Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

TKF 41.0 ~You are soo beautiful like tweety-KSG~ (Page 116)

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
I've been reading this cute fanfiction about Asya after marraige and I can't help but wish for these things on the showEmbarrassed . Do you guys think that if this was actually the rom com it claims to be it would have such high ratings  ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........KulfiBaiGoodyTwoShoes

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Closed...

Originally posted by KulfiBai

Originally posted by Closed...

Does anybody else think that either of Billo pardafaash or AsYa's nikah will happen in the 200th episode?

Or am I being too hopeful again? 

You're being too hopeful babes.. Just go back to the 100th episode and you won't keep those hopes up for too longLOL.. I just hope they get to Ajmer by then because Gullu Ammi seems to be taking her sweet long time to stretch it as far as possible ,,LOL

I knew it Ouch What happened on the 100th episode? Probably something insignificant going by what you've just said LOL

LMAO.. It was when they heard the fake recording of the doll after Billi found it and Rashid was bailed from jail..LOL It was so bad that it's forgettable..

Oh. In that case my expectations have lowered significantly.

I still never got the whole point of promoting the gudiya factory ki saazish ka raaz? Confused I felt like we got nothing out of that, the most enjoyable scene was the three chicks sitting on that stolen scooty

Closed.........countingstarzGoodyTwoShoes

countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

I want her to swiftly dodge the cushion, that'll be like a proverbial slap on the face LOL If she wants to flaunt her long, sexy legs, she should be able to Big smile

Continuing the argument about her height , people with long legs tend to look taller than they really are so maybe that's the case with Surbhi, but yeah she can't be just one inch taller than me LOL 

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divc

I've been reading this cute fanfiction about Asya after marraige and I can't help but wish for these things on the showEmbarrassed . Do you guys think that if this was actually the rom com it claims to be it would have such high ratings  ?
without tanveer dragged track..QH is unique because of its family drama along with superb simple and exiting love story..it covers all segment of audience..thats why its having good ratings..QH is serving to large segment of audienceBig smile

Closed.........KulfiBaicountingstarz

countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

I still never got the whole point of promoting the gudiya factory ki saazish ka raaz? Confused I felt like we got nothing out of that, the most enjoyable scene was the three chicks sitting on that stolen scooty

Exactly and the promo of Asad catching Zoya didn't make sense , if anything she should've been the one catching him because she was the one supporting him throughout the drama .

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

Exactly and the promo of Asad catching Zoya didn't make sense , if anything she should've been the one catching him because she was the one supporting him throughout the drama .
promos are mere indication of upcoming episodes most of the time...

Closed.........KulfiBaicountingstarz

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

I'd say LOL She was also the one who figured out that Raghu mystery. Man, can people really blame us when we call Asad dumb? LOL

Closed.........countingstarzGoodyTwoShoes

countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

without tanveer dragged track..QH is unique because of its family drama along with superb simple and exiting love story..it covers all segment of audience..thats why its having good ratings..QH is serving to large segment of audienceBig smile

March 7th Dead Can I just the bhang episode is my absolute fave , Asad had facial hair and Zoya was in a hot saree and they were so cutely smiling and laughing and looking adorable , especially Asad and even though his confession was insulting at the end I still loved what he said about her lighting up his world Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoes

Go to top