India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Plz don't throw tomatoes on me (Page 2)

ArianaGrande IF-Sizzlerz
ArianaGrande
ArianaGrande

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Please guys I saw the segment and who read the written update of the segment don't get scared as Anuj will not hurt Sanaya like someone

It was all in a jokingly spirit and Sanaya was happy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Fato.alwaysforarshilina545ayshaomargirlTalksGodhuliLogonLuvuKhushiprincessunara

LuvuKhushi IF-Sizzlerz
LuvuKhushi
LuvuKhushi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by LuvuKhushi

after reading the WU of today's sbs/sbb i felt little weird too. but couldn't come to conclusion. no idea.  hope he won't hurt Sanaya. That's all i wont...i really wish he should be a nice person .

Dhanu i wouldn't say the written update was wrong or misleading.. But whatever perception it gave was unidimensional and brief & vastly different to what actually went on b/w them.. it was much more lighthearted and fun to be taken seriously..
saying this cz i know u wouldn't have understood the whole thing... :)

Thanks Sunara...i wanted to talk about this..thank you...
yeah when i watched the seq i was so happy seeing both so comfy and happy.. but got confused and little worried after reading the update.

Thanks you dear...as you know i will trust your words..now I'm happy...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alwaysforarshiprincessunara

Arshig8 IF-Rockerz
Arshig8
Arshig8

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

i respect ur opinion. But one factor negates it all.. He was joking and teasing and she was perfectly ok with it. you saw to her face he is pulling her leg, but have u read the TOI new interview and the things he said about Sanaya?

these words r not of a person who is arrogant and self praising..like the earlier piece of ******* was..
"I don't know what happened between them because I was not there but my experience with Sanaya is very good. She is a fabulous person".  "She has really helped me a lot while shooting for the show. While doing a romantic scene where I need to hold her and look into her eyes, if I get nervous, she would say, 'It's okay. Don't be nervous'. So she is very co-operative and helpful. She is also very bold in that sense"

Barun & Mohit r banned on this forum, being wistful is one thing but expecting all the guys in the world to be like that is a different thing.
SBS randomly asking him to give praise is not being taken seriously by him while he took the que very seriously and elaborately answered in the TOI one.

anyway i will tell u one observation I made BS & MS r introverts n shy guys. Sanaya was the outgoing one in that and all the time the two of them were more than happy to pass the mike and the limelight to Sanaya who is like born to be center of attention. But Anuj is more playful and outgoing. Thus the difference of behavior..

And more importantly Sanaya seems very happy with him as a co star..
And he can act, those 2 r the only things that matter to me..not what some obscure co stars spoke about him around 5-6 years back.

Sunara Clap agree with you, I loved today sbb, both were so cute and funny, I thought Sanaya enjoyed teasing,. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alwaysforarshiprincessunara

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
:) ... i think its good that anuj is like this .. no mushy mushy just be bindaas with her .. he is kind of like her. SI would not praise  earlier costars unnecessarily rather she used to make fun .. and we understood .. that way anuj is also doing that .. why would he wanna praise her .. he can kid also .. thats fun .. as long as SI is ok .. and they are having fun infront of camera .. I am quite ok .. 

IAs sunara told here .. Anuj was serious in TOI interview about her .. offscreen they can pull each other legs whatever the way they want

I feel like anuj and sanaya r same in the sense of kidding or pulling legs .. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jalkukdi1alwaysforarshilina545ayshaomarLuvuKhushiCandYlicious_SprincessunaraxAaliya

LuvuKhushi IF-Sizzlerz
LuvuKhushi
LuvuKhushi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

i respect ur opinion. But one factor negates it all.. He was joking and teasing and she was perfectly ok with it. you saw to her face he is pulling her leg, but have u read the TOI new interview and the things he said about Sanaya?

these words r not of a person who is arrogant and self praising..like the earlier piece of ******* was..
"I don't know what happened between them because I was not there but my experience with Sanaya is very good. She is a fabulous person".  "She has really helped me a lot while shooting for the show. While doing a romantic scene where I need to hold her and look into her eyes, if I get nervous, she would say, 'It's okay. Don't be nervous'. So she is very co-operative and helpful. She is also very bold in that sense"

Barun & Mohit r banned on this forum, being wistful is one thing but expecting all the guys in the world to be like that is a different thing.
SBS randomly asking him to give praise is not being taken seriously by him while he took the que very seriously and elaborately answered in the TOI one.

anyway i will tell u one observation I made BS & MS r introverts n shy guys. Sanaya was the outgoing one in that and all the time the two of them were more than happy to pass the mike and the limelight to Sanaya who is like born to be center of attention. But Anuj is more playful and outgoing. Thus the difference of behavior..

And more importantly Sanaya seems very happy with him as a co star..
And he can act, those 2 r the only things that matter to me..
not what some obscure co stars spoke about him around 5-6 years back.

yeah later after reading this Article i felt much better even posted this here..
@bold...same here Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alwaysforarshi

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
sunara di well said..
i agree with you.

alwaysforarshi

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

after reading the WU of today's sbs/sbb i felt little weird too. but couldn't come to conclusion. no idea.  hope he won't hurt Sanaya. That's all i wont...i really wish he should be a nice person .

Dhanu i wouldn't say the written update was wrong or misleading.. But whatever perception it gave was unidimensional and brief & vastly different to what actually went on b/w them.. it was much more lighthearted and fun to be taken seriously..
saying this cz i know u wouldn't have understood the whole thing... :)

Thanks Sunara...i wanted to talk about this..thank you...
yeah when i watched the seq i was so happy seeing both so comfy and happy.. but got confused and little worried after reading the update.

Thanks you dear...as you know i will trust your words..now I'm happy...

the segment was beautiful.. if nothing else take that little bit where when they were killing time standing b/w shots. instead of moving away they were dancing together..
that part would sum up the equation b/w the two of them!!
:)

@TM: i am not a Anuj drooler, and actually am a fan of BOTH MS & BS unlike most people here..so i can actually give a neutral opinion..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alwaysforarshiLuvuKhushiAdorableDevil

terribletwist Goldie
terribletwist
terribletwist

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Unknowndesire

I reported this post because this is not a very healthy discussion though I respect your opinion here and bringing up Barun & Mohit is against the rules Sanaya said it in her latest interview that she enjoy shooting with Anuj and he's a good co-star for her and also Anuj is one of her friend off screen they know each other for awhile now so please think before starting such discussion!

You need to be mature to take criticism, reporting something you don't like shows that you don't respect other people's freedom of speech or views and have zero tolerance for anyone else's point of view but your own.
I would have appreciated it more if you have disagreed with me and given your viewpoint like an adult.

Edited by dididumb - 26 June 2013 at 1:49pm

alwaysforarshi

Go to top