hii😳

HeyπŸ˜ƒ
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: KulfiBai

I bet it's just for the camera πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† I was thinking in my head wasn't he pissed why is he smilingπŸ˜†

Yeah and it sounds absurd to me atm because I don't even understand how that's possible :-/

And I find it really stupid that the tanbitch heard about a woman in jeans and automatically assumed it might be Zoya. Like bitch, there are other women in India who wear jeans -__-

It sounds so lame and filmy. This is 21st century but looks like gul is still living in those mugleazam days.

I mean what is Zoya doing is she going to stand there and do nothing while she's getting buried. Oo Tanveer come bury me my mr khan will rescue me πŸ˜• 
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

πŸ˜† I was thinking in my head wasn't he pissed why is he smilingπŸ˜†

He was pissed. At the heat. Did you think he was pissed at her? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
KulfiBai thumbnail

It sounds so lame and filmy. This is 21st century but looks like gul is still living in those mugleazam days.

I mean what is Zoya doing is she going to stand there and do nothing while she's getting buried. Oo Tanveer come bury me my mr khan will rescue me πŸ˜• 

🀣 Yeah lol that's what I was thinking. But tanbitch will probably drug Zoya and execute her sick, twisted plan πŸ˜‘

He was pissed. At the heat. Did you think he was pissed at her? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

In the desert yeah πŸ˜†
KulfiBai thumbnail

In the desert yeah πŸ˜†

He was probably pissed at the fact that despite the scorching heat, she was still smiling and enjoying like a goofball and wondering why he couldn't do the same πŸ˜†

🀣 Yeah lol that's what I was thinking. But tanbitch will probably drug Zoya and execute her sick, twisted plan πŸ˜‘

Man she needs to leave foreverAngry but they will bring this billi back because that's why they didn't reveal her pregnancy. She will come back to pass that baby to Asad YUCK!!!!! I hate this track.

I want a horror to come from NY as Zoes best friend and want to see Asad jealous and trust mr this will be lot more fun than this billi.Angry  pls bring my RehanπŸ˜†

He was probably pissed at the fact that despite the scorching heat, she was still smiling and enjoying like a goofball and wondering why he couldn't do the same πŸ˜†

Yeah probably πŸ˜†
Marysaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

In the desert yeah πŸ˜†

NOOO HE WASNT !!