Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Teri_SankaDeVi

Yeah, there are rules for CCs as well. πŸ€’ https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1258959
It does make a difference, if the CC gets reported too many times, MODs have to review it. So basically you guys are not "free" anywhere per say.

Oh man..Never mind..I just PMed her...From what i understand, you can criticizeπŸ˜† I guess we need to tone it down a bit..
rogerrocks thumbnail

Ofcourse you can criticise! πŸ˜† Yeah, we do need to tone it down a bit, especially when talking about fanbases and such...

So will it be re-opened after a warning or something?πŸ˜†
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So I PMed Deepz and she's lovely. 

She said as long as we didn't attack any members or fangroups we're fine. 

And we didn't do that So we're safe. 

Stalkers didn't get what they want after all. πŸ˜† 
rogerrocks thumbnail

I thought we did attack fangroups! πŸ˜• πŸ˜† Forgot our whole fanbot discussion? 

I don't know, not confident here. 

I really hope it doesn't get closed RC.

Thats precisely what i was just thinkingπŸ˜† We need to be careful the next time around..I had no idea about these rules..It was so much fun man..I really hope it doesn't close down..
arnav4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Guys dont PM the mods theirs no point .. 
i said we are sending them the rules etc and we will forward them to the memeber just have come pateince 
arnav4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
BTW did anyone notice in spoiler pic humeira has sandoor on 
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I knew it was too good to be true πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: divc

I knew it was too good to be true πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

tu PMs kabi padthi hai πŸ˜†
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

ATTENTION

TKF Revised Rules

The last couple of weeks have seen us come under the scanner and this is completely unacceptable. Members on this thread need to know what is acceptable topics of discussion and what is not, so the TKF admins have decided to draft out what will be considered appropriate so that there is no further confusion. Violation of these rules will not be tolerated and Mods will be well within their rights to issue WLs and shut TKF down as per the new IF COC.

1.     Please DO NOT discuss actors on Indian telly not related to QH. Karan, Surbhi and any of the QH cast can be discussed but please refrain from discussing Jennifer, Barun, Vivian, etc.

2.     TKF CAN be used as a discussion hub -  Discuss your day, your exams, frustrations, sports, a movie you liked/disliked.

3.     Please do NOT use TKF to personally attack other fan groups and members. This is against the IF COC and TKF's original intention.

4.     If you disagree on the professionalism of certain actors, it can be expressed in a polite way. There is no need to instigate fan groups against us.

5.     Please do not attack Moderators. The TKF admins have been in constant touch with the moderators and Gagori and Gunia have been a constant support to TKF.

I do understand that the moderating feels unfair at times but please be aware that sometimes we have crossed lines  (I myself am guilty of this, I will admit). While a lot of you might not like hearing this, members of TKF have been guilty of behaving exactly the same way as they have accused other fan groups of behaving.

All of us want TKF to succeed. We have made friends, enjoy like-minded intellectual discussion and yes we have fun. Please bear this in mind when you are posting on TKF. Spam with KaBhi, discuss the show, critique the acting but please do not cross lines that will land us in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons.

We appreciate your co-operation.

Thank You.

~TKF Admin.

Edited by delena90 - 10 years ago
where is everyone pls dont abandon TKF 😭