Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marysaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

wheres the pic i cant see???

Below the spoiler nws, look at the FB people comments you will see the "Shery Jadoo" girl who comment, her pic its Zoya at her mehendi but with an effect (blue eyes i guess) but i cant open the picture ๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by Marysaa - 10 years ago
i dont see any pic just her comment
Marysaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

i dont see any pic just her comment

Ok lol weird ... 
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KulfiBai

Her smile is just  But the eff is up with his weird side-fringe thang? o__O

Inspiration from Justin Bieber? ๐Ÿคข
delena90 thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜† I was thinking in my head wasn't he pissed why is he smiling๐Ÿ˜†

I don't know Gul manages it but every one of her lead pairings have had the actors have good friendships! Though KaBhi are the cutest but I might be biased ๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: delena90

I don't know Gul manages it but every one of her lead pairings have had the actors have good friendships! Though KaBhi are the cutest but I might be biased ๐Ÿ˜›

Yup indeed they are the cutest. I agree all of Guls lead pairs had a great bonding. They become really good friends but also all her lead actors are married ๐Ÿ˜ญ I pity myself for that. My shipper feels๐Ÿ˜ญ
delena90 thumbnail

Yup indeed they are the cutest. I agree all of Guls lead pairs had a great bonding. They become really good friends but also all her lead actors are married ๐Ÿ˜ญ I pity myself for that. My shipper feels๐Ÿ˜ญ

Lol I think she does that purposely because relationships on sets can get messy...I mean imagine if the lead pair were dating and then broke up. It would be crazy! ๐Ÿ˜†

But honestly this may be the punjoo connection but KaBhi do seem like seriously awesome friends!

Lol I think she does that purposely because relationships on sets can get messy...I mean imagine if the lead pair were dating and then broke up. It would be crazy! ๐Ÿ˜†

But honestly this may be the punjoo connection but KaBhi do seem like seriously awesome friends!

Lol.. But now im missing KaBhi's masti and interviews I don't think we will get interviews for few weeks probably because they have so many bank episodes. Also don't know if there is a media blackout๐Ÿ˜•
delena90 thumbnail

Lol.. But now im missing KaBhi's masti and interviews I don't think we will get interviews for few weeks probably because they have so many bank episodes. Also don't know if there is a media blackout๐Ÿ˜•

I think once the Ajmer track wraps up we will get interviews of them. We should pester bunny for an F32 interview of the two with them answering fan questions or something. I am sure they won't mind that ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I think they have at least a month of episodes shot for. I think Ajmer will start mid this week. The track will be at least two weeks long...minimum...which takes us to almost the end of July. This means in the next two weeks they will be shooting for episodes that will air in July end/August. So definitely at least 6 weeks of bank episodes.

I think once the Ajmer track wraps up we will get interviews of them. We should pester bunny for an F32 interview of the two with them answering fan questions or something. I am sure they won't mind that ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I think they have at least a month of episodes shot for. I think Ajmer will start mid this week. The track will be at least two weeks long...minimum...which takes us to almost the end of July. This means in the next two weeks they will be shooting for episodes that will air in July end/August. So definitely at least 6 weeks of bank episodes.

๐Ÿ˜ฒ that many bank episodes why??

All 4lions leads are so popular especially the couples they are the most loved and very very popular.