Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

TKF 41.0 ~You are soo beautiful like tweety-KSG~ (Page 102)

FazidaK18 Goldie
FazidaK18
FazidaK18

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KulfiBai

I know Bal you are tired of this redemption track but remember this:

He effin' DESREVES THIS OKAY I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS HE DESERVES TO LOSE HER TO KNOW HER REAL WORTH AND VALUE Angry

hahah I just saw this in Tumblr and I remember what my baby went through.Cry I will never forget this.
Like I said, I'm enjoying this redemption track. It wasn't his fault this time, but he certainly needs to learn something after everything he's done to her and sadly for him, it's costing him big time. I can't help but love it. Love angst.Big smile He needs to trust her and treat her like a companion and she needs to stop thinking he's some sort of hero (although it's mostly endearing) and look at him as a normal human being. They both need this track and it's only gonna be to their benefit in the end.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaBhiinloveKulfiBai

Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FazidaK18KaBhiinloveKulfiBai

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FazidaK18

He effin' DESREVES THIS OKAY I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS HE DESERVES TO LOSE HER TO KNOW HER REAL WORTH AND VALUE Angry

hahah I just saw this in Tumblr and I remember what my baby went through.Cry I will never forget this.
Like I said, I'm enjoying this redemption track. It wasn't his fault this time, but he certainly needs to learn something after everything he's done to her and sadly for him, it's costing him big time. I can't help but love it. Love angst.Big smile He needs to trust her and treat her like a companion and she needs to stop thinking he's some sort of hero (although it's mostly endearing) and look at him as a normal human being. They both need this track and it's only gonna be to their benefit in the end.Big smile

Exactly! Big smile But I never would've thought this whole redemption thing would come about because of that monster bitch Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaBhiinlove

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Closed...

Hey guys.. Just dropped in to say hi... Haven't discussed here much but it doesn't seem that we've got too far... Anyway, the episode was okay.. Karan and Surbhi were great and I can't wait till Asad saves Zoya from the Mughal-E-Azam scene.(wall scene)..

I still don't get how this bitch gets away with everything. Everytime. It was frustrating up until now; now it's just plain ridiculous I want to bang my head on a wall.
KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

FazidaK18 Goldie
FazidaK18
FazidaK18

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

Exactly! Big smile But I never would've thought this whole redemption thing would come about because of that monster bitch Dead

Exactly, not exactly how I pictured it myself. Before, I used to hate Tanveer but now I've become indifferent towards her recently. It's like, "Oh, Asad and Zoya are making some progress. Hmmm I wonder what tanveer is gonna do to make this happiness short lived and then some ridiculous stunt is pulled"

I was excited about the wall scene, but only because I thought it was happening in Ajmer. Now I'm not going to keep my hopes up. I'm tired.

KulfiBaiGoodyTwoShoes

FazidaK18 Goldie
FazidaK18
FazidaK18

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

Exactly, not exactly how I pictured it myself. Before, I used to hate Tanveer but now I've become indifferent towards her recently. It's like, "Oh, Asad and Zoya are making some progress. Hmmm I wonder what tanveer is gonna do to make this happiness short lived and then some ridiculous stunt is pulled"

I was excited about the wall scene, but only because I thought it was happening in Ajmer. Now I'm not going to keep my hopes up. I'm tired.

KulfiBaiGoodyTwoShoes

Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

KulfiBaiGoodyTwoShoes

Go to top