India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Plz don't throw tomatoes on me (Page 4)

Chaandaniya IF-Rockerz
Chaandaniya
Chaandaniya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Reported for bringing unrelated actors into this forum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alwaysforarshi

SS88 IF-Dazzler
SS88
SS88

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Calm down, he was joking. And she was laughing as well. In fact, that bit when she said FK is already talking about me was hilarious. Didn't you see the two of them laugh? And the poor director couldn't stop either. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alwaysforarshi

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Holy crap! Why do you guys take everything so seriously? Shocked Anuj was ONLY JOKING with Sanaya, did you see Sanaya's face? She was laughing hysterically! Sanaya herself is like that, she is full of sarcasm and wit, and that's what we admire most about her, and same goes for Anuj! He makes fun of her, coz he has a sense of humour as good as Sanaya's! Whoa you people need to relax and stop taking everything to your heart and for heaven sake, please don't go by written updates Wacko

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

alwaysforarshilina545eyesonmeddsoapsayshaomarCandYlicious_Sprincessunara

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

<font color="#0066CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">i respect ur opinion. But one factor negates it all.. He was joking and teasing and she was perfectly ok with it. you saw to her face he is pulling her leg, but have u read the TOI new interview and the things he said about Sanaya?

these words r not of a person who is arrogant and self praising..like the earlier piece of ******* was..<font color="#000000">
"I don't know what happened between them because I was not there but my experience with Sanaya is very good. She is a fabulous person". "She has really helped me a lot while shooting for the show. While doing a romantic scene where I need to hold her and look into her eyes, if I get nervous, she would say, 'It's okay. Don't be nervous'. So she is very co-operative and helpful. She is also very bold in that sense"</font>

Barun & Mohit r banned on this forum, being wistful is one thing but expecting all the guys in the world to be like that is a different thing.
SBS randomly asking him to give praise is not being taken seriously by him while he took the que very seriously and elaborately answered in the TOI one.

anyway i will tell u one observation I made BS & MS r introverts n shy guys. Sanaya was the outgoing one in that and all the time the two of them were more than happy to pass the mike and the limelight to Sanaya who is like born to be center of attention. But Anuj is more playful and outgoing. Thus the difference of behavior..

And more importantly Sanaya seems very happy with him as a co star..
And he can act, those 2 r the only things that matter to me..not what some obscure co stars spoke about him around 5-6 years back.
</font>

Well said :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alwaysforarshiprincessunara

ayshaomar IF-Rockerz
ayshaomar
ayshaomar

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Seriously guys stop trying to overlook into things
they were joking
both have the same sense of humour and wit and personality
both are extroverts and from all the interviews you can tell they get on well and are up for a good time
just because he doesn't praise her when asked doesn't mean he is a snob or has something against her - plus it aint a true praise when you do it when asked
his TOI article proves what he thinks of her - which is highly and good so just relax

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunararagzz.

alwaysforarshi Senior Member
alwaysforarshi
alwaysforarshi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
I read the WU as well saw the segment. I didn't see or read anything untoward. I think they are just kidding.
leanne_1983 IF-Dazzler
leanne_1983
leanne_1983

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Actually I found the SBS/SBB segments the cutest after such a long time. I thought Anuj was pretty decent and hilarious in the interview. Besides he is a lot like Sanaya. They like to joke around. And Sanaya seemed to be enjoying his company. I think jokes are meant to be that. If we take every word said and every joke cracked in life seriously, we will always be upset and angry. We need to take life with a pinch of salt. I for one LOVED SaNuj offscreen chemistry.

P.S. Btw, have you read the TOI interview of Anuj. He had really nice things to say about Sanaya. He gave praises on a serious platform, rather than where it could have been considered a joke, looking at the flow of their hilarious SBS/SBB interviews. What more is needed?

Edited by leanne_1983 - 26 June 2013 at 8:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BalamPichkari-ddsoapsprincessunararagzz.

BalamPichkari- Senior Member
BalamPichkari-
BalamPichkari-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
No one praises another when asked to, it's extremely akward and obviously fake. If you read his other interviews, Anuj has always praised her and said lovely things about her like all her other co-stars. He is a  genuinely sweet person who gets along with Sanaya really well. As per past experiences, I'm sure you will know, if the guy is strange, full of himself or with the slightest bit of attitude, Sanaya will not be able to bond with him. The fact that Sanaya gets along with him really well is enough proof that all is well.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ddsoapsP.Srinivasprincessunararagzz.

Go to top