Qubool Hai

TKF 41.0 ~You are soo beautiful like tweety-KSG~ - Page 96

nautanki_anu thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I strongly feel Gul is ruining Dilshad's character. Good epi but I dint quite get the wall scene. It was totally not reqd n looked like a joke. The best part is, with so many workers nobody saw her n she dragged her at least 22-30 feet to the wall being 3 months preggers ðŸ˜†

I liked Humzie's scenes as there seems to be some mystery attached to it. I loved Asad's repentance n the Asad Zoya scene.

Something dramatic better happen in Ajmer n I hope the whole PC n promo doesn't fall flat like the sangeet n Gudiya Factory, both were jokes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dunno about y'all but I really liked today's episode ! When you no expectations at all , QH is actually kinda pleasant regardless of all the loopholes like Zoya missing and Anwar and Zeenat aren't looking for her and she's a foreign citizen and a preggo lady dragging a 110 lb unconscious girl and burying her behind a stone wall and the fact that the people there aren't all that worried that Zoya almost got murdered ðŸ˜† Good episode though and I'm glad the track is kinda moving.
nautanki_anu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divc

I dunno about y'all but I really liked today's episode ! When you no expectations at all , QH is actually kinda pleasant regardless of all the loopholes like Zoya missing and Anwar and Zeenat aren't looking for her and she's a foreign citizen and a preggo lady dragging a 110 lb unconscious girl and burying her behind a stone wall and the fact that the people there aren't all that worried that Zoya almost got murdered ðŸ˜† Good episode though and I'm glad the track is kinda moving.

I can't understand how Zoya can be buried alive twice during her stay in India so far. They cd've got a lil more creative. 
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The one thing which annoyed the hell outta me was Tannu sitting next to Asad and having dinner😡 Asad is in his own world to notice his surroundings..But i cant believe Dilshad is being this harsh with her son while that bitch is going scot free ðŸ¥±
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nautanki_anu

I can't understand how Zoya can be buried alive twice during her stay in India so far. They cd've got a lil more creative. 

They are exploring all options of burying😆, once under the ground now over and you are complaining about creativity😆.
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
missing u guys🤗🤗

im bored of posting so just here on n off!

finally v r on page 129😆

tanvi, giee, nihu, ishu pls do make new threads if needed n wen im not here😳
nautanki_anu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shanakyasharan

missing u guys🤗🤗

im bored of posting so just here on n off!

finally v r on page 129😆

tanvi, giee, nihu, ishu pls do make new threads if needed n wen im not here😳

Hey Karuuu.  ðŸ¤—

Hope u r ok babe.
nautanki_anu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _vineeta_

They are exploring all options of burying😆, once under the ground now over and you are complaining about creativity😆.

😆. Silly me.
nautanki_anu thumbnail

Hey Suppu   ðŸ¤—. Whr have u been. It's been so long.
nautanki_anu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shanakyasharan

im always gud anu😆

It's been a week since this thread started Karu n today we are on 130 pgs. Hope it finishes today itself. ðŸ˜Š