TKF 41.0 ~You are soo beautiful like tweety-KSG~ - Page 49

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

where is everyone pls dont abandon TKF 😭  

We are here...just a slow weekend. Wait till billi pulls some shite tomorrow this place will be buzzing 😆
Originally posted by delena90

We are here...just a slow weekend. Wait till billi pulls some shite tomorrow this place will be buzzing 😆

I hope so, because it hurts that this TKF has slowed down. I'm very scared to post anything on this TKF because stalkers love to lick the report button 😡
Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

I hope so, because it hurts that this TKF has slowed down. I'm very scared to post anything on this TKF because stalkers love to lick the report button 😡

I know. I just posted the revised rules. Check it out. If we stick to that and our usual fun we should be alright. I have sent the mods this note as well. So, everyone is informed.
Originally posted by delena90

<p align="center"><font color="#FF0000">ATTENTION</font>
</p><p align="center">
</p><p align="center">TKF Revised Rules</p>

The last couple of weeks have seen us come under the scanner
and this is completely unacceptable. Members on this thread need to know what is acceptable topics of discussion and what is not, so the TKF admins have
decided to draft out what will be considered appropriate so that there is no
further confusion. Violation of these rules will not be tolerated and Mods will
be well within their rights to issue WLs and shut TKF down as per the new IF
COC.

Please DO NOT discuss actors on Indian telly not
related to QH. Karan, Surbhi and any of the QH cast can be discussed but please
refrain from discussing Jennifer, Barun, Vivian, etc.

TKF CAN be used as a discussion hub - Discuss
your day, your exams, frustrations, sports, a movie you liked/disliked.

Please do NOT use TKF to personally attack other
fan groups and members. This is against the IF COC and TKF's original
intention.

If you disagree on the professionalism of
certain actors, it can be expressed in a polite way. There is no need to
instigate fan groups against us.

Please do not attack Moderators. The TKF admins
have been in constant touch with the moderators and Gagori and Gunia have been a constant
support to TKF.

I do understand that the moderating feels unfair at times
but please be aware that sometimes we have crossed lines (I myself am guilty of this, I will
admit). While a lot of you might not like hearing this, members of TKF have been
guilty of behaving exactly the same way as they have accused other fan groups
of behaving.

All of us want TKF to succeed. We have made friends, enjoy
like-minded intellectual discussion and yes we have fun. Please bear this in
mind when you are posting on TKF. Spam with KaBhi, discuss the show, critique
the acting but please do not cross lines that will land us in the spotlight for
all the wrong reasons.

We appreciate your co-operation.

Thank You.

~TKF Admin.

Thank You Del for posting up the new rules! 😊
I hope everyone will understand and abide to these rules as per the new COC of IF. If tthere are any issues against any of the rules, U should either contact the TKF admins or the mods.

We have received last and final warning therefore from now on if any members breaks the rules and indulges in childish and unnecessary bashing even after being warned, will not at all be tolerated. We have tried and supported you all even after multiple warnings but you cannot abide to the rules, purposely engage in provoking other fan groups n bashing against other actors then the mods have enough right take action.

Hope everyone is clear about this and wil co-operate.

On behalf of TKF Admins.
@Rinnie - thanks for the support.

Did you guys see all the spoilers?

Tanveer burying Zoya alive, does anyone think its OTT? I do but then we have seen weird things like chicken blood for human and badi bii and Razia tracks have been always OTT, so now comparing to those, this is really believable...

But whats deal with Humaira as Hindu? Now she cannot die for sure, so she acting like imposter on her own or someone else. BTW this does sound a bit weird track, with same face and all, ab Gaffur ki nazayaaz ya Razia ki beti to nahi na la rahe😆. Seriously that is something never expected from Gul..

BTW, after coffee wala, now should we expect, catch and fall and then saree wala love for Humaira Ayaan too😒.

Why no one clarifies on Tanveer, we obviously knew Tammy will never happen specially with things moving to sacred place at Ajmer, but is she gonna be there after AsYa AGAIN?

Why I feel her pregnancy wont be revealed now from all spoilers? they will put it on back burner to torture us again later
Edited by _vineeta_ - 10 years ago
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Did you guys see all the spoilers?

Tanveer burying Zoya alive, does anyone think its OTT? I do but then we have seen weird things like chicken blood for human and badi bii and Razia tracks have been always OTT, so now comparing to those, this is really believable...

But whats deal with Humaira as Hindu? Now she cannot die for sure, so she acting like imposter on her own or someone else. BTW this does sound a bit weird track, with same face and all, ab Gaffur ki nazayaaz ya Razia ki beti to nahi na la rahe😆. Seriously that is something never expected from Gul..

BTW, after coffee wala, now should we expect, catch and fall and then saree wala love for Humaira Ayaan too😒.

Why no one clarifies on Tanveer, we obviously knew Tammy will never happen specially with things moving to sacred place at Ajmer, but is she gonna be there after AsYa AGAIN?

Why I feel her pregnancy wont be revealed now from all spoilers? they will put it on back burner to torture us again later
Please don say that The very thought of Tanveer returning after the Ajmer track is depressing😆 Am hoping we get done with her before that..Even exceptional acting by Karan and Surbhi cant make me watch the show beyond a point cos i just cant stand Tanveer🥱 We have been getting an overdose of this bitch and am tolerating it only cos i believe her end is near..Please don bring her back Gul..Show whatever the heck you want..Go ahead with Zoyaan, continue showing the Razia-Badi bi crap, show Asad crying buckets in every episode or even the Haseena-Imran nonsense..Just throw this bitch out..Thats my only request😆
Edited by rogerrocks - 10 years ago
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Please don say that The very thought of Tanveer returning after the Ajmer track is depressing😆 Am hoping we get done with her before that..Even exceptional acting by Karan and Surbhi cant make me watch the show beyond a point cos i just cant stand Tanveer🥱 We have been getting an overdose of this bitch and am tolerating it only cos i believe her end is near..Please don bring her back Gul..Show whatever the heck you want..Go ahead with Zoyaan, continue showing the Razia-Badi bi crap, show Asad crying buckets in every episode or even the Haseena-Imran nonsense..Just throw this bitch out..Thats my only request😆
Lol, Rogie you realize we are falling in her trap by accepting ZoYaan now😃

I swear too, some episodes have been torture to watch with too much Amrapali actually more than Tanveer. She is pathetic when she gives those cheap looks and disgusting smile. Isnt she suppose to be tehzeeb-e-afta from exterior. Her track as no reason other than exposing Imran to tell you truth so for that reason I would be ready to bear but then she doesn't need to come between AsYa EVERYTIME😡 
Edited by _vineeta_ - 10 years ago
Originally posted by rogerrocks

ranji dont wish for zoyaan..just for my sake😆
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Lol, Rogie you realize we are falling in her trap by accepting ZoYaan now😃

I swear too, some episodes have been torture to watch with too much Amrapali actually more than Tanveer. She is pathetic when she gives those cheap looks and disgusting smile. Isnt she suppose to be tehzeeb-e-afta from exterior. Her track as no reason other than exposing Imran to tell you truth so for that reason I would be ready to bear but then she doesn't need to come between AsYa EVERYTIME😡 
She ruins every other scene man..She is shown lurking in the background with that disgusting chorus and even the most emotional and touching scenes are ruined😡 Don even get me started on Amrapali and her overacting😆
Edited by rogerrocks - 10 years ago