Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

Don't lie divi I know u. 😉 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Lol what ðŸ˜• trust me no I don't , I jumped that ship a long time ago ðŸ˜†
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arnav4ever

Alrights guys, ok so over the past few months TKF has been one of the fastest moving threads but we also have been getting the most complaints, we are falling off topic ! This is  just a reminder this is the QH forum, and this thread was made to discuss KaBhi but people have complained that we have been speaking about other shows and been bashing etc. These complaints keep rising and especially on some specific members of TKF ! We have got a notice that if such action continues the Thread could permanently CLOSE !! if members feel the need to discuss other actors and shows they can open a CC in the Chat Club forum and continue with such discussions there! PLEASE RESPECT THE RULES AND AVOID SUCH CONTENT !!!

IF MEMBERS STILL FAIL TO FOLLOW THE RULES THEY WILL BE BANNED FROM THE THREAD

WE Aspect COOPERATION!

Team TKF

Everyone please take the time out to read this and heed by the rules of TKF!

Thankyou!

Shaz(Team TKF)
Edited by shaz2009 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: divc

Am I one of the problematic members ? I need to know if I need to change my ways ðŸ˜† 

What makes u say that 😆
Originally posted by: divc

Lol what ðŸ˜• trust me no I don't , I jumped that ship a long time ago ðŸ˜†

Surrre 😆 ðŸ˜†
FazidaK18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't ship them romantically, I just ship them as friends because they're too damn hilarious and adorable together.😆
Rashda, when you said specific members, I could just see my name screaming out... Lol... Jokes apart,  I have a question... Can you please tell us what we have discussed about other shows in the past week... My pm is full because I think I kept those things very limited after mods came back and I even spoke to Jyoti about this,.. If things are not made super clear, then I think most of us fail to understand because we got a Mods note last time for not doing anything.. We weren't even talking about other people... And if we are suppose to keep the Kabhi discussion limited to certain aspects as we have been told previously , I fail to understand why this thread is called THE KABHI FACTOR... Please go and see if we have discussed anybody after the mods got back.. Yet we ended up getting a VB note, a TKF note from Karu, Del, Mamsy, and you saying the same thing,,yet, nothing is made clear..  Why are we continuosly reminded of this when we weren't discussing anything related to other things except QH??? 
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

What makes u say that 😆

A lot of us here need to change our ways or watch what we say here..😆...for the love of TKF atleast!
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What makes u say that 😆

I'm only wondering . I don't want to get banned ðŸ˜†
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Surrre 😆 ðŸ˜†

Yeah you can ask the Tanvis , I always tell them how much I don't like it ðŸ˜†