Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marysaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I dont know why the spoiler wali of this forum dont want to say tht the unseen pic she posted is a pic of KABHI nd not ASYA ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜¡   Edited by Marysaa - 10 years ago
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Marysaa

I dont know why the spoiler wali of this forum dont want to say tht the unseen pic she posted is a pic of KABHI nd not ASYA ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜¡  

No worries Mariam, we all know who it's really a pic of ðŸ˜†
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KulfiBai

There are so many people that saying the scene where Asad gently let go of Zoya's hand today symbolizes another separation in which the JaaNu engagement and ZoYaan marriage will happen or something rather.

The former is still has a possibility ðŸ¤¢ but the latter? 

It's going to happen man , it's why Gulji is keeping it under wraps ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: divc

Man, if that happens, we should all protest and the fans who live in India should burn down Gullu's 4lions office.. Lol... She is making us wait forever for Jaipur track, yet she if she still plans to give a crap outcome, Gullu really will get it hard ..😆
KulfiBai thumbnail
Originally posted by: divc

But I can't see a ZoYaan marriage happening at all. Not 'cause I don't want it, but because I just honestly can't see it happening or fitting into the narrative anywhere. Earlier, yes, there was a possibility, but now? Not so much ðŸ˜•
countingstarz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Closed...

Man, if that happens, we should all protest and the fans who live in India should burn down Gullu's 4lions office.. Lol... She is making us wait forever for Jaipur track, yet she if she still plans to give a crap outcome, Gullu really will get it hard ..😆

I hope her TRPs flop , then she will understand what we were complaining about since the beginning . I'll feel bad for Karan and Surbhi though , they work so hard ðŸ˜†
countingstarz thumbnail

But I can't see a ZoYaan marriage happening at all. Not 'cause I don't want it, but because I just honestly can't see it happening or fitting into the narrative anywhere. Earlier, yes, there was a possibility, but now? Not so much ðŸ˜•

I'm sure she'll give some crappy excuse with lots of plotholes ðŸ˜†
KulfiBai thumbnail
She is so good to her fans, bless her :')

She is so good to her fans, bless her :')

Bless... She is great with kids .. So is Karan... 5 more pages to go... This thread is cursed beyond words.. 1 whole week has passed yet we are stuck on the same thread... Is this the same TKF we used to finish within 24 hours... ??
Edited by Closed......... - 10 years ago
KulfiBai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Closed...

Bless... She is great with kids .. So is Karan... 5 more pages to go... This thread is cursed beyond words.. 1 whole week has passed yet we are stuck on the same thread... Is this the same TKF we used to finish within 24 hours... ??

Wow have we really been stuck on this one for a whole week?! ðŸ˜²