than exposing Imran to tell you truth so for that reason I would be ready to bear but then she doesn't need to come between AsYa EVERYTIMEAngry 
She ruins every other scene man..She is shown lurking in the background with that disgusting chorus and even the most emotional and touching scenes are ruinedAngry Don even get me started on Amrapali and her overactingLOL

Edited by rogerrocks - 30 June 2013 at 11:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vineeta_GoodyTwoShoes

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

Lol..Its just the irrational hatred making me say that at the momentLOL Once she is thrown out, i'd go back to not accepting ZoyaanLOL

_vineeta_GoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anu

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Lol..Its just the irrational hatred making me say that at the momentLOL Once she is thrown out, i'd go back to not accepting ZoyaanLOL
amrapali needs a break mann..she must be shooting most of the scens.,gul please give her a break...like tannu i wish amrapali to plan family so that gul can give her permanent break LOL

_vineeta_nautanki_anurogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged

amrapali needs a break mann..she must be shooting most of the scens.,gul please give her a break...like tannu i wish amrapali to plan family so that gul can give her permanent break LOL
Break nahi she just needs to go foreverLOL We have had enough Tanveer for a lifetimeLOL

One-Of-A-KindKaBhiinloveGoodyTwoShoes

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Read on Ankie's post, some one suggested loss of memory track for Humaira after bus accident and all...

Sound like OverBoard of Goldie Hawn, we see sindoor on her, so now expect few children tooTongue.

BTW why her engagement ring went to that dead girl's fingers, we don't know yet, right??

This is one thing actually I like about QH, they create the subtle tracks around to redirect story, so we keep thinking and their main track is still intact. Most PH and writers expose main track too fast to loose interest or create too many abstract tracks to loose focus from main, here they add them to main track, so curiosity for the main keeps growing..

Right now Gaffur even with not too much screen has whole story knitting beautifully around him to make his character even more intrigued...

One-Of-A-Kindnautanki_anuGoodyTwoShoes

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MarysaaOne-Of-A-KindFhatTheWuck.

Go to top