Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nautanki_anu thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Div, now that Zoe is not around I wish Asad throws away her boot cut jeans n buys a few pairs of skinny/slim fit/ coloured jeans . Do I sound like a broken record like Rogie?😆 Edited by nautanki_anu - 10 years ago
nautanki_anu thumbnail
Originally posted by: divc

I suspect she won't be exposed until Ajmer , if at all ðŸ˜† Btw when does the Ajmer track even start , I feel like we still have a week's worth of angst and tears to watch until next week Monday 

As per the new promo it shd've started today. Too much of angst is gonna be monotonous for me.
nikolai_gogol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Lol man..Rashid is a wimp..There is literally no comparison😆 Btw, Dilshad actually justified Rashid and gave him the benefit of doubt every single time..So its actually sad that she is not even asking him for an explanation I know Asad might eventually convince her that he is guilty but i still wanna see her questioning him man ðŸ˜†

It was a far fetched attempt on my end at justifying things which cannot be realistically/ logically justified only cuz I'm liking the current track😆 What's been keeping Dilshaad busy this month? cooking? How does she fail to see how heartbroken her son is? Lack of interaction between Tanveer/ Asad?  Women specially Dilshaad's age are supposed to be intuitive about these things😆

She's failed so many times as a mother and i find her a bit of a drama queen as well😆 I like her the best when she's playng cupid😆 

I should really go now. I'm jet lagged😆 Gn😃

nautanki_anu thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikolai_gogol

It was a far fetched attempt on my end at justifying things which cannot be realistically/ logically justified only cuz I'm liking the current track😆 What's been keeping Dilshaad busy this month? cooking? How does she fail to see how heartbroken her son is? Lack of interaction between Tanveer/ Asad?  Women specially Dilshaad's age are supposed to be intuitive about these things😆

She's failed so many times as a mother and i find her a bit of a drama queen as well😆 I like her the best when she's playng cupid😆 

I should really go now. I'm jet lagged😆 Gn😃

Saying goodnite n staying back = Loving QH n TKF despite all the cribbing ðŸ˜†
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

Div, now that Zoe is not around I wish Asad throws away her boot cut jeans n buys a few pairs of skinny/slim fit/ coloured jeans . Do I sound like a broken record like Rogie?😆

Hahaha if only  He's too busy crying himself a river. Btw if the Asya and Ayra parallels are an actual thing then since Humaira/Rajni is returning home tomorrow then I suppose Zoya is too . I really really want the Jaanu marraige thing to be over before Ajmer. I hope this week is all about that.
nautanki_anu thumbnail
This TKF finally touched 100 pgs today after 6 whole days. It's crawling at snail's pace. Never happened before . Have no idea when it'll reach 150.
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

This TKF finally touched 100 pgs today after 6 whole days. It's crawling at snail's pace. Never happened before . Have no idea when it'll reach 150.

Probably in time for Ajmer next Monday ðŸ˜†
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Happy tears :' )

Man, KSG and SJ were superb in today's episode! 
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Why is TanBitch smiling like that? ðŸ˜¡
Marysaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KulfiBai

Why is TanBitch smiling like that? ðŸ˜¡

IT WAS JUST AFTER SHE TOLD ASAD ABOUT THE "RAPED" ðŸ˜¡