Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sujataraje

i dont think so..and no one should...one can like them and adore them..but being FANBOTsucks..anyways ..i really do not think you worship celebs or you are too smart not to make it obvious to others πŸ˜†

LMAO.. I was expecting a big fat no considering the types if vile comments I leave about celebs.. I hate all Telly celebs with the exception of Surbhi.. I like her but I really don't worship her or scrutinize her every step to defend her...πŸ˜†
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: divc

Someone recommend me an indian movie. My fave is Kuch kuch hota hai so along those vibes πŸ˜†

what type of movies you like???
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Does anybody else think that either of Billo pardafaash or AsYa's nikah will happen in the 200th episode?

Or am I being too hopeful again? 
Originally posted by: KulfiBai

Does anybody else think that either of Billo pardafaash or AsYa's nikah will happen in the 200th episode?

πŸ˜† 
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Closed...

LMAO.. I was expecting a big fat no considering the types if vile comments I leave about celebs.. I hate all Telly celebs with the exception of Surbhi.. I like her but I really don't worship her or scrutinize her every step to defend her...πŸ˜†

people should defend those things what are right and true and accept it..plus personally you can never defend these glamour  people blindly..mann you don't even know them how they are in actual...i don't even defend my family and friends when they are wrong...i tell them they are wrong and expect to accept it and rectify..anyways its personal choice...we can just make oursπŸ˜†..if people find happiness in dedicating life to some celebs..its their choice..i would rather dedicate my life for some good causeπŸ˜†
countingstarz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Closed...

Same here I don't like much celebs with the exception of Surbhi and the rest are from Hollywood. I hope she remains as unpretentious as she is and is not influenced by other people πŸ˜† Also Hollywood is just way better than tellywood. Tellywood is embarrassing in my opinion with everybody airing their personal lives on SBS πŸ˜†
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Originally posted by: KulfiBai

asya nikaah...i am not sure it will happen so soonπŸ˜†
countingstarz thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujataraje

what type of movies you like???

I will watch anything once it has a happy ending πŸ˜³

Someone recommend me an indian movie. My fave is Kuch kuch hota hai so along those vibes πŸ˜†

Watch
 3 Idiots
English Vinglish
Aashiqui 2
Kal Ho Na Ho
Mujhse Dosti Karogi(similar to KKHH)
Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham
Ghajni
Vivaah
Ek Vivaah Aisa Bhi

I'm going by the Kuch Kuch Hota hai reference

I still watch Aashiqui 2 every week.. It's not a path breaking movie but it's so heart touching at times and the music is just DI perfectly embedded that it literally gave me tears the first time I watched.. I'm not too emotional so I don't cry over movies or television...πŸ˜†

I will watch anything once it has a happy ending πŸ˜³

In that case, don't watch Aashiqui 2.. πŸ˜†