Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

TKF 41.0 ~You are soo beautiful like tweety-KSG~ (Page 101)

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FazidaK18

lol nah. I want Asya to have their own baby. I want all the cutesey moments of Zoya being pregnant and a protective Asad.Embarrassed

Me too! Embarrassed I want him to indulge all her weird cravings, like pizza at 2 am or something LOL I want him being over-protective and in the initial days of her pregnancy wanting to carry her around. I want her to get frustrated because he wants her to rest all the time and doesn't want her moving around Big smile

And I know this is real cheesy but I want him to kiss her stomach and whisper sweet things to their baby Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FazidaK18KaBhiinlove

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KulfiBai

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

Originally posted by KulfiBai

What if Asad and Zoya adopt Billo's baby? 

eww no way i will baby as muchas tanveer LOL 

I want AsYa to have their own cute babies Embarrassed I want them to have gazillion kidsEmbarrassed

At the very least I hope that baby gets put in a nice orphanage. And that bitch gets run over by a bulldozer.

I want them to have triplet boys and then a daughter Embarrassed I also hope they show at least two suhag-raats, I think we deserve that much after putting up with shite these past three months Dead

FazidaK18KaBhiinlove

FazidaK18 Goldie
FazidaK18
FazidaK18

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

lol nah. I want Asya to have their own baby. I want all the cutesey moments of Zoya being pregnant and a protective Asad.Embarrassed

Me too! Embarrassed I want him to indulge all her weird cravings, like pizza at 2 am or something LOL I want him being over-protective and in the initial days of her pregnancy wanting to carry her around. I want her to get frustrated because he wants her to rest all the time and doesn't want her moving around Big smile

And I know this is real cheesy but I want him to kiss her stomach and whisper sweet things to their baby Embarrassed

Awww that would be the sweetest thing ever. Gosh I wish we get to see them be parents. Especially Asad be a father.
lol, I know we're thinking so far ahead, but i can't help it.LOL

KaBhiinloveKulfiBai

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

Awww that would be the sweetest thing ever. Gosh I wish we get to see them be parents. Especially Asad be a father.

I just have two wishes; a suhag-raat and Asad and Zoya as parents Embarrassed I think we will get it. In all of the last 4Lions shows they showed the leads as parents, but I know QH is different but I hope they do this one thing the same LOL I really want to see the kinds of parents they will be, maybe the boys will be kinda akdu but mummy's boys and the daughter will be like Zoya, but daddy's princess Big smile

FazidaK18KaBhiinlove

FazidaK18 Goldie
FazidaK18
FazidaK18

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

I just have two wishes; a suhag-raat and Asad and Zoya as parents Embarrassed I think we will get it. In all of the last 4Lions shows they showed the leads as parents, but I know QH is different but I hope they do this one thing the same LOL I really want to see the kinds of parents they will be, maybe the boys will be kinda akdu but mummy's boys and the daughter will be like Zoya, but daddy's princess Big smile

Oh really?! I didn't know since I haven't watched their past shows. That makes me excited then.Big smile I just can't wait for the point in this show where we get to breathe for a week before the villain tries to ruin everything for the leads.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KulfiBai

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

FazidaK18KulfiBai

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
I know Bal you are tired of this redemption track but remember this:

He effin' DESREVES THIS OKAY I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS HE DESERVES TO LOSE HER TO KNOW HER REAL WORTH AND VALUE Angry

Closed.........KaBhiinlove

Go to top