India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Plz don't throw tomatoes on me (Page 3)

.RudraParo. Goldie
.RudraParo.
.RudraParo.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
LMAO thanks for the laugh ROFL Anuj rocks, don't like the other two you mentioned, and I have reported this post for bringing in non-related actors as that's against the rules Embarrassed  This forum is for Anuj and Sanaya...not any of those whatever's you mentioned Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SizzlingPaRud-alwaysforarshiDecent6Chorisho-shweetDeus_Vult

Fato. Senior Member
Fato.
Fato.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Anuj was jokeing wen he said that things
About sanaya poor boy he is so sweet  
and people think
Wrong about him woh tu becihra masti
Carata sanaya ki saath anuj inow you are  
A nice person ilike you idont baleave any crap
Things people said about you 
We love u you and sanaya

Edited by Fato. - 26 June 2013 at 1:56pm
Decent6Chori Goldie
Decent6Chori
Decent6Chori

Anuj is 100% better than those others you mentioned, both of whom arent allowed to b mentioned here anyway. He shares incredible comfort level with Sanaya and if she doesn't see anything wrong in him then I see no reason for u to worry so much over what he is like or who should he be like Wacko Heaven forbid he is like the other two!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

alwaysforarshiSizzlingPaRud-.RudraParo.sho-shweetDeus_VultSanzBarbie

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Originally posted by dididumb

Originally posted by -Unknowndesire

I reported this post because this is not a very healthy discussion though I respect your opinion here and bringing up Barun & Mohit is against the rules Sanaya said it in her latest interview that she enjoy shooting with Anuj and he's a good co-star for her and also Anuj is one of her friend off screen they know each other for awhile now so please think before starting such discussion!

You need to be mature to take criticism, reporting something you don't like shows that you don't respect other people's freedom of speech or views and have zero tolerance for anyone else's point of view but your own.
I would have appreciated it more if you have disagreed with me and given your viewpoint like an adult.
I'm mature to take these criticism I take alot of them in the past I said I respect you're opinion I only report the post due to the mention of Mohit & Barun as there banned from the forum there is nothing wrong with you're thinking it's your opinion but I just find this discussion very unhealthy as you are inviting SaRun and Monaya fans to fight here and this thread will lead to a big wazone.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alwaysforarshi

SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
I don't think Anuj is a snob like FK ! 
Actually he seems to be quite fun and extrovert like Sanaya :) 
enjoyed their offscreen segments today :) both were laughing their heads off also Anuj is in the friend circle of Sanaya and Mohit !
Hope their equation remains friendly and comfortable in long run and they keep giving us fabulous romantic scenes !

Edited by NicklausBarbie - 26 June 2013 at 1:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alwaysforarshiayshaomarCandYlicious_S

LuvuKhushi IF-Sizzlerz
LuvuKhushi
LuvuKhushi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by LuvuKhushi

Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by LuvuKhushi

after reading the WU of today's sbs/sbb i felt little weird too. but couldn't come to conclusion. no idea.  hope he won't hurt Sanaya. That's all i wont...i really wish he should be a nice person .

Dhanu i wouldn't say the written update was wrong or misleading.. But whatever perception it gave was unidimensional and brief & vastly different to what actually went on b/w them.. it was much more lighthearted and fun to be taken seriously..
saying this cz i know u wouldn't have understood the whole thing... :)

Thanks Sunara...i wanted to talk about this..thank you...
yeah when i watched the seq i was so happy seeing both so comfy and happy.. but got confused and little worried after reading the update.

Thanks you dear...as you know i will trust your words..now I'm happy...

the segment was beautiful.. if nothing else take that little bit where when they were killing time standing b/w shots. instead of moving away they were dancing together..
that part would sum up the equation b/w the two of them!!
:)

@TM: i am not a Anuj drooler, and actually am a fan of BOTH MS & BS unlike most people here..so i can actually give a neutral opinion..

I had class so left and couldn't check that dancing sequence ...have to check tmrw... read few comments only...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alwaysforarshiprincessunara

lrlpam Goldie
lrlpam
lrlpam

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
In that sense even sanaya ex-costar did the same so-called mistakes...he often used sarcasm n even said that sanaya plays mind games. But it was obvious that he was joking n such jokes happen btw close friends. Anuj too was clearly joking with her,he simply said that he is scared of sanaya n sanaya too teasingly reprimanded him by talking abt FK...where has everyone's sense of humour disappeared to?! Sanaya's been called fidgety,crazy by many of her costars...if sanaya minded them in the slightest,it would have come up in her interviews cz she doesn't accept shit...it's clear that she takes it as friendly teasing.(Even she called anuj a dhabba on punjabis) On the other hand,polite but harsh words by farhan hurt her! Yes anuj didn't praise her when media asked him to but then as barun had said,praise can't be demanded! He has done nothing but praise her whenever he has been asked to simply comment on her

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jalkukdi1SizzlingPaRud-alwaysforarshilina545ayshaomarCandYlicious_SxAaliyaAdorableDevilprincessunara

SizzlingPaRud- Senior Member
SizzlingPaRud-
SizzlingPaRud-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Do you have a sense of humor? Ermm

Can you not talk about those other two as you have the MJHT and IPK forum to talk about them all you want there cuz frankly, we don't care about them here, nor are they allowed to be talked about here :) You're reported, not because we can't accept criticism but because you just broke a rule :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lina545alwaysforarshiDecent6Chori..SaNaYaHoLiC..Deus_VultayshaomarxAaliyaprincessunara

Go to top