Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nautanki_anu thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Do u guys think the Tannu-Zoya wall scene is Tannu's dream? It doesn't make sense as per the spoilers. If Akdu saves Zoe n catches Tannu red-handed as per spoilers, then how does Ajmer fit in ๐Ÿ˜• ? Edited by nautanki_anu - 10 years ago
nautanki_anu thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikolai_gogol

gn guys. catch you tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ƒ

G'nite Nik. Good to see ya after a long time.
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KulfiBai

That and hopefulness ๐Ÿ˜† I hope all this unravels soon I can't take this bitch anymore. Though I'm glad she wasn't in today's episode!

i didnt even noiced her
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

@bold. Staring at Tannu? Has he ever done that? ๐Ÿ˜•

Staring at Zoya man๐Ÿ˜† Dilshad knows Asad hasn't ever crossed the line despite loving Zoya..But no one seems to think something is fishy..They are convinced the deed is done๐Ÿ˜† 
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Do u guys think the Tannu-Zoya wall scene is Tannu's dream? It doesn't make sense as per the spoilers. If Akdu saves Zoe n catches Tannu red-handed as per spoilers, then how does Ajmer fit in ๐Ÿ˜• ?

I don't think it's a dream.What are the chances that Tanveer wrote that goodbye letter Asad is ugly crying over ?๐Ÿ˜† What if he saves her and brings her back home to recover and for some reason or the other she leaves for Ajmer , it explains why she has her wardrobe back.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nikolai_gogol

@rogie:

I'm guessing Najma, Dilshaad though extremely hurt dont question the fact that Asad could do something so unacceptable is because Rashid (who must have been similarly trustworthy and a great person in their eyes) dealt them a similar blow a couple of decades back. They might think that men however unfathomable can do such things.

P.S. It literally hurts me to compare Asad with Rashid๐Ÿ˜† I detest Rashid with a passion๐Ÿ˜†

Lol man..Rashid is a wimp..There is literally no comparison๐Ÿ˜† Btw, Dilshad actually justified Rashid and gave him the benefit of doubt every single time..So its actually sad that she is not even asking him for an explanation I know Asad might eventually convince her that he is guilty but i still wanna see her questioning him man ๐Ÿ˜†
nautanki_anu thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Staring at Zoya man๐Ÿ˜† Dilshad knows Asad hasn't ever crossed the line despite loving Zoya..But no one seems to think something is fishy..They are convinced the deed is done๐Ÿ˜† 

I'd frankly like to see some hardcore introspection from Dense Ahmed Khan's side. How come he never sat n worked out the whole scene in his mind? He remembers that he was hit by something. That itself shd've triggered some thoughts.
nautanki_anu thumbnail
Originally posted by: divc

I don't think it's a dream.What are the chances that Tanveer wrote that goodbye letter Asad is ugly crying over ?๐Ÿ˜† What if he saves her and brings her back home to recover and for some reason or the other she leaves for Ajmer , it explains why she has her wardrobe back.

So this means Tannu is not exposed yet another time. N the exposure drags on...and on...and on 
countingstarz thumbnail

So this means Tannu is not exposed yet another time. N the exposure drags on...and on...and on 

I suspect she won't be exposed until Ajmer , if at all ๐Ÿ˜† Btw when does the Ajmer track even start , I feel like we still have a week's worth of angst and tears to watch until next week Monday 
countingstarz thumbnail

I'd frankly like to see some hardcore introspection from Dense Ahmed Khan's side. How come he never sat n worked out the whole scene in his mind? He remembers that he was hit by something. That itself shd've triggered some thoughts.

I can't believe a whole month has passed and none of these blockheads have given it a single thought ๐Ÿ˜†