Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: KulfiBai

@bold πŸ€£ That dress she wore to the ITA after party was nice, so here's hoping. I wonder if she wears a short dress will Brover feel the need to throw a cushion at her again?

but this time i want her to reject any cushionπŸ˜†
countingstarz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Closed...

You're being too hopeful babes.. Just go back to the 100th episode and you won't keep those hopes up for too longπŸ˜†.. I just hope they get to Ajmer by then because Gullu Ammi seems to be taking her sweet long time to stretch it as far as possible ,,πŸ˜†

What episode are we on ? I can't but think that she's stretching it so the end of the Ajmer track coincides with the 200th episode. The 100th episode was so bad man , there wasn't even any Asya πŸ˜†
countingstarz thumbnail

@bold πŸ€£ That dress she wore to the ITA after party was nice, so here's hoping. I wonder if she wears a short dress will Brover feel the need to throw a cushion at her again?

Yes I would be that friend , I am that friend πŸ˜ƒ The dress was okay but I felt it was too baggy , it should've been form fitting . Nah he may be too busy elsewhere during the festivities πŸ˜†
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sujataraje

but this time i want her to reject any cushionπŸ˜†

I want her to swiftly dodge the cushion, that'll be like a proverbial slap on the face πŸ˜† If she wants to flaunt her long, sexy legs, she should be able to πŸ˜ƒ

I knew it  What happened on the 100th episode? Probably something insignificant going by what you've just said πŸ˜†

LMAO.. It was when they heard the fake recording of the doll after Billi found it and Rashid was bailed from jail..πŸ˜† It was so bad that it's forgettable..
Edited by Closed......... - 10 years ago
countingstarz thumbnail
I've been reading this cute fanfiction about Asya after marraige and I can't help but wish for these things on the show😳 . Do you guys think that if this was actually the rom com it claims to be it would have such high ratings  ?
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Closed...

LMAO.. It was when they heard the fake recording of the doll after Billi found it and Rashid was bailed from jail..πŸ˜† It was so bad that it's forgettable..

Oh. In that case my expectations have lowered significantly.

I still never got the whole point of promoting the gudiya factory ki saazish ka raaz? πŸ˜• I felt like we got nothing out of that, the most enjoyable scene was the three chicks sitting on that stolen scooty
countingstarz thumbnail

I want her to swiftly dodge the cushion, that'll be like a proverbial slap on the face πŸ˜† If she wants to flaunt her long, sexy legs, she should be able to πŸ˜ƒ

Continuing the argument about her height , people with long legs tend to look taller than they really are so maybe that's the case with Surbhi, but yeah she can't be just one inch taller than me πŸ˜† 
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Originally posted by: divc

I've been reading this cute fanfiction about Asya after marraige and I can't help but wish for these things on the show😳 . Do you guys think that if this was actually the rom com it claims to be it would have such high ratings  ?

without tanveer dragged track..QH is unique because of its family drama along with superb simple and exiting love story..it covers all segment of audience..thats why its having good ratings..QH is serving to large segment of audienceπŸ˜ƒ
countingstarz thumbnail

I still never got the whole point of promoting the gudiya factory ki saazish ka raaz? πŸ˜• I felt like we got nothing out of that, the most enjoyable scene was the three chicks sitting on that stolen scooty

Exactly and the promo of Asad catching Zoya didn't make sense , if anything she should've been the one catching him because she was the one supporting him throughout the drama .