nikolai_gogol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@Ishaaxx

thank you love.
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I dont think its about Asad wanting Zoya back. At the moment he's too guilty and in no way thinks that he deserves Zoya. I think he would be happy if Zoya could forget him and he could erase the pain his betrayal has caused her irrespective of whether he could be with her or not.

that part where that guy is telling how Zoe is living choked me up! ðŸ˜­
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I dont think its about Asad wanting Zoya back. At the moment he's too guilty and in no way thinks that he deserves Zoya. I think he would be happy if Zoya could forget him and he could erase the pain his betrayal has caused her irrespective of whether he could be with her or not.

I understand what they are showing is justifiable, but Billi roaming around freely is not..

And after I see her, I just get mad at seeing Asad crying but not doing anything..

Anyways its over month remember. He gave her a month and she is getting worse, now he has to try to make her feel like human back again..
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't care what happens in Ajmer except for Tanveer being revealed but 4 Lions' boner for her makes me think otherwise  Also this kill Zoya , Asad saving her and probably not suspecting his bestie thing is getting really old ðŸ¥±
nautanki_anu thumbnail
Originally posted by: divc

I don't care what happens in Ajmer except for Tanveer being revealed but 4 Lions' boner for her makes me think otherwise  Also this kill Zoya , Asad saving her and probably not suspecting his bestie thing is getting really old ðŸ¥±

Div, frankly am tired of this revenge drama. Tannu v/s Zoya, Razia v/s Badi bi. This needs to stop ASAP. It's getting jaded now. 
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: divc

agreed! its getting very old ðŸ¤¢
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nikolai_gogol

Asad's gonna be back wanting to be near zoya? will save her? mitwas? and then zoya will leave for ajmer to get away from asad? confession time, more angst, heartbreak? and then the big  twist(something hilarious like 'mein tumaare bachche ki maa banne waali hoon')?

Asad- ZOYAAA

*saves Zoya*

Asad - Oh Zoya, I pyaar, mohabath etc

Zoya- Dude that ship sailed a while back, Seeya. *sobs*

Asad - I deserve pain. 

<later>

Tannu - Imma preggerz with yo baby. 

Asad - I'll do what's tameez, hasiet etc Nikah in Ajmer sounds like a plan

<Ajmer> 

...ermm...crickets... 

nikolai_gogol thumbnail
To be fair to Asad and I rarely take Asad's side😆 I dont think Asad  even knows Tanveer's alive or where she stays😆

He hasnt yet even come to terms with the fact that the day of his marriage has gone so horribly wrong. And Zoya cannot be found and  the two women he loves the most are hurting in the worst possible way cuz of him (irrespective of how it came about or  whether he consciously betrayed them or not).

Probably once he makes sure that Zoya is atleast somewhat okay, I'm sure he'll put his thinking cap on(or maybe not😆)
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nikolai_gogol

To be fair to Asad and I rarely take Asad's side😆 I dont think Asad  even knows Tanveer's alive or where she stays😆

He hasnt yet even come to terms with the fact that the day of his marriage has gone so horribly wrong. And Zoya cannot be found and  the two women he loves the most are hurting in the worst possible way cuz of him (irrespective of how it came about or  whether he consciously betrayed them or not).

Probably once he makes sure that Zoya is atleast somewhat okay, I'm sure he'll put his thinking cap on(or maybe not😆)

Asad is still in shock. 

His day starts and ends with Zoya, how she is, her safety. 

Asad and thinking cap? Zoya'll probably have to ram it down his throat ðŸ˜† (that still most probably is unlikely to work. ) 

nikolai_gogol thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rockerchic

Asad- ZOYAAA

*saves Zoya*

Asad - Oh Zoya, I pyaar, mohabath etc

Zoya- Dude that ship sailed a while back, Seeya. *sobs*

Asad - I deserve pain. 

<later>

Tannu - Imma preggerz with yo baby. 

Asad - I'll do what's tameez, hasiet etc Nikah in Ajmer sounds like a plan

<Ajmer> 

...ermm...crickets... 

All  this while our tissues will be out and we'll be with Asad and Zoya *after all we're easy to please*😆