Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
The epi was kinda rushed but am glad cos we had to endure the bitch just for five minutes😆 Edited by rogerrocks - 10 years ago
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
TANVEER IM SO OVER WITH U SO OVER -.-
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Man, Asad depresses me The guy doesn't eat, sleeps on the floor and has no one to support him More than Asad saving Zoe, i loved that scene where he is quietly by her side and holding her hand..KSG was effing amazing through out the epi..And yeah, the whole Humeira track kinda confuses me..But it was fun watching Razia panic😆 On the flip side, how on earth did that bitch manage so much in so less time? She sure has supernatural powers😆 And why on earth is she still having dinner with the rest of the family?😡 Asad ko chodo, what about Dilshad? She just gives empty threats man🥱 The precap gave me hope that we might finally get to the point atleast by Thursday😆
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The ring is always divine! She still has it awww

ASAD = LET ME LOVE YOU 
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
-___-

😭

That is all. 
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I made a post:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3650467&PID=86891938&#86891938
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Man, Asad depresses me The guy doesn't eat, sleeps on the floor and has no one to support him More than Asad saving Zoe, i loved that scene where he is quietly by her side and holding her hand..KSG was effing amazing through out the epi..And yeah, the whole Humeira track kinda confuses me..But it was fun watching Razia panic😆 On the flip side, how on earth did that bitch manage so much in so less time? She sure has supernatural powers😆 And why on earth is she still having dinner with the rest of the family?😡 Asad ko chodo, what about Dilshad? She just gives empty threats man🥱 The precap gave me hope that we might finally get to the point atleast by Thursday😆

Thats why I dont understand tanveer track anymore, its dragging other character in bad scrutinyOuch

Is she needed? Maybe yes but not for Asad and Zoya anymore, it should be for Nikhat and they are not even considereing it anymore. Wasnt the marriage suppose to be happening or done with by now..
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Since there was no Tanveer drama before Ajmer does that mean that after Ajmer is going to be worst ðŸ˜­ Dilshad is disappointing me though , why is Tanveer still living off of them and really can't she see what a mess Asad is right now , I expected better of Queen Dilshad 
--starstruck-- thumbnail
The episode was so rushed and i didn't even like this mangalpur *ZF pout*
--starstruck-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: divc

Since there was no Tanveer drama before Ajmer does that mean that after Ajmer is going to be worst ðŸ˜­ Dilshad is disappointing me though , why is Tanveer still living off of them and really can't she see what a mess Asad is right now , I expected better of Queen Dilshad 

i wonder what happened to her "warna mujhe khulke batana padega" threat ðŸ¤”