Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

TKF 41.0 ~You are soo beautiful like tweety-KSG~ (Page 15)

arnav4ever IF-Dazzler
arnav4ever
arnav4ever

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Closed...

Originally posted by arnav4ever

Rashda, when you said specific members, I could just see my name screaming out... Lol... Jokes apart,  I have a question... Can you please tell us what we have discussed about other shows in the past week... My pm is full because I think I kept those things very limited after mods came back and I even spoke to Jyoti about this,.. If things are not made super clear, then I think most of us fail to understand because we got a Mods note last time for not doing anything.. We weren't even talking about other people... And if we are suppose to keep the Kabhi discussion limited to certain aspects as we have been told previously , I fail to understand why this thread is called THE KABHI FACTOR... Please go and see if we have discussed anybody after the mods got back.. Yet we ended up getting a VB note, a TKF note from Karu, Del, Mamsy, and you saying the same thing,,yet, nothing is made clear..  Why are we continuosly reminded of this when we weren't discussing anything related to other things except QH??? 

here parooSleepy

Heya

I am on contacting you on behalf of QH DT and this is relation to the TKF thread on QH forum ,despite several reminders and warnings ,members on that thread continue to indulge in discussions not related to KABHI,(for
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.india-forums.com%2Fforum_posts.asp%3FFID%3D748%26TID%3D3640338%26TPN%3D93%2386444434&h=nAQG4eCXi
Even though the original comments have been edited out by the members ,next time such an edit after commenting about other actors ,wont do and we will be closing down the KABHI thread since the thread is meant for kabhi from what we were told but now we see discussions which focus on other actors rather than kabhi and those discussions are generally very poor in taste .
We are not against you guys having some fun discussing AsYa or KABHI .. but we cannot allow for the thread to be used as a place to discuss other actors and shows or to be used as place to mock actors who are a part of QH ,if members feel the need to discuss other actors and shows they can open a CC in the Chat Club forum and continue with such discussions there .
Since you are one of the admins of the TKF i thought it was best to bring this to your knowledge and I look forward to your co-operation in this regard .And as always do feel free to contact us if need be.
Best#

Yawns..Sleepy But since Isha reminded me, I edited my comments out.. Rajni and RC kept those comments.. Man .. Okay, I can't discuss Kabhi all the times and that too LIMITED... Okay, I guess I'll have to be moral now.. If this thread gets shut, I certainly don't wanna be on the blame list... But other AT's discuss other shows and other actors even on ths forum.. But whatever... I guess they are biased towards TKF... I apologize on behalf of myself, RC, and Ranjini... I wont be blunt any longer... 
And yes, this is disappointing to be honest... Whenever I'll come on the thread, I will stick to ASYA only... Not even Kabhi because I remember I got in trouble for discussing Kabhi on the KABHI FACTOR...That made a lot of sense... 

we will send that concern to the team . MODS any concerns you have just PM im sending  a list 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KulfiBainautanki_anushaz2009

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnav4ever

Rashda, when you said specific members, I could just see my name screaming out... Lol... Jokes apart,  I have a question... Can you please tell us what we have discussed about other shows in the past week... My pm is full because I think I kept those things very limited after mods came back and I even spoke to Jyoti about this,.. If things are not made super clear, then I think most of us fail to understand because we got a Mods note last time for not doing anything.. We weren't even talking about other people... And if we are suppose to keep the Kabhi discussion limited to certain aspects as we have been told previously , I fail to understand why this thread is called THE KABHI FACTOR... Please go and see if we have discussed anybody after the mods got back.. Yet we ended up getting a VB note, a TKF note from Karu, Del, Mamsy, and you saying the same thing,,yet, nothing is made clear..  Why are we continuosly reminded of this when we weren't discussing anything related to other things except QH??? 

here parooSleepy

Heya

I am on contacting you on behalf of QH DT and this is relation to the TKF thread on QH forum ,despite several reminders and warnings ,members on that thread continue to indulge in discussions not related to KABHI,(for
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.india-forums.com%2Fforum_posts.asp%3FFID%3D748%26TID%3D3640338%26TPN%3D93%2386444434&h=nAQG4eCXi
Even though the original comments have been edited out by the members ,next time such an edit after commenting about other actors ,wont do and we will be closing down the KABHI thread since the thread is meant for kabhi from what we were told but now we see discussions which focus on other actors rather than kabhi and those discussions are generally very poor in taste .
We are not against you guys having some fun discussing AsYa or KABHI .. but we cannot allow for the thread to be used as a place to discuss other actors and shows or to be used as place to mock actors who are a part of QH ,if members feel the need to discuss other actors and shows they can open a CC in the Chat Club forum and continue with such discussions there .
Since you are one of the admins of the TKF i thought it was best to bring this to your knowledge and I look forward to your co-operation in this regard .And as always do feel free to contact us if need be.
Best#

So that's what offended the masses  umm okay , I definitely fall under the problematic members then LOL I'll speak of Asya and Asya only since Kabhi talk also offends people LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arnav4everClosed.........KulfiBainautanki_anushaz2009

arnav4ever IF-Dazzler
arnav4ever
arnav4ever

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Ok guys all your problems please pm like what you want example talking about kabhi alreaady number one on the list get ur concerns out now becuase than we can send it and show the new rules accordingly :)

Closed.........KulfiBaishaz2009

Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

KulfiBaicountingstarznautanki_anu

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

I have no concerns.. I will follow all rules... And let's face it., this is TKF.. We will get reported no matter what because at the end of the day, this thread is linking the names of co actors which some people can't see... so I guess we can turn into another drooling and worshipping thread... That's what I-F allows.. Worshipping.l and please don't tell me stuff about constructive criticism and freedom of speech.. Such things are not allowed and is the biggest joke on this site.. PERIOD... Whatever rules you guys make now, I will stick to AsYa because you know what, this thread has too many rules in comparison to others and we get the highest topic views out of all... Some people make Stalking their ultimate obsession...

Ikr this thread gets 10,000+ more views than regular ATs, imagine how may people read our comments LOL , if you don't like it why torture yourself with what we say Confused Plus we're always under scrutiny so I doubt the rules are going to change anytime soon for us. Bless freedom of speech LOL

Edited by divc - 27 June 2013 at 6:22pm

Closed.........KulfiBainautanki_anu

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged

Closed.........KulfiBainautanki_anu

Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KulfiBaicountingstarz

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........shweta_yadavKulfiBainautanki_anu

Go to top