Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
lol i luv the lamhe it has all old shows koshish i used to watch it .. that tiem it was once a week ohh gosh..
but now 5 days a week

u know this hum paanch is not the one with vidya this is 2nd season where all are grown up gotten married etc..

i liked the old one
ISano thumbnail
im so missing watching the channels its not the same fun watching them online..

miss stargold b4u zeecine etc..
dont like sonymax they are like yashraj chamchas wid weirdo movies

our sky box.. suddenly showed error 29 i went on net to see n it says the box is faulty or the LNB squad.. i ordered both of them..
and this time a SKY HD box
my mom is so sweet i ordered the box.. and she told he.. she will tranfer the money to my bank account.. so i dont spend all the money hehehehehe

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

lol i luv the lamhe it has all old shows koshish i used to watch it .. that tiem it was once a week ohh gosh..

but now 5 days a week

u know this hum paanch is not the one with vidya this is 2nd season where all are grown up gotten married etc..

i liked the old one

😆i luv koshish ,such sweet stry i luv asitiva too and my fav is Sindoor tere nam ka  o luv dhruv and vedika i watch monday to friday every morning when i wake up😆

awwthats why i was thinking why i didnt notixe vidya in Ads of hum panch🥱
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kat is a superstar & its a wise decision not to work with a newbie Sushant.
ISano thumbnail

u know the funniest thign i have watched each n every movie of salman khan.. and when i couldnt get chance to watch nischaiy.. i was getting mad.. tried to look for dvd's onlien torrents.. etc even tweeted salman khan abt it.. that nishaiy is the only movie i havent watched coz its not availiable
and then one day i found it and after watching it was like😕

ISS MOVIE KE LIYE PAGAL HO REHI THI.. it was pathetic

Originally posted by: RishBala4ever

i cant be more agree with u then this Seriously i dont find anything special in him I luv akki Sallu ❤️ and i dont miss any of there movies😆😆

Yeah Vidya she is great girl she deserved to came in bolllywood i really luv her <33❤️ yeah now i have lambhe Tv on my tv is a new chennal of zee tv and in this chennal thier shows Hum punch in sat-sunday i havnt watched it but as u says she is in that show then i will sure watch it this week🤪thank u

ISano thumbnail

i know.. sindoor was a good show but now i dont watch it.. saat phere luvd the show..

Originally posted by: RishBala4ever

😆i luv koshish ,such sweet stry i luv asitiva too and my fav is Sindoor tere nam ka  o luv dhruv and vedika i watch monday to friday every morning when i wake up😆

awwthats why i was thinking why i didnt notixe vidya in Ads of hum panch🥱

--HiNa-- thumbnail

im so missing watching the channels its not the same fun watching them online..

miss stargold b4u zeecine etc..
dont like sonymax they are like yashraj chamchas wid weirdo movies

our sky box.. suddenly showed error 29 i went on net to see n it says the box is faulty or the LNB squad.. i ordered both of them..
and this time a SKY HD box
my mom is so sweet i ordered the box.. and she told he.. she will tranfer the money to my bank account.. so i dont spend all the money hehehehehe

awww thats so sweet😆 lucky u i always used to watch shows in online and movies to but i went on holidays and when i cameback i saw B4U on tv and i was truly shocked😲 then i found my bro buy sky hd with many movies drams and musical chennals,bollywood gossips chennals and all 😆 i was sooo happy is been 6 month and i am still so happy B4U is al the tym on play , all new track new and everything 😆😆😆
ISano thumbnail
yeha i heard there a re games as well .. lets see what kinda games.. hehehehe

so u start watching new shows.. i luv qubool hai.

lol rishbala this turned into a chit chat.. lol
--HiNa-- thumbnail

yeha i heard there a re games as well .. lets see what kinda games.. hehehehe

so u start watching new shows.. i luv qubool hai.

lol rishbala this turned into a chit chat.. lol

😆 yeah is turned out chatt room😆😆😆 i luv qubool hai i m KSG fan since DMG😆and i luv qubool hai feeling so sad wedding got cancled😭my friend was truly mad on gul khan😆 Edited by RishBala4ever - 10 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
[QUOTE=Sallufanno1]

u know the funniest thign i have watched each n every movie of salman khan.. and when i couldnt get chance to watch nischaiy.. i was getting mad.. tried to look for dvd's onlien torrents.. etc even tweeted salman khan abt it.. that nishaiy is the only movie i havent watched coz its not availiable
and then one day i found it and after watching it was like😕

ISS MOVIE KE LIYE PAGAL HO REHI THI.. it was pathetic

hahahahha Was that movies Thats Bad?😆😆poor u after such hard work by searching got thid😆i have missed ETT of salman as i was in holidays but i watching everything which  i missed in last 1 months 😆😆i will watch it soon😆do u have any HD links of EET online?😉