Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

TKF 41.0 ~You are soo beautiful like tweety-KSG~ (Page 119)

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

Originally posted by divc

Are we fangirling over Rashid now ? LOL
no just a moment of mortal combat fansLOL

I am confused Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........GoodyTwoShoes

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MarysaaClosed.........

countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Closed...

Okay this is off topic... Do any of you know how to curl your hair and keep it for about 2-3 hours at least ... My hair is super straight and whenever I curl it, it falls straight within an hour even if I use a whole can of hairspray... 

Everything I know I learn from YouTube tutorials LOL. My hair is sorta wavy so it works for me . Are you sure you're curling them , long enough ? Actually scratch that , ever since I saw that video of the girl burning off her hair I 'm sorta of wary leaving curling irons for too long LOL

Closed.........GoodyTwoShoes

Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

countingstarzGoodyTwoShoes

Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

countingstarzGoodyTwoShoes

countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

I have a feeling that the Jaipur track will be old wine in new bottle sort of thing... It's so overhyped that Gul will fall flat if it doesn't meet some expectations.. But in all true reality, I think it will just be Asad and Zoya meeting, crying, Biili-Zoya face off , and Zoya trying to reveal Billi by putting her life in danger.. It's the same old crap except with a different and more exotic location

The pattern of the show is simple

Step - Asad does something really stupid and somehow hurts Zoya
Step 2 - Zoya tries to prove Asad wrong by doing something or using her brain (tears, tears, tears, and more tears from both sides)
Step 3 - Asad apologizes, repents, and somehow tries to make up to herm she forgives, and then romance.

Lather, rinse, repeat LOL

So, I think people should really keep expectations at an ultimate bare minimum

Basically all of this with a change of scenery . I'm convinced that Tanveer is here to stay atleast until the rest of the year Dead Btw I realised that SBS has yet to give us any segemnt where Surbhi is wearing that purple and blue monstrosity and also we barely got any Tanveer pics which makes me think that they're keeping certain stuff under wraps but I'm still not expecting anything mindblowing LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........One-Of-A-KindGoodyTwoShoes

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

I have a feeling that the Jaipur track will be old wine in new bottle sort of thing... It's so overhyped that Gul will fall flat if it doesn't meet some expectations.. But in all true reality, I think it will just be Asad and Zoya meeting, crying, Biili-Zoya face off , and Zoya trying to reveal Billi by putting her life in danger.. It's the same old crap except with a different and more exotic location

The pattern of the show is simple

Step - Asad does something really stupid and somehow hurts Zoya
Step 2 - Zoya tries to prove Asad wrong by doing something or using her brain (tears, tears, tears, and more tears from both sides)
Step 3 - Asad apologizes, repents, and somehow tries to make up to herm she forgives, and then romance.

Lather, rinse, repeat LOL

So, I think people should really keep expectations at an ultimate bare minimum

Basically all of this with a change of scenery . I'm convinced that Tanveer is here to stay atleast until the rest of the year Dead Btw I realised that SBS has yet to give us any segemnt where Surbhi is wearing that purple and blue monstrosity and also we barely got any Tanveer pics which makes me think that they're keeping certain stuff under wraps but I'm still not expecting anything mindblowing LOL

@ bold. Doesn't Surbhi have n e say in her clothes n make-up? Unless she herself thinks her clothes n make-up look fab which will be pathetic on her part Ouch. She's gonna have a bad name in the industry.
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nautanki_anu

@ bold. Doesn't Surbhi have n e say in her clothes n make-up? Unless she herself thinks her clothes n make-up look fab which will be pathetic on her part Ouch. She's gonna have a bad name in the industry.

Surbhi has no fashion sense either so she probably thinks it's nice.Bless her LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nautanki_anu

Go to top