Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Bal Asad and Karan have the same physique, they are one person. We are talking about how she has lost weight now and he picks her up easily πŸ˜†
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

Karan didn't pick up Surbhi it was Asad his character who picked her up. I have not seen karan pick up SurbhiπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

The whole point of the thing was that Karan picks her up easier since she lost a lot of weight so really everything else is irrelevant .I'm also not sure what you're going on about since Asad who is played by Karan picks up Zoya who is played by Surbhi. Same difference.
countingstarz thumbnail
Originally posted by: KulfiBai

Bal Asad and Karan have the same physique, they are one person. We are talking about how she has lost weight now and he picks her up easily πŸ˜†

Omg atleast you get it , it seems like she thinks they're not the same person physically lol πŸ˜†
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Originally posted by: divc

The whole point of the thing was that Karan picks her up easier since she lost a lot of weight so really everything else is irrelevant .I'm also not sure what you're going on about since Asad who is played by Karan picks up Zoya who is played by Surbhi. Same difference.

thats what i want to convey..afterall karan has to pick her..and surbhi's weight mattersπŸ˜†..asad and zoya are just characters names
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: divc

Omg atleast you get it , it seems like she thinks they're not the same person physically lol πŸ˜†

I think she's got KaBhi on her mind atm that's why πŸ˜†
I just went trolling for a bit and come back to see you guys discussing Karan picking up Surbhi.. LOL..πŸ˜†..

I'm bored.. Can someone suggest a good movie... πŸ˜•... Oh, and what I was ROFLing about a few hours back is some think that we shouldn't criticize because it hurts the wor..ermmm... fanatic heart..😭 I guess I'm a loser for having an opinion..
countingstarz thumbnail
Originally posted by: KulfiBai

I think she's got KaBhi on her mind atm that's why πŸ˜†

Yeah I figured she was being bitter about KaBhi or something πŸ˜†
countingstarz thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujataraje

thats what i want to convey..afterall karan has to pick her..and surbhi's weight mattersπŸ˜†..asad and zoya are just characters names

Bless you , I knew what I said wasn't confusing in any way πŸ˜†
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
the letter in sopiler pic might be by tannu in actual saying that zoya wants to leave to NY and its better asad gets married. tanveer..may be this is the reason asad will agree to that and if zoya comes home after wall fiasco..there will be again MU regarding tannu jammy marriage and zoya will leave
countingstarz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Closed...

I just went trolling for a bit and come back to see you guys discussing Karan picking up Surbhi.. LOL..πŸ˜†..

I'm bored.. Can someone suggest a good movie... πŸ˜•... Oh, and what I was ROFLing about a few hours back is some think that we shouldn't criticize because it hurts the wor..ermmm... fanatic heart..😭 I guess I'm a loser for having an opinion..

Lol if I were that kinda person all I would have to do is go on FB and see the shit they write about Surbhi and go ugly cry in a cornerπŸ˜† . What sort of movies do you like ?