Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Katrina rejects film opposite newbie Sushant (Page 8)

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

u know the funniest thign i have watched each n every movie of salman khan.. and when i couldnt get chance to watch nischaiy.. i was getting mad.. tried to look for dvd's onlien torrents.. etc even tweeted salman khan abt it.. that nishaiy is the only movie i havent watched coz its not availiable
and then one day i found it and after watching it was likeConfused

ISS MOVIE KE LIYE PAGAL HO REHI THI.. it was pathetic

Originally posted by RishBala4ever

Originally posted by Sallufanno1

i know.. i never saw the kis desh mein..
but yeah panitra rishta coz i had zeetv now i have all channels including star plus but ab balaji  shows hai hi nahin..

n yes he isnt anything like salman or akki..

but vidya.. she was one of the girls in hum paanch u know na
i cant be more agree with u then this Seriously i dont find anything special in him I luv akki Sallu Heart and i dont miss any of there moviesLOLLOL
Yeah Vidya she is great girl she deserved to came in bolllywood i really luv her <33Heart yeah now i have lambhe Tv on my tv is a new chennal of zee tv and in this chennal thier shows Hum punch in sat-sunday i havnt watched it but as u says she is in that show then i will sure watch it this weekSillythank u

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

i know.. sindoor was a good show but now i dont watch it.. saat phere luvd the show..

Originally posted by RishBala4ever

lol i luv the lamhe it has all old shows koshish i used to watch it .. that tiem it was once a week ohh gosh..
but now 5 days a week

u know this hum paanch is not the one with vidya this is 2nd season where all are grown up gotten married etc..

i liked the old one
LOLi luv koshish ,such sweet stry i luv asitiva too and my fav is Sindoor tere nam ka  o luv dhruv and vedika i watch monday to friday every morning when i wake upLOL

awwOuchthats why i was thinking why i didnt notixe vidya in Ads of hum panchSleepyOuch
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

im so missing watching the channels its not the same fun watching them online..

miss stargold b4u zeecine etc..
dont like sonymax they are like yashraj chamchas wid weirdo movies

our sky box.. suddenly showed error 29 i went on net to see n it says the box is faulty or the LNB squad.. i ordered both of them..
and this time a SKY HD box
my mom is so sweet i ordered the box.. and she told he.. she will tranfer the money to my bank account.. so i dont spend all the money hehehehehe

awww thats so sweetLOL lucky u i always used to watch shows in online and movies to but i went on holidays and when i cameback i saw B4U on tv and i was truly shockedShocked then i found my bro buy sky hd with many movies drams and musical chennals,bollywood gossips chennals and all LOL i was sooo happy is been 6 month and i am still so happy B4U is al the tym on play , all new track new and everything LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sano_

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
yeha i heard there a re games as well .. lets see what kinda games.. hehehehe

so u start watching new shows.. i luv qubool hai.

lol rishbala this turned into a chit chat.. lol

--HiNa--

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

yeha i heard there a re games as well .. lets see what kinda games.. hehehehe

so u start watching new shows.. i luv qubool hai.

lol rishbala this turned into a chit chat.. lol
LOL yeah is turned out chatt roomLOLLOLLOL i luv qubool hai i m KSG fan since DMGLOLand i luv qubool hai feeling so sad wedding got cancledCrymy friend was truly mad on gul khanLOL

Edited by RishBala4ever - 27 June 2013 at 3:08pm

_Sano_

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Sallufanno1]

u know the funniest thign i have watched each n every movie of salman khan.. and when i couldnt get chance to watch nischaiy.. i was getting mad.. tried to look for dvd's onlien torrents.. etc even tweeted salman khan abt it.. that nishaiy is the only movie i havent watched coz its not availiable
and then one day i found it and after watching it was likeConfused

ISS MOVIE KE LIYE PAGAL HO REHI THI.. it was pathetic

hahahahha Was that movies Thats Bad?LOLLOLpoor u after such hard work by searching got thidLOLi have missed ETT of salman as i was in holidays but i watching everything which  i missed in last 1 months LOLLOLi will watch it soonLOLdo u have any HD links of EET online?Wink
_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
it was a stupid movie.. seriously.. i dont think its online i searched on youtube its not there..

--HiNa--

live_life IF-Rockerz
live_life
live_life

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
If she rejected it its fine. Sushant is new, yeah he has one successful movie but he still has a long way to go. It has nothing to do with his tv background. She had dates problems so she rejected it, maybe she didn't like it. But no need to make him seem like the good guy and katrina the one who lost. He's the one who lost out on the opportunity to work with one of the most bankable stars of bollywood and increase his fan base. Most new comers would be dying to work with her, look at arjunEmbarrassed lol. he will get some other actress who is just as good, as it is UTV im sure.
And, Granted Katrina isn't known for her acting skills, but she is very popular in the world outside of internet fan sites, who actually pay their hard earned money to watch entertainment.

Edited by live_life - 27 June 2013 at 8:59pm

Surdob

Go to top